+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi. My COPR expired on 1May. We received a generic email from cic and the only change in my account is that it says ' Your counterfoil has expired'. Has anyone received any updates or any information from CIC about the next steps. I haven't sent any webform after the expiry of my COPR. Is it required?

jefferson12

Apr 5, 2020
Hi. My COPR expired on 1May. We received a generic email from cic and the only change in my account is that it says ' Your counterfoil has expired'. Has anyone received any updates or any information from CIC about the next steps. I haven't sent any webform after the expiry of my COPR. Is it required?
How did you not send a webform, bud? That's exactly what they told us to do. Do it right now!

CountessO

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
They mentioned sending a webform many times and it was mentioned here as well. Please do that as soon as you can!

auroragk

Apr 11, 2020
They mentioned sending a webform many times and it was mentioned here as well. Please do that as soon as you can!
gmehta is my daughter. She sent two Web forms before the expiry of COPR and a mail to NDVO. She received generic replies to all. Does she need to send another web form now. Her status says "Your document has expired". IRCC says we should not send multiple web forms. Has anyone else seen this change of status in their accounts?

auroragk

Apr 11, 2020
gmehta is my daughter. She sent two Web forms before the expiry of COPR and a mail to NDVO. She received generic replies to all. Does she need to send another web form now. Her status says "Your document has expired". IRCC says we should not send multiple web forms. Has anyone else seen this change of status in their accounts?

raxx.cater

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2019
Doc's Request.
08-01-2020
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
04-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2020
LANDED..........
14-05-2020
No worries, happy to help!

1. AirBnb, but either is ok. They did ask how are you planning your groceries etc. Our AirBnB host was helpful, shopped for us :)
2. Used Uber, CBSA said ok but please wear mask during travel. Even the driver was wearing mask :)
Thank you. Your answers are a relief.
I was planning to book a hotel near airport itself.

Reactions: ryeCatcher

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Most of us have received generic response only .No need to raise anothet I think if u have got generic response for first one.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Yes 6 months from expiry of current medical. Flights will likely resume by September but if not then my guess new medicals will be required unless IRCC decides to amend the 6 months in the operational guidelines
Thanks.They haven't yet started responding us.Suppose they do by June,after that only they will ask us to submit passports .Then after submission of passports it might take another one month to get them back provided vfs open with full staff.My calculation says we will get all fresh docs by July end .Though I Hope it all gets sorted earlier. I came to know Canada is slowly opening up Even elementary schools are opening so they might have more staff in ircc gradually.

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Sorry I should have mentioned that I'd sent a webform informing them of our inability to travel before the expiry of our COPR dute to travel restrictions in my country. I received a generic response also to that. What I wanted to ask was whether I'm required to send a webform again after the expiry of my COPR. Thanks