AOR Mid June 2019
PPR March 2020
COPR around 13 March
14th May India started VBM.
I Raised ready to travel same day.
Generic Response.
Then again on 1st June I raised ready to travel
Generic Response.
Then probably one ready to travel I raised in July I guess.
Generic Response.
Then on 31st July they announced that EXPIRED COPRs are expemt from travel restrictions but they would have to raise the ready to travel and share their travel plan.
Raised ready to travel form
LUCKILY I got a response from IN RR team for that 4 questions that if I can land in another 60 dsys and related questions. They gave me 10 days to respond.
I booked my 4th Flight for 23 august
I waited for one week
No response.
Now it was just one week left for my flight.
I got curious and now
I wrote a follow up email.
And then I waited next day no response
Then suddenly after 2 days booooooMMMM.
AUTHORIZATION LETTER IN MY INBOX.
Which was valid only for around a month.
I was surprised to see it it was clearly mentioned there that my COPR AND PRV is EXTENTED till first week of Oct but we are not printing it. I MUST need to show this email to airlines to board the flight.
I checked my GC ACCOUNT. I Saw there is a new COPR details mentioned with new copr number and New dates
They wrote in AL that its better to book direct flight or only 1 transit
Congrats! On July 31, Did you fill the webform or did you email anyone in IRCC or embassy? Also, please let me know what “IN RR team” means. Thanks in advance, and happy journey!

Reactions: Partho

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Yes I checked and nothing there.Like I said for all my web form requests, I got only generic responses like forwarded to respective team something like that...
You are already in Canada and I believe you have already applied for your bridged work permit. There were some inland applicants on this thread who got PR status over email. Not sure if your CoPR was expired too early before IRCC came with process of PR status over email for Inland applicants. Would recommend to call IRCC and ask for next steps regarding your PR status activation.

Last edited:

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Does anyone know what information do we need to provide in the quarantine form at the airport? Some of them have been asked to fill while departing.
Install ArriveCAN app and for quarantine you need to provide address and satisfy officer if he/she asks about your quarantine stay (independent room, bathroom etc.), how you are gonna arrange groceries, medicines and stuff you need to survive your quarantine days.

Reactions: Faith001

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys,
Need your suggestion. I've already raised 2 web forms ready to travel with my flight date on 8th Sept with Turkish and accommodation plan with my friend. Now I decided to go with Airbnb as it would be a concrete plan in my opinion for the officer to review with receipts, dates etc.. Secondly, I also plan to book another flight with Air Canada, as AC would be on the same page with Canadian immigration authorities. Is it a good idea to raise the WF with new details as officer will have my previous and new flight details. Looking for your advice. Thanks !

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys,
Need your suggestion. I've already raised 2 web forms ready to travel with my flight date on 8th Sept with Turkish and accommodation plan with my friend. Now I decided to go with Airbnb as it would be a concrete plan in my opinion for the officer to review with receipts, dates etc.. Secondly, I also plan to book another flight with Air Canada, as AC would be on the same page with Canadian immigration authorities. Is it a good idea to raise the WF with new details as officer will have my previous and new flight details. Looking for your advice. Thanks !
What if they accepts your quarantine stay at your friend's place? Lot of people who have travelled quarantined at their relatives place. You gonna save some Airbnb money but for your own satisfaction you can raise another webform with changed plans. There is no harm in it.

Reactions: smithplato

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi I am in the US and want to do soft landing as my COPR expires on 7th October. I believe borders are closed till 21st September. And before that IRCC says - COPR-holders who are travelling to Canada to settle permanently ONLY are allowed to enter the country. I can wait for orders to open however if that is extended beyond 21st September then I have no option but to travel....and pretend that I am going permanent or what. Please suggest friends,
Only land borders are closed. You can fly anytime.

bks1988

Jan 31, 2020
I don't understand why people are making flight bookings. NDVO has specifically tweeted not to do so until you receive ETA from IRCC.
I agree booked flight tickets won't influence much since High Commission Canada has asked to wait for ETA first.

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
What if they accepts your quarantine stay at your friend's place? Lot of people who have travelled quarantined at their relatives place. You gonna save some Airbnb money but for your own satisfaction you can raise another webform with changed plans. There is no harm in it.
True, as of now I plan to change it as the reason being to convince the officer with concrete travel plan. Thanks it helps !!

Assheikh

Aug 22, 2020
I arrived in Canada on 2nd august as temporarily and will be back on 30 Aug, nothing has been asked so i wil recommend who ever planning to travel on temp. basis can do that confidently as seems extension of expired visa will be much more of headache, any questions please msg me and happy to answer
Hey..

For the same reason me and my husband also planning to do soft landing in Canada by 1st week of September.

As you have gone through this situation can u guide as to how is ur stay going there? Any problems/delays in SIN and PR card issuance?

Nikmal

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Update from a person in detail

EE FSW INDIA VO NDVO
AOR Mid June 2019
PPR March 2020
COPR around 13 March
14th May India started VBM.
I Raised ready to travel same day.
Generic Response.
Then again on 1st June I raised ready to travel
Generic Response.
Then probably one ready to travel I raised in July I guess.
Generic Response.
Then on 31st July they announced that EXPIRED COPRs are expemt from travel restrictions but they would have to raise the ready to travel and share their travel plan.
Raised ready to travel form
LUCKILY I got a response from IN RR team for that 4 questions that if I can land in another 60 dsys and related questions. They gave me 10 days to respond.
I booked my 4th Flight for 23 august
I waited for one week
No response.
Now it was just one week left for my flight.
I got curious and now
I wrote a follow up email.
And then I waited next day no response
Then suddenly after 2 days booooooMMMM.
AUTHORIZATION LETTER IN MY INBOX.
Which was valid only for around a month.
I was surprised to see it it was clearly mentioned there that my COPR AND PRV is EXTENTED till first week of Oct but we are not printing it. I MUST need to show this email to airlines to board the flight.
I checked my GC ACCOUNT. I Saw there is a new COPR details mentioned with new copr number and New dates
They wrote in AL that its better to book direct flight or only 1 transit
I am confused with the COPR date. It says Mar 13th. So if the copr was issued on 13th March, then I am sure his COPR did not expire by Aug and no extension was required. May be he was looking for some other authorization? Could be?

aadhi90

May 12, 2019
I am confused with the COPR date. It says Mar 13th. So if the copr was issued on 13th March, then I am sure his COPR did not expire by Aug and no extension was required. May be he was looking for some other authorization? Could be?
So the COPR/PRV expiration depends upon the day you get your medicals done i.e one year. So in his case, he would have got his medicals done in May 2019.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Not necessarily.My copr issue date was 31Dec 19 .I got pp in 13 Jan and exp was 25th March.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I was issued CoPR on March 14 and it expired on May 15. It all depends on validity of your medicals. Most visa offices extend their validity if it's too close but NDVO doesn't care even if less than a month is left.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz