Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Hi guys, got my CoPR dated 14th November 2020. I am willing to settle permanently in Canada. I’ve been in talks with couple companies but can’t get an offer letter until I have my PR. What do I need to do to be exempt from flying? I am from Australia and have written authorisation from the government to fly out. Applied for exemption but got rejected as my CoPR was not issued before 18th March
Where did you applied for exemption? If webform, what did you mention there?

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi Friends,

The status of my online portal says 'Your Action is Required' even though I have all the COPR numbers and dates inside my application. Previously it was "Approved" and got changed to this after I got the travel restrictions letter from IRCC in my account. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

asohal1327

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi Friends,

The status of my online portal says 'Your Action is Required' even though I have all the COPR numbers and dates inside my application. Previously it was "Approved" and got changed to this after I got the travel restrictions letter from IRCC in my account. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks
Check messages in your account, you might have recieved re-medicals request.

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Check messages in your account, you might have recieved re-medicals request.
No, nothing is there. The status got changed on the day I got that travel restrictions letter in my account. The same letter I got along with the COPR as well. I have no clue what type of action is required from my side.

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
No, nothing is there. The status got changed on the day I got that travel restrictions letter in my account. The same letter I got along with the COPR as well. I have no clue what type of action is required from my side.
Any one else with the same status?

Dell2018

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hi Friends,

Thanks
Your landing remains ;)

Reactions: hinavin

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Same. Have been waiting for 3 months to hear back. Raised numerous RTT forms. Booked tickets, accommodations everything. No good.

Have not received any pointer email or anything. So frustrating.
Yes it is. Not following their own policies. Just posting that "they not able to give timelines".

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi Friends,

Thanks
Hello Friend,

Check the document upload link in your CIC account and see if there is any new entry.