+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

shrutiY

Jul 10, 2016
Guys, my medicals are going to expiry in jan 2021, i have sent ready to travel webform and no reply from IRCC. Meanwhile i am applying for visitor visa to Canada from USA, do i need to give medicals for visitor visa ? if anybody can suggest me on this it would be great help. thanks !

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Guys, my medicals are going to expiry in jan 2021, i have sent ready to travel webform and no reply from IRCC. Meanwhile i am applying for visitor visa to Canada from USA, do i need to give medicals for visitor visa ? if anybody can suggest me on this it would be great help. thanks !
No medicals required for TRV.

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your welcome! I wish that you receive AL directly!
thank you so much for the positivity.hope we all get it soon.

Jass88

Oct 3, 2019
Hello,
I am a silent reader. Me and my wife recieved our permanent residency in february. As i was in canada at thet time i did my landing process there and recieved my pr card. But due to covid-19 my wife was unable to travel and her copr expired on first of may. I raised several webforms for rwady to travel. Once i recieved reply that our request is being processed at related visa office. 3 days ago our representative told me that her copr got extended. We recieved a mail that her medicals are extended upto 30 june . And they asked several questions like plans to quarantine, airline we will book. Can somebody please suggest at what stage our application is. Literally confused waiting from august and still waiting for extension.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Jass88

Oct 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Did anyone else receive the above questionnaire from IRCC with medical extension?
It looks like a different version of 4pt email.

@aggarwalishaan : Here you go. Let me know if anyone has got this.

@thebluetung I am talking about this questionnaire. Did you receive this email with questionnaire?
I also recieved the same email and my representative told me that copr got extended. I replied to this mail but still waiting answer from their side. Does it mean that AL will be issued soon??

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Thank you very much. Until Oct 2021.
Brilliant Nimz
Can you please elaborate the steps you took, specifically what you asked. Did you have to repeat your medicals?

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Guys today I got imm forms and now status of my application has changed. Old coprs are removed. I never raised ryt but got remed request. Got 3 imm forms for me my wife and kid.anyone with similar experience?
Yeah i received remedical request for my wife alone and not to my 5.5 year old daughter. how old your kid is? i am not sure why i dint receive for my kid.
anyway i did remedical for my wife and on the next day, they application is update to "Medical Passed". i am looking for the next step from the IRCC.
hopefully when they comeback from holidays, they will take action. let c.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I also recieved the same email and my representative told me that copr got extended. I replied to this mail but still waiting answer from their side. Does it mean that AL will be issued soon??
Yes, AL is just on the way. I have not received the COPR or AL till now but I replied to the email.

guocamole

Mar 30, 2020
Yes, AL is just on the way. I have not received the COPR or AL till now but I replied to the email.
Hi, I also received an email today asking if I am able to travel to Canada soon. I haven't contacted them since I sent an email stating 'not ready to ready' back in April 2020.

I am still interested in relocating to Canada but perhaps not ready within 60 days. I live in the UK and the situation is not getting any better. Do you know what is going to happen if I don't respond the email or say still not ready? i don't want to lose my chance but equally would be good if I can be given a bit more time to sort out all my stuff before moving for good.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hello,
I am a silent reader. Me and my wife recieved our permanent residency in february. As i was in canada at thet time i did my landing process there and recieved my pr card. But due to covid-19 my wife was unable to travel and her copr expired on first of may. I raised several webforms for rwady to travel. Once i recieved reply that our request is being processed at related visa office. 3 days ago our representative told me that her copr got extended. We recieved a mail that her medicals are extended upto 30 june . And they asked several questions like plans to quarantine, airline we will book. Can somebody please suggest at what stage our application is. Literally confused waiting from august and still waiting for extension.

Suggestions would be appreciated.
I have the same condition and I received the same email with medical extended till April 29. This shows that file is in process. When did you reply to that email? Did you receive new application no?