App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
So when did you email Delhi Immigration Office? And did the lady on the phone said that they are issuing any Al?
I raised a webform with IRCC on 19th Aug and they forwarded my case to the ‘concerned department’ on 24th Aug.. I raised a webform with Delhi Immigration on 4th Sept and on 5th they asked me to contact IRCC (which i already had, so didn’t do it again).
Whenever earlier i called the high commission the call never went through but today I got to speak to someone.. so at least some hope. And all she told me was they’re working on it and to wait for a few more days and I’ll hear back from them.
I hope she was saying the truth.

Fasiuddin

Jun 8, 2018
I raised a webform with IRCC on 19th Aug and they forwarded my case to the ‘concerned department’ on 24th Aug.. I raised a webform with Delhi Immigration on 4th Sept and on 5th they asked me to contact IRCC (which i already had, so didn’t do it again).
Whenever earlier i called the high commission the call never went through but today I got to speak to someone.. so at least some hope. And all she told me was they’re working on it and to wait for a few more days and I’ll hear back from them.
All the best keep us posted, many are waiting for it

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
When I had called a lady told they have put it on hold...all are giving different answers.

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the update. You mentioned that you raised a webform with Delhi immigration. Is that different from the regular webform we have been raising on the IRCC site or did you mean you sent Delhi immigration an email here? If this webform is different then could you please paste that link here?

asohal1327

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thanks for the update. You mentioned that you raised a webform with Delhi immigration. Is that different from the regular webform we have been raising on the IRCC site or did you mean you sent Delhi immigration an email here? If this webform is different then could you please paste that link here?
You can raise a webform directly to your visa office if its outside of Canada. You can use the below link for the same.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Click on tell us more under "What would you like to do?"
then select Yes in responses to "Have you submitted an application for...." and "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?"

After that select your visa office from the list and proceed with raising the webform.

Reactions: Mumbai2Canada

aperi

Mar 3, 2020
That's indeed some good news that you got a new PPR. Did they ask for any additional information or documents before you got the PPR or asking to send along with Passport? I saw that you mentioned you got a PPR request without submitting a 'ready to travel' web-form, right?

Yes, I'm on an H-1B visa as well, though not expiring anytime soon.
No I wasnt asked for any additional information. I am looking to send my passport for COPR stamping again soon. Yes, I had not raised a ready to travel web form. The PPR request was automatic.

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
You can raise a webform directly to your visa office if its outside of Canada. You can use the below link for the same.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Click on tell us more under "What would you like to do?"
then select Yes in responses to "Have you submitted an application for...." and "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?"

After that select your visa office from the list and proceed with raising the webform.
Thanks a lot. I truly did not know this. I will try this as well.

Srh11

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, can anybody please tell me what is the maximum time I can wait for raising webform for copr extension. My copr expired 6 weeks back and my family tested positive during this time and recovering from post symptoms. Thank you

Reactions: Adam261

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Hello Everyone,

I'm hearing that:
1. The VFS India will open on 1st Oct.
2. Also that FSW-outland PPRs have started being issued.
Is this true?

Thanks in advance for your replies...
Where? Do you have any link?

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
Hey guys,

Unfortunately I don't have time to go through the last 300 pages of this thread but could someone let me know:

1. What's the current trend regarding medicals? Does it look like everyone with expired medicals has to redo them before getting the extension, or are some folks exempted?

2. Has there been any cases of people being denied CoPR extension thus far?

3. What's the trend regarding time validity of CoPR extension (e.g. 3 months? 6 months?)?

Cheers,

Ecast

Feb 7, 2020
No I wasnt asked for any additional information. I am looking to send my passport for COPR stamping again soon. Yes, I had not raised a ready to travel web form. The PPR request was automatic.
Hello, I am also in the States and planning on sending my ready to travel webform soon. Since they are requesting your passport for stamping again I am wondering for how long your visa will be valid for, would you mind updating us once you get it back? Also, did they ask for you to submit new passport size photos or did they used the same ones you had previously submitted?
Thank you!

mgodara

Apr 8, 2019
That's quite interesting. Not sure if this has happened to anyone before or at least I haven't seen a case yet where someone got PPR without raising 'ready to travel'. Nevertheless, it's a good sign that IRCC is proactively working on the backlog. I'm still waiting to hear back from IRCC raised the form about a month ago. No words so far :(

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Hey guys,

Unfortunately I don't have time to go through the last 300 pages of this thread but could someone let me know:

1. What's the current trend regarding medicals? Does it look like everyone with expired medicals has to redo them before getting the extension, or are some folks exempted?

2. Has there been any cases of people being denied CoPR extension thus far?

3. What's the trend regarding time validity of CoPR extension (e.g. 3 months? 6 months?)?

Cheers,
Welcome back @BillyWescott

1. No reported re-medicals
2. Nope. Thank goodness for that!
3. Not enough reports here to draw a trend analysis. However -
If it helps, the few eTAs were for a 30 to 60 days if I recall correctly. The two CoPR extensions were rather the medical expiry extensions - one by 12 months. The other to the end of December this year. Others can correct with more acurate recollections.

Whats the status with your application?

Best,
Nav

Last edited: