wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
It should be compulsory for you to travel for some concrete reason like may be job or permanent settlement.
Relieving letter from current job could be a supporting document. We can say that we're not looking for jobs in home country and intend to apply for jobs in our respective fields in Canada. It'd be good if we mention some potential employers suitable to our background.

kanugln3

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Does anyone know difference in CN and IN as mentioned in the IRCC page. Does CN stand for central offices in Canada and IN stand for international VO's?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
@Canaspirant xyz While drafting web form for being ready to travel, what should we mention regarding medical care? I'm not sure how do we propose it in our plan to settle.
I had already bought 4 month medical insurance that I have extended.So I may show that.You can simply tell them that you have planned to buy a medical ins to support you for initial three months.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I had already bought 4 month medical insurance that I have extended.So I may show that.You can simply tell them that you have planned to buy a medical ins to support you for initial three months.
Yeah, that'll do. Did you buy it from Canadian provider? How much did it cost you?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
What do think guys how much time this process should take?
About proposed travel itinerary what should we write?Shall we tell them that we plan to book airbnb for 20 days .We will search for independent unit where no one else lives and if that is not available we will book a hotel .About groceries we would order online .(Do we need to tell them from which site) .Any suggestions?

aflatun

Aug 27, 2015
I'm a little confusing, is that mean everyone with expired COPR can raise the ready to travel webform or only those who have COPR originally issued before 3/18 can raise the form.

I have COPR issued on 3/23, expired 5/22, can I send the webform?
I got copr before march, 18.
It has expired already. Flights have been recovering and i let know Ircc that i was ready to travel. Received the reply from them regarding my settlement plan. I have provided it to ircc. I have already booked flight for august, 6. But still no responce after that (more than 2 weeks have passed). What does it mean for me?
Should i wait for their reply or can i travel on august, 6?

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
But VBM flights are operating and its not the case that our country is not allowing us to exit.Infact a lot of flights via usa are also going to Canada .
Flights under VBM are not regular commercial flights. They are repatriation flights and its really hard to get the tickets.
Flights between Canada and USA are regular flights. They do not put schedule for upcoming flights. They are just regular commercial flights.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I got copr before march, 18.
It has expired already. Flights have been recovering and i let know Ircc that i was ready to travel. Received the reply from them regarding my settlement plan. I have provided it to ircc. I have already booked flight for august, 6. But still no responce after that (more than 2 weeks have passed). What does it mean for me?
Should i wait for their reply or can i travel on august, 6?
May be try calling them.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I
What do think guys how much time this process should take?
About proposed travel itinerary what should we write?Shall we tell them that we plan to book airbnb for 20 days .We will search for independent unit where no one else lives and if that is not available we will book a hotel .About groceries we would order online .(Do we need to tell them from which site) .Any suggestions?
As per my experience show as much as you can.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Flights under VBM are not regular commercial flights. They are repatriation flights and its really hard to get the tickets.
Flights between Canada and USA are regular flights. They do not put schedule for upcoming flights. They are just regular commercial flights.
This extension probably in the form of travel authorization letter won't be valid for short duration. We can only find once we raise the web form and see how New Delhi Visa Office reacts to it.