AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
gmehta is my daughter. She sent two Web forms before the expiry of COPR and a mail to NDVO. She received generic replies to all. Does she need to send another web form now. Her status says "Your document has expired". IRCC says we should not send multiple web forms. Has anyone else seen this change of status in their accounts?
Same here..my copr expired April 13,

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Did any of you guys receive another email from IRCC? I just received an email but it is identical to the one they had sent to everyone 2 days ago.
Yes i received another email again today.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Is it same like the previous one u guys recd.General info??Anything specific.My mails go to my consultant so I can't see them.
Don’t worry thats exact same mail that previously we received

Bhavi17

Feb 6, 2018
i received the generic E-mail 2 times in the last 4 days. I had submitted the webform couple of times before the visa was expiring. Now it has expired on 3rd, do you all feel i should send a webform again stating that the visa has expired or should i just wait for them to give directions for further action?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
i received the generic E-mail 2 times in the last 4 days. I had submitted the webform couple of times before the visa was expiring. Now it has expired on 3rd, do you all feel i should send a webform again stating that the visa has expired or should i just wait for them to give directions for further action?
No dear that’s enough of webforms I only sent them one on April 14 .. still haven’t received a reply back for my webform but they have got it ..... my husbands visa will be expired on May 12 2020 so I won’t be sending until India lift Up the lockdown then I will webform them saying I am able to travel ... don’t over load their work which is already loaded with tons

Bhavi17

Feb 6, 2018
No dear that’s enough of webforms I only sent them one on April 14 .. still haven’t received a reply back for my webform but they have got it ..... my husbands visa will be expired on May 12 2020 so I won’t be sending until India lift Up the lockdown then I will webform them saying I am able to travel ... don’t over load their work which is already loaded with tons
yes, i think i will only send them a webform now when i am able to travel or wait for the directions from them. No point sending it again when they have stated that they know of our situation when we send it once. Thanks for the reassurance, it helped.

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
yes, i think i will only send them a webform now when i am able to travel or wait for the directions from them. No point sending it again when they have stated that they know of our situation when we send it once. Thanks for the reassurance, it helped.
Yes great !!! Exactly No worries .. just hoping the next step shouldn’t be too much of headache since we all waited for an year for this day and now it’s not happening cuz of the pandemic

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
STOP sending more than one webform. how many times does IRCC have to say this? Come on people!! Much of this delay is your fault. You are overloading the system with millions of webforms.
ONE WEBFORM for person is enough! Be patience and follow the instructions. Jesus...
Don’t be harsh ... she was just asking for
An opinion..

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suspect instead of "what should I do!?" questions they are trained to only respond to "I'm ready to travel now"
It’s payback time; you want to send multiple webforms on the same issue, we’ll send you the same email over and over. :D :D;)

sanketdalal

Apr 20, 2020
U can raise a web form ur self too.It might ask for consultant's reg no but u can leave that space blank.Also if consultant's no us registered with ircc he will get the future correspondence.U might get generic response of the web form.But if u want all mails to come to u either u ask ur consul to forward u or u change the email by filling a web form given on their site.But u need to be sure which email is reg with ircc.
Hi,
I have also applied through consultant and he used his email ID in the express entry profile. However, I have the username and password of the GC Key account. And in the "account profile" in GC Key account, I change the email ID to my personal email ID to receive further communications from IRCC.
So do I still need to fill out the web form asking to change the email ID to my personal ID or will I be receiving further email communications on my personal email ID automatically? Thanks !!!