wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Fellow CoPR holders from India, Finance Minister has announced relief package for three months. Doesn't that indicate the possibility of lockdown extension to three months in India?

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz
Nov 20, 2018
Hi Everyone, I am facing the same problem like most of you here. My COPR expires on 20 May but my country has issued travel ban which stops us from travelling overseas unless is essential. Also, most international flights from my city to Canada have been cancelled. I have submitted a webform to inform the department. In my opinion, as long as you can prove you are unable to travel before the expiry date the department will give you extension. In my case, I am not able to travel unless moving to Canada is essential?!I guess, it’s just pure guess, they will give automatic extension to those COPR expiring soon(e.g. before June). Otherwise they need to spend enormous time on reopening thousands or more cases.....

Sukre

Sep 1, 2018
Have anyone of you got the client service survey 2020 request mail by advanis? I’ve got a mail from them. Shall I participate??

Ziyad

Jul 29, 2019
With the current lockdown in India. Has anyone received any response from IRCC with regards to extension of COPR? My COPR expires on 15th April and we are under complete lockdown till 15th. Which means i will surely not travel. Anyone else in the same bucket as me? Please let us know in case of updates
My COPR expires on April 6 and I live in the UAE where the airports are closed till April 7 so there is no way that even I can get there on time. I have received a response from the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi where they have mentioned that they will be as flexible as possible but I guess we just have to wait for an official announcement regarding extension from IRCC and I’m sure everything will be clear soon.

Craigcaeiro

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
With the current lockdown in India. Has anyone received any response from IRCC with regards to extension of COPR? My COPR expires on 15th April and we are under complete lockdown till 15th. Which means i will surely not travel. Anyone else in the same bucket as me? Please let us know in case of updates
We are in the same situation. COPR expires on April 13th and we too from India do not gonna be able to travel at all. Also it looks like lockdown may extend beyond mid April so I guess we jus have to send web forms n keep them informed n updated that we can’t travel n request them to extend our COPR. God help us all!

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

ryan1990

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
This is Canada:

The authorities let my building manager know about my situation and so residents in my apartment complex know as well. Every day since I've landed in Toronto, a random neighbor drops a meal outside my door, I get grocery essentials by people I've never met or seen, and notes are slipped under my door that have their Wi-Fi and Netflix logins in case I didn't have access as a new immigrant.

I've lived in America all my life, these actions have shocked me to the core. Canada is beautiful because of its people.

SWB

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
We are in the same situation. COPR expires on April 13th and we too from India do not gonna be able to travel at all. Also it looks like lockdown may extend beyond mid April so I guess we jus have to send web forms n keep them informed n updated that we can’t travel n request them to extend our COPR. God help us all!
Ours expires on April 26 but air Canada has cancelled our flights and no options in April so we are asking for an extension

ankurgupta325

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
This is Canada:

The authorities let my building manager know about my situation and so residents in my apartment complex know as well. Every day since I've landed in Toronto, a random neighbor drops a meal outside my door, I get grocery essentials by people I've never met or seen, and notes are slipped under my door that have their Wi-Fi and Netflix logins in case I didn't have access as a new immigrant.

I've lived in America all my life, these actions have shocked me to the core. Canada is beautiful because of its people.
The reason why I am moving to Canada

ankurgupta325

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
Fellow CoPR holders from India, Finance Minister has announced relief package for three months. Doesn't that indicate the possibility of lockdown extension to three months in India?
Well that won't be nice. I am jobless lol

Ali99947

Feb 24, 2019
This is Canada:

Yes, I have heard Canadian people are the best in the world and that's my number one reason for choosing Canada! They are one of the top-ranking countries in terms of welcoming people even the non-whites while the rest of the western world has slipped into various degrees of direct and indirect racism. I hope you get well soon from this illness and pray that God protect Canada from this illness!

JNP19

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
This is Canada:

Thanks for Sharing.Touched my heart.

w_P

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
This is Canada:

Damn! O__O

God speed on a full recovery!

aurelero

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
France
This is Canada:

I do hope all of us will behave like that once settled in Canada :)

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
This is Canada:

Take care! You will be healthy soon!