+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

RT8

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hey,

Everyone who got the 4 pointer email , do we have to raise a webform to revert to them or reply on the same email ?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hey,

Everyone who got the 4 pointer email , do we have to raise a webform to revert to them or reply on the same email ?
The mail says 'Please reply to this email by providing the information/documents requested.'

I believe we have to reply to this email. After you reply back to them you also receive an acknowledgement email.

Reactions: RT8

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yep, I’ve tried with both MasterCard and Visa. The Canadian Ecomm websites I tried with just don’t seem to accept them unfortunately. I’ve not had to notify my bank in the past when using the card outside my current country of residence.

I was wondering if anyone landed recently and used to their international credit cards for ordering grocery, food etc.
I faced the same problem when ordering groceries using foreign banks credit card. You can check with a friend who can let you use their instacart account or if a friend is ready to share their local card details with you. Worst case scenario - Uber has started grocery delivery from certain convenience stores. Choices are limited but basic stuff can be ordered and uber accepts international cards. You can use existing uber account to order food and convenience store groceries.

RT8

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Did you receive any reply after you submitted the required information and documents? My husband too received this email , Ndvo , and it’s been 2 weeks no response yet
Hey
Have you received a response as yet ?
Did you send them an Airbnb / stay booking confirmation?

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I have received the 4-pointer email from IRCC. What should I be writing under access to medical care during quarantine?

Can I mention that I'm carrying some medicines along with a prescription from India? And that I will be taking travel insurance for a month? I'll be also applying for Ontario Health Card within the first month. Further, I have close friends living 2-5 minutes away from my Airbnb accommodation who are willing to help out in case of any medical emergency or if I need any urgent essentials (I'll be getting a letter from them stating this). Will this sufflice? Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

On a separate note, does anyone know what I would need to submit to get a health card? I heard it's now valid from day 1. Can I apply for it without a rental agreement or lease or employment?

Would be really grateful if someone can share more info on this.

Thank you!

Yiss

Jul 22, 2016
Hello, just to provide a bit of relief and hope to everyone. We received (family of 7) our CoPR in early March so we were exempted for travel restrictions. However, our visa expired in July during lockdown in our country. In August, borders were partially reopened with flights resuming progressively and I requested and extension to our expired visas. I received the generic reply with 10 days to send the ready to travel required documents which I provided on 25 Aug. On the 27, we got our travel authorizations valid for 60 days, and extension of our visas until Jan 2021. We had booked one way ticket with SN Brussels for Oct 02 flying via Brussels, and Air Canada from Brussels to Ottawa (with a lay over at Montreal). We did our landing formalities in Montreal which went very smoothly with a welcoming officer. The layover was only two hours and I was afraid we might missed our correspondance to Ottawa, but luckily our luggages were registered to Ottawa and we did not need to collect them back and went straight after Customs to the security and boarding gate. At Ottawa airport, we just collected our luggages with no further check and headed to our quarantine address.

AOR 21 Aug/2019, PPR 31 Jan/2020, CoPR 5 March/2020, PNP Ontario, VISA office: Dakar

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
The mail says 'Please reply to this email by providing the information/documents requested.'

I believe we have to reply to this email. After you reply back to them you also receive an acknowledgement email.
What docs are u providing?Are u booking tickets and giving them?Do u have a job offer?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
What if we dont want to travel after getting the 4 pointer mail.Please do advice your views
In order to continue processing your application, we must receive your response within 10 days of receipt of this email. If we do not hear from you within 10 days, we will assume that you are not able to travel to Canada within the next 60 days. Your application will remain open and placed on hold until after the travel restriction pause is lifted or until you demonstrate that you meet the criteria above.

JNP19

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
In order to continue processing your application, we must receive your response within 10 days of receipt of this email. If we do not hear from you within 10 days, we will assume that you are not able to travel to Canada within the next 60 days. Your application will remain open and placed on hold until after the travel restriction pause is lifted or until you demonstrate that you meet the criteria above.
Thanks a lot.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hi guys! Hope someone can give me an answer with this. I received a 4 pointer mail from india vo, my original vo is manila.They sent it to my previous consultant which is no longer connected with my application. I did not receive one for myself. The consultant forwarded it to me and she also responded to that email that I am no longer her client and that ircc should contact me directly but she'll still gonna forward the email to me. I did not receive the email directly from Ndvo even after that, but i sent an email to them together with the requested documents. Is that ok even if i just responded to the forwarded email? I did not change the "subject" though. Then i received an AOR which states in red ink.."this inbox is only for those who are replying to a request that originated from this mailbox. All other emails or enquiries will not be answered and will be deleted".. does it mean i should have received the 4 pointer email d8rectly from my account otherwise it will be deleted? Just worried because i did not use my previous consultant's email where they sent the request email..

Thank you.

Below is the AOR that i ve received

This inbox is only for those who are replying to a request that originated from this mailbox. All other emails or enquiries will not be answered and will be deleted.

Good day,

*** This is an automated reply acknowledging receipt of your email. Please read the following message and do not reply to this email.***

· If you require assistance, you may submit your question through our webform at https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. If you are submitting your question via the webform and do not already have a Unique Client Identifier (UCI), you may enter “00000000” in the webform UCI field.

· To apply for a written authorization from the Government of Canada to reunite with an immediate family member, email: IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.........

Reactions: Tango1988

mabh

Oct 4, 2020
Hello. Anyone in the same situation or have an advice/suggestion otherwise?
PNP applicant, visa office NDVO, COPR expired on July 28th, raised RTT webforms on Aug 11 and Sep11.
So my PNP is from Saskatchewan and I prefer that to be my final destination (and do my 14 days quarantine there) to avoid giving immigration officer any doubts of not settling in province which provided the nomination. Air India doesn't have any flight to any city in Saskatchewan so the only option left is to book a separate domestic connection from Toronto or Vancouver to Saskatchewan.
So I am worried if I write this in my proposed travel itinerary, IRCC should not consider this 'not good enough' quarantine plan since I won't be quarantining at first port of entry and moving inside Canada without completing my 14 days mandatory quarantine.
I checked on Air Canada and they do have flights from India to Saskatchewan with a transit in one of the major city but I want to keep Air India as the first option.
Although I have not yet received a four pointer email, I want to be prepared for my response to it.