+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Rahil Lakhani

Mar 13, 2020
Hello all,
Hope all are safe and sound..

Need help from the ones who have landed recently.Can you please advice on how a quarantine plan should look like?
In my case, my relatives have arranged a flat for 2 weeks.
Do I need to get it done from the flat owner or only the address and grossery arrangement details would suffice?

Thanks in advance!

tagarzain555

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Congratulations for achieving your PR status. Could you please add more details regarding your landing experience with respect to questions asked by officer regrading your quarantine plan? It would be helpful for those who are travelling soon.
They asked to pen down the address in a form. I did that. After that she asked if the room you would live in is isolated and seperate. I answered it and about the groceried and eatables all would be arranged by my sister for me. Hence I wouldnt have to bother for the quarantine period. Only these questions regarding quarantine nothing else.

tagarzain555

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hello all,
Hope all are safe and sound..

Need help from the ones who have landed recently.Can you please advice on how a quarantine plan should look like?
In my case, my relatives have arranged a flat for 2 weeks.
Do I need to get it done from the flat owner or only the address and grossery arrangement details would suffice?

Thanks in advance!
It is completely fine as long as you would have all the groceries and eatables arranged/dropped by at your place. Be it online service or any acquaintance. Doesnt matter. You would have to convince the officer.

It can be any one who can do it for you and drop it off so that you remain isolated from the public. Thats it.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Did anyone with expired CoPR raise web form for being able to travel?

Rahil Lakhani

Mar 13, 2020
It is completely fine as long as you would have all the groceries and eatables arranged/dropped by at your place. Be it online service or any acquaintance. Doesnt matter. You would have to convince the officer.

It can be any one who can do it for you and drop it off so that you remain isolated from the public. Thats it.
Thanks mate!

danissimon

May 9, 2020
Hello, All. I would like to share my landing experience today at Montreal (YUL) Airport, Canada. I landed via Qatar Airways' flight from Karachi Pakistan via Doha, Qatar to Montreal.

Experience was pretty normal and swift. Immigration officer asked for Passport and Copr, asked me to sign and put details on customs form for customs declaration purposes and asked if goods are to be followed.

In addition, my quarantine address particulars were also noted down in a separate form. You should have a solid plan on how to convince it to the concerned officer. Because nowadays the only focus is on quarantine/Isolation.

I wasnt asked about Photo for PR card. Agent said you would have to apply.

She congratulated me on becoming PR and welcomed to my new life. Overall it was really quick process since 3-4 Copr holders were in that flight and took 10-15 Means each.
@
tagarzain555
Congratulations on becoming a PR! Would you mind sharing the comprehensive checklist of items (documents) that I need to have in hand when I land in Canada? Im planning to fly from London to Toronto. TIA!

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi all,
Did anyone recently got any update from New Delhi embassy/visa office?

tagarzain555

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
@
tagarzain555
Congratulations on becoming a PR! Would you mind sharing the comprehensive checklist of items (documents) that I need to have in hand when I land in Canada? Im planning to fly from London to Toronto. TIA!
Brother, no any comprehensive list but have obviously passport and copr handly. Customs and Quarantine form would be handed over by security staff you just have to fill that up. Many people fill Bsf form. But they dont require it at airports any more for the most of cases.