+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Congratulation! coud you please tell us what is the issue date and the expiry date thats printed on your AL. Thanks
You are good to book a ticket. You have everything . The guy who was denied boarding only had AL at the time he was at airport, his counter file dates were not updated in system/ account. You should be booking the flight right away

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
hi every one I received 4 point email on Oct 02 2020 , and replied on Oct 07 2020 along with confirmed flight ticket, Quarantine plan, current employment letter ,proof of fund ,but still no update , any body facing same problem. plz share you experience

SidM

Oct 22, 2020
You are good to book a ticket. You have everything . The guy who was denied boarding only had AL at the time he was at airport, his counter file dates were not updated in system/ account. You should be booking the flight right away
Booked tickets for 28 Oct. Hopefully everything goes well. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: crackMBA

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Yesterday, I received ghost update saying 'Application/Profile updated'. There's no change in any of the details.

Reactions: RT8

SidM

Oct 22, 2020
Hi, I reached Canada, today morning. Gc key update with new details and AL both are required to travel. Air Canada took some time to check, but approval authority clearly mentioned to them "Visa extended in system, Ok to board. Got free in 1 hour at Toronto Pearson Airport.
Great News. You made it finally. This gives us hope that things are alright.

Reactions: mage

Mahi_PR

Oct 22, 2020
Thank you. Yes after previous experience of a denial to board, we were bit tense. But once we were given a green signal by Air Canada, everything was smooth.
Congratualtions, happy for you. Would you please tell me how you booked Air Canada through Agent or Directly Air Canada Official Website. Sent RTT webforms , no 4 Pointer. Just waiting for things to move.

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Authorisation letter was sent to me via an email. However, Gc-key wasn't updated by them.(must be some technical error). So I was not allowed to board a flight on October 18, which I shared in this forum. After contacting IRCC they rectified that error and informed me through email. I checked in Gc-key account, it was showing application approved and new details were attached to my passport. But still had doubts, however took a chance to go since, no other thing was showing pending. My advice to persons receiving an AL, just don't go straightaway, let your new details get reflected in your Gc-key account .
congratulations @Canada_Pr4u , glad that everything went smooth for you. did you had expired visa stamp on your passport or you just travelled with your expired COPR and AL ?

kaadman

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Is there any way to get 4 point mail from NDVO?....my COPR expired before March and i raised many webforms but still didn’t get 4 point email....Any idea sir??

IRCC sent those emails to a few accounts. If you have raised Webforms with a detailed plan and attached required docs, then it is good enough.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, I reached Canada, today morning. Gc key update with new details and AL both are required to travel. Air Canada took some time to check, but approval authority clearly mentioned to them "Visa extended in system, Ok to board. Got free in 1 hour at Toronto Pearson Airport.
Congrats ....hope we all land soon much before we think we can..

Nishm14

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, Even under my account, we are seeing ghost updates everyday from medical to background check and then back to medical etc but there is no update in our profile :( I wonder if they are only sending the 4 point email to people who have employment letters? How do we get the AL? Guys, please suggest something. Really going crazy with these mini heart attacks.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi, Even under my account, we are seeing ghost updates everyday from medical to background check and then back to medical etc but there is no update in our profile :( I wonder if they are only sending the 4 point email to people who have employment letters? How do we get the AL? Guys, please suggest something. Really going crazy with these mini heart attacks.
These are not ghost updates and more of glitch. Ghost update is one where your application status changes to "Application/profile updated" and vanishes once you visit your profile. Just wait for few more days.

Stnz

Oct 22, 2020
From what I have read there is no logic to who has been sent the 4 point mail. People whose were granted copr later than me have received the 4 point mail before me. Also timelines from 4 point mail response to receipt of AL are erratic across applicants. It finally is based on the immigration officer who may be handling your case. There is absolutely no set time line or logic to predict a response. It's a wait game that's all. But there is hope in the fact that it will move forward eventually. Don't overthink. Stay positive.

sudhach91

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hyderabad , India
That's not ghost upadate..! we have employment letter..it's been two months since we raised Ready to travel webform. No sign of any update..tired of waiting..!

Reactions: CountessO