+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi,
I have also applied through consultant and he used his email ID in the express entry profile. However, I have the username and password of the GC Key account. And in the "account profile" in GC Key account, I change the email ID to my personal email ID to receive further communications from IRCC.
So do I still need to fill out the web form asking to change the email ID to my personal ID or will I be receiving further email communications on my personal email ID automatically? Thanks !!!
I am sorry. I am really not sure on that.But some one on this forum had suggested that it can be changed thru profile.U might call up ircc and confirm about the email id registered with them right now.U can ask them the q asked here?They will guide u better .Actually I have never seen the face of my own application profile...lol ..Still my consul is doing follow up.

Reactions: sanketdalal

SarunasB

Oct 30, 2019
Hey Guys and Girls,

Anyone have any idea if I could complete my landing while transiting through Canada ? e.g. I'm going back to Europe but choose to do so through Canada (say I have a layover of 5 hours). Would I need to go to quarantine for 14 days or can I just carry on to my next flight once I have completed all formalities? I wouldn't even be leaving the Airport.

Thanks

sanketdalal

Apr 20, 2020
I am sorry. I am really not sure on that.But some one on this forum had suggested that it can be changed thru profile.U might call up ircc and confirm about the email id registered with them right now.U can ask them the q asked here?They will guide u better .Actually I have never seen the face of my own application profile...lol ..Still my consul is doing follow up.
Thank You for your response !! Will call IRCC and confirm on that ..

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I live here in Vienna & lifting the lockdown has started as follows:
  • Meetings of up to 10 people are now allowed.
  • Starting May 15, Magistrate, all schools, restaurants, cafes and bars will be open.
But, It's weird that still there is no news about VAC in Vienna ! Even starting by May29, pools will reopen but not the VAC office !!
Does Canada halted the offered services by VAC?

CountessO

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
i received the generic E-mail 2 times in the last 4 days. I had submitted the webform couple of times before the visa was expiring. Now it has expired on 3rd, do you all feel i should send a webform again stating that the visa has expired or should i just wait for them to give directions for further action?
No, You shouldn't. I dont think its fair to bombard them with the same webforms with the same contents for the same reason. If the previous webforms said "success" and you have carefully explained your situation. I think that's okay.

Higgle

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi, just thought i'd put this out there. For those looking for accommodation in the next few weeks in Canada. I've noticed that looking at student accommodations from May to August helps to some extent as most of the students are away for the summer and the room mates have not been able to sublet because of the situation. This is short term only, but I feel it helps with the self-isolation requirement where you have a whole place to yourself. It's rare to find, but not impossible. Hope this helps anyone looking for accommodation for a short term landing plan.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys and Girls,

Anyone have any idea if I could complete my landing while transiting through Canada ? e.g. I'm going back to Europe but choose to do so through Canada (say I have a layover of 5 hours). Would I need to go to quarantine for 14 days or can I just carry on to my next flight once I have completed all formalities? I wouldn't even be leaving the Airport.

Thanks
You could do that

Reactions: aurelero

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
We're expecting to get our PPR approved in the next couple of weeks. At the moment there is absolutely no way w can even consider moving to Canada, least of all we have no idea what will happen with property prices here in the UK and if we will be able to sell our house to make the move. I'm really worried at the moment about doing the landing trip. We've decided after all the work and money we've put into this process that we need to do the landing trip and then come home and wait to see how this plays out over the next couple of years. What is everybody doing about landing? Are there flights still to Canada from the UK? What happens if we can't land in our intended city i.e Calgary? Can we land in Toronto or Vancouver instead just to do the landing visit?

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Humble request for posters here to link to an accurate source when making statements. Or explicitly state that you are speculating. A lot of people are doing great work here and we want to ensure that anything we say is verifiable. Saying things like "Flights in India will start from XYZ date" is not helpful, and possibly counterproductive.

You will go to a god-like level, if you could go back and add an "update" edit to reflect updated information.

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I live here in Vienna & lifting the lockdown has started as follows:
  • Meetings of up to 10 people are now allowed.
  • Starting May 15, Magistrate, all schools, restaurants, cafes and bars will be open.
But, It's weird that still there is no news about VAC in Vienna ! Even starting by May29, pools will reopen but not the VAC office !!
Does Canada halted the offered services by VAC?
Do you guys have any idea? Should I raise a webform and ask them about it?

Ecast

Feb 7, 2020
Thank You for your response !! Will call IRCC and confirm on that ..
Hello, how where you able to get access to your account if you used a consultant? I also used a consultant, but don’t have access to the account. How can I gain access? Also, would you please keep us updated on what IRCC says? Thank you!

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I've been looking at potential flights into the summer to come and do a landing visit, I honestly can't believe the price or understand how on earth we're going to do this. The price for 2 adults and 1 child is currently coming in at just over £5000/$8665, it's a crazy amount of money!!