+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Msin2020

Sep 9, 2020
Surprisingly I did not raise a ready to travel web form. I just raised a web form before my COPR expiry informing them I will not be able to travel.
Anyone here with an approved H1B but no stamping yet ?
Thanks for your answer. Not sure if this is of any help to you, you could look into automatic revalidation if you are traveling to Canada with a h1b but no stamping.

thebluetung

Feb 26, 2019
Hi guys, I'm about to send a "ready to travel" webform to IRCC to inform them that I'm willing to travel in November.
In the "Type of application/enquiry" selection box, which one should I select to proceed ?
- Electronic Travel Authorisation.
Or
- Permanent Residence (applied online).

Appreciate any help.

DJCan

May 13, 2020
Hi guys, I'm about to send a "ready to travel" webform to IRCC to inform them that I'm willing to travel in November.
In the "Type of application/enquiry" selection box, which one should I select to proceed ?
- Electronic Travel Authorisation.
Or
- Permanent Residence (applied online).

Appreciate any help.
Permanent Residence (applied online)

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020

What does complete our assessment mean?..Are they going reassess the whole application again?
IMO, it means that they will assess the situation regarding CoVID19 and its impact on immigration process. Also, for CoPR extensions eligibility criteria(IELTS, Age, Education etc.) will not be reaccessed again but they might ask to redo the medicals.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019

What does complete our assessment mean?..Are they going reassess the whole application again?
They would be the best to define what their assessment is about.. IMO, while not much is understood about covid, they are waiting for a breakthrough.. coukd be medicine, vaccine, etc.

IMO, your application wouldn't be assessed again

ArJee

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I'm hearing that:
1. The VFS India will open on 1st Oct.
2. Also that FSW-outland PPRs have started being issued.
Is this true?

Thanks in advance for your replies...

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
Is anyone travelling from Delhi, India to Toronto on 26th Sept, 2020 12:30 AM with Aircanada flight?
Same date but with AirIndia (If I am given the extension by then)

mgodara

Apr 8, 2019
Hi,
Last week I got a new message on my account with a new PPR. My COPR expired on July 9th 2020, and last week I got a new PPR to submit my passports again for new COPR. I live in the US, hope this helps.

@mgodara what is your Visa status in the US, hope you do not mind me asking.
That's indeed some good news that you got a new PPR. Did they ask for any additional information or documents before you got the PPR or asking to send along with Passport? I saw that you mentioned you got a PPR request without submitting a 'ready to travel' web-form, right?

Yes, I'm on an H-1B visa as well, though not expiring anytime soon.

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
Just happened to speak to a lady onthis number asking for when the extensions be provided since my flight is booked for the month end.
She said if you have emailed the Delhi Immigration Office, give it a few more days, they will get back to you.

y2kunal

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Just happened to speak to a lady onthis number asking for when the extensions be provided since my flight is booked for the month end.
She said if you have emailed the Delhi Immigration Office, give it a few more days, they will get back to you.
Hoping you recieve your COPR extension soon. When you do get it, would you please post back here with what steps you took to get the process rolling and the timeline for the same since the original COPR expiry. This would help me and a lot of other people I am sure.

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
So when did you email Delhi Immigration Office? And did the lady on the phone said that they are issuing any Al?

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz