+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Guti1987

Sep 29, 2020
Did you receive an email or was this an update in your cic account? Also, does it state that you have to reply back within a fixed timeframe with your plan
Received an email. And I have to let them know within 10 days. Else they ll consider that i cannot travel in next 60 days

Reactions: Froshy

sha8877

Aug 6, 2020
Dear @Madhan96291 and @Prabhjot09 , is your visa office NDVO? and is your case related to family reunification? If you could give some details, it will really help in keeping a check on our hopes :) Thank you. Congratulations on receiving a positive communication and all the best for your travel.

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Dear @Madhan96291 and @Prabhjot09 , is your visa office NDVO? and is your case related to family reunification? If you could give some details, it will really help in keeping a check on our hopes :) Thank you. Congratulations on receiving a positive communication and all the best for your travel.
Thank you..
Yes ndvo and Express entry case...i think they might be rolling out these mails to everyone.
Hope everyone will receive soon.

Prabhjot09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
so.. are you panning to land Canada now?
When was your COPR issued?
Are you exempted from travel restrictions?
Copr issued before march 18...i dont know as i was planning for next year in march/april.
And now cases in canada is also rising with possibility of lockdown..so i am not too sure.

nayaskumar

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
04-07-2022
Hi Guys,
Received this today from IRCC: Email -IRCC.IN-RROC-CORR-RI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

IRCC is contacting you regarding your expired Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) and Permanent Resident Visa (PRV) (unless you have an eTA) and those of your accompanying dependent family members. Do not attempt to travel without written authorisation.

We are currently reviewing your application as you are a holder of a CoPR and PRV issued on or before March 18, 2020. In order for us to assess your case, we require additional information for you and any accompanying family members included on your application.

Please reply to this email by providing the information/documents requested.

Answer the following questions:

1. Are you and any accompanying family members ready to travel to Canada within the next 60 days, to settle and become a permanent resident?

2. Is there any reason preventing you or your accompanying family members from departing your current location to travel to Canada within the next 60 days?

3. Are you able to book a flight to Canada from your current location for yourself and your accompanying family members?

4. Do you have a proposed and feasible travel plan with a single transit point to Canada? (If yes, attach proof such as plane tickets.) If not, are you willing to book and confirm such travel plans as soon as approved?

Attach documents/information to demonstrate the following:

· Proof of your plan to settle and remain in Canada such as;

o address where you will stay,

o lease agreement,

o home ownership document,

o employment plans in Canada (location of work, letter from employer), and

o any other relevant information to demonstrate arrangements for your arrival.

· Proof of an acceptable plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada, including;

o proof of funds (bank or credit card statements), and

o plan to show how you will obtain groceries, access medical care and other essential services.

=================================

I am from India and with VO NDVO , but I assume this email was sent from Canada as it came around 9pm IST which is outside NDVO working hours
Please see my signature for my application timeline
Will keep posted

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi Guys,
Received this today from IRCC: Email -IRCC.IN-RROC-CORR-RI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

IRCC is contacting you regarding your expired Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) and Permanent Resident Visa (PRV) (unless you have an eTA) and those of your accompanying dependent family members. Do not attempt to travel without written authorisation.

We are currently reviewing your application as you are a holder of a CoPR and PRV issued on or before March 18, 2020. In order for us to assess your case, we require additional information for you and any accompanying family members included on your application.

Please reply to this email by providing the information/documents requested.

Answer the following questions:

1. Are you and any accompanying family members ready to travel to Canada within the next 60 days, to settle and become a permanent resident?

2. Is there any reason preventing you or your accompanying family members from departing your current location to travel to Canada within the next 60 days?

3. Are you able to book a flight to Canada from your current location for yourself and your accompanying family members?

4. Do you have a proposed and feasible travel plan with a single transit point to Canada? (If yes, attach proof such as plane tickets.) If not, are you willing to book and confirm such travel plans as soon as approved?

Attach documents/information to demonstrate the following:

· Proof of your plan to settle and remain in Canada such as;

o address where you will stay,

o lease agreement,

o home ownership document,

o employment plans in Canada (location of work, letter from employer), and

o any other relevant information to demonstrate arrangements for your arrival.

· Proof of an acceptable plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada, including;

o proof of funds (bank or credit card statements), and

o plan to show how you will obtain groceries, access medical care and other essential services.

=================================

I am from India and with VO NDVO , but I assume this email was sent from Canada as it came around 9pm IST which is outside NDVO working hours
Please see my signature for my application timeline
Will keep posted
Please update did you sent ready to travel form, will appreciate if you will update for coming development Thanks

nayaskumar

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
04-07-2022
Please update did you sent ready to travel form, will appreciate if you will update for coming development Thanks
Ready to form I sent as below
- Detail quarantine plan
- Bank Statement
- Previous Cancelled Air Tickets(one way)
- Email screenshots of Job Hunt interaction with Canadian employers
- Email screenshots of my current employer which also has branch in Toronto which states they may consider for transfer(no offer letter)

iamr12

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,
My PR was approved on 15 March 2020 and expired on 11 August 2020. I could not travel due to the pandemic, and I had raised ready to travel on 01 August 2020.

I received an email from IRCC today asking me to reply to their email if I can travel to Canada and permanently settle in 60 days. The email also had four questionnaires that I need to answer. I have seen many people receiving a similar email. They are asking me to provide the address where I will stay to prove that I settle there permanently, proof of funds, and 14 days mandatory quarantine plan.

Currently, I do not have any permanent address and do not have any job offer. I am thinking of staying at Airbnb for a month (including my quarantine period) and look for an apartment. How can I prove to IRCC that I intend to stay there permanently? (My intention is to permanently settle there)

Can I mention the same to IRCC that I will stay at Airbnb for a month and move to an apartment permanently? Or is there any other better advice that someone can offer me?

Also, can I mention that I will stay at Airbnb and explain that I will undergo my 14 days quarantine plan there?

Waiting for your valuable suggestions and thank you in advance.

Reactions: pavie24

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi peeps!Congrats on 4 pointer mails?Could you pls clarify some thing.Address in my profile is of my consultant who is in Canada Yesterday I called ircc.The agent told me that your address shows that you are already in Canada thats why you have not got any update ? Isn't it ridiculous!!They don't know that I have not landed yet?She advised me to fill the web form mentioning my Indian address.Any one else here who has consultant address of Canada in the profile?Has your file been reopened?

Froshy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Hi peeps!Congrats on 4 pointer mails?Could you pls clarify some thing.Address in my profile is of my consultant who is in Canada Yesterday I called ircc.The agent told me that your address shows that you are already in Canada thats why you have not got any update ? Isn't it ridiculous!!They don't know that I have not landed yet?She advised me to fill the web form mentioning my Indian address.Any one else here who has consultant address of Canada in the profile?Has your file been reopened?
Hi, I have also not received any 4 pointer email. Guessing cause my consultant is also based out of Canada, checked with him today for update and he mentioned of having received nothing. I have however been raising webforms by myself (4 since June)
Do let me know what you plan on stating in your webform with an ‘Indian address’

Reactions: rt0308