+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

ArunRag

Dec 17, 2019
Hello!
We received our CoPR before March 18th and replied to the 4 pointer email. We got the generic medicals expiry email and went ahead to do our medicals without any letter from IRCC. We wrote a webform with our new medicals on Sunday.

On Nov 11th we got an email saying our account has been updated. However, all our existing data including biometric information, previous counter-foil details etc disappeared and the status is similar to what it was before PPR.

The update has reset our background check and final decision too.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

The update also has a statement which says if I can't see updates, inform IRCC through a link and the link is not visible. Its been 2 days
since this update but no movement.

Reactions: WantToImmigrate

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hello!
We received our CoPR before March 18th and replied to the 4 pointer email. We got the generic medicals expiry email and went ahead to do our medicals without any letter from IRCC. We wrote a webform with our new medicals on Sunday.

On Nov 11th we got an email saying our account has been updated. However, all our existing data including biometric information, previous counter-foil details etc disappeared and the status is similar to what it was before PPR.

The update also has a statement which says if I can't see updates, inform IRCC through a link and the link is not visible. Its been 2 days
I also submitted the re-medical info through web form but still no reply and no change in portal either.

Last edited:

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
Hello!

Can we get our medicals done without any letter from IRCC? on the old ITA?

My medicals expired on June 5,should I get it done as well?

I haven't received any pointer email so far. Maybe my updated medical triggers?

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Hello!

Hi,
Have you sent Re-medicals without them asking for it. Would you suggest we go for Re-medicals regardless they request for it or not? i presume its safer that since they are valid for a year.

ArunRag

Dec 17, 2019
Hi,
Have you sent Re-medicals without them asking for it. Would you suggest we go for Re-medicals regardless they request for it or not? i presume its safer that since they are valid for a year.
It's not written anywhere that we can't submit medicals without them sending a specific notification for it. Also, most of the applicants submit medicals without request at the initial phase. Moreover, one year validity of medicals shouldn't make it an issue. Go ahead and get it done.

Neha_khedekar

Feb 22, 2018
Are there people still waiting for the 4 pointer email?

My visa expired in June and have raised numerous RTT forms with tickets and confirmed AirBnB bookings. thank fully my tickets are changeable but unfortunately the AirBnB host took the money and ran away, selling her listing. so that money gone as well.

Whilst all this happens, I have no update on from IRCC whatsoever. Is there a way to get a reply? Ive been ready to travel since August and I really have no clue whats happening on my application. No apparent change in the file status so far.
What is your VO. Apparently Sydney Nova Scotia VO is maintaining radio silence. No movement or responses whatsoever for any Nova Scotia VO

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
It's not written anywhere that we can't submit medicals without them sending a specific notification for it. Also, most of the applicants submit medicals without request at the initial phase. Moreover, one year validity of medicals shouldn't make it an issue. Go ahead and get it done.
What did you tell or show the hospital to get your medicals redone? The ITA?

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
What is your VO. Apparently Sydney Nova Scotia VO is maintaining radio silence. No movement or responses whatsoever for any Nova Scotia VO
I was told my application has been sent to the concerned office, and since I am in India I assume it is NDVO.

I don't know how else to find out my VO.

mnmtkr_18

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
09-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
Nothing, few centres accept medical checks without any docs. Passport should do
Really? How does it go on your application number then?

i didn't know this.

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
well they actually have mentioned on their website that they will contact us. Thats why i was wondering if i should or not.Moreover, It will be not possible for us to update the medical details in our profile. The panel physicians will send them with our IRCC medical request form and it gets updated by itself.

If your supporting documents have expired
If any of the below documents have expired, we may need you to give us new ones

• medical exams
  • police certificates and
  • passports
If you need to update these documents, we’ll tell you when we contact you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#expired

Last edited:

preritkaji

Nov 8, 2017
Hello!

WHat is VO?

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi Dalbir,

My counterfoil updated this morning with Nov 30 expiry. Did you receive your AL after counterfoil update on Oct 27? If yes, how did you receive AL? Via RROC email or as an attachment in your GC key login?
Hi did they extended your visa counterfoil? When was your first expiry? Did you send your passports again to the embassy? Because I received a letter saying they will issue me with a new visa and send my passports back. Did you receive the same email? Because my agent said they ask for passports back just to cancel my current visa ( which is expiring in Feb 2021) and when I’m ready I must let them know so then only they will issue me a new visa. Pls advice me, how it worked for you! Do they ask passports only to cancel the current visa or do they issue new visa at the same time too!

Reactions: Titanium

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi did they extended your visa counterfoil? When was your first expiry? Did you send your passports again to the embassy? Because I received a letter saying they will issue me with a new visa and send my passports back. Did you receive the same email? Because my agent said they ask for passports back just to cancel my current visa ( which is expiring in Feb 2021) and when I’m ready I must let them know so then only they will issue me a new visa. Pls advice me, how it worked for you! Do they ask passports only to cancel the current visa or do they issue new visa at the same time too!
You will be issued a new CoPR and PRV which requires stamping on your passport. Whereas applicants who have expired CoPRs and are ready to travel in next 60 days are getting Electronic Authorization letters which allow them to travel with their expired CoPRs.

Your CoPR is still valid and you are not willing to travel within your CoPR validity, therefore, your case is different.

Reactions: Nimz10