Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Thank you @wick_sran, really appreciate it!
In other forums I read, they are saying extension of CoPR also calls for criminality + security + medical re-do, since you application will be re-opened again for re-new. Did you hear any of that, does IRCC response in Web Form says anything about it?
I was requested to do medicals. Depends on individual situation I guess.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I don't understand why somebody is so sure that we will not have to redo our medicals. Some of us will have to do that! Please, don't be mislead with a false feeling of peace and be prepared to retake medicals.
I have just been requested to go through medical examinations. I wrote directly yo my VO (Warsaw) and informed them that I am ready to travel. They answered within 4 hours (! can you imagine that?). They reopened my file and now it is showing In progress.
How can I post a picture here? The "Insert Image" function requires some URL.
Anyways, I don't complain, I am ready to do medicals and whatever they require me to do as long as it allows me arrive to Canada by September.
FYI: Visa and med expired in April.
Oh wow that's cool my husband case was opened too on may 26 ..... june 1 medical extended nothing so far can u plz keep us updated whatever u hear from ur vo

Molino de Viente

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Oh wow that's cool my husband case was opened too on may 26 ..... june 1 medical extended nothing so far can u plz keep us updated whatever u hear from ur vo
Sure, I also need to call to the clinic and make sure they can accept me. I will keep you all updated.

M160RA

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don't understand why somebody is so sure that we will not have to redo our medicals. Some of us will have to do that! Please, don't be mislead with a false feeling of peace and be prepared to retake medicals.
I have just been requested to go through medical examinations. I wrote directly yo my VO (Warsaw) and informed them that I am ready to travel. They answered within 4 hours (! can you imagine that?). They reopened my file and now it is showing In progress.
How can I post a picture here? The "Insert Image" function requires some URL.
Anyways, I don't complain, I am ready to do medicals and whatever they require me to do as long as it allows me arrive to Canada by September.
FYI: Visa and med expired in April.
Thanks for the update.

As unfortunate as it is - you are right - some of us might have to do our medicals again. There is nothing we can do about it, if we are asked to do so.

Keep us posted, and good luck with your process! Which country are you in? If you don’t mind me asking.

Can someone please help with how to post a picture? Thanks.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

Molino de Viente

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Thanks for the update.

As unfortunate as it is - you are right - some of us might have to do our medicals again. There is nothing we can do about it, if we are asked to do so.

Keep us posted, and good luck with your process! Which country are you in? If you don’t mind me asking.

Can someone please help with how to post a picture? Thanks.
Yea - we will do what we have to do as long is doesn't throw us back to the pool :) I am from Kazakhstan. Borders are still closed, but international flights are resuming on 20th of June. As per Border Control of my country, PRV holders are exempt (but none knows how well the ordinary officers understand the law).
Oh, an I have only been given 30 days for re-medicals :-(

Reactions: M160RA

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Yea - we will do what we have to do as long is doesn't throw us back to the pool :) I am from Kazakhstan. Borders are still closed, but international flights are resuming on 20th of June. As per Border Control of my country, PRV holders are exempt (but none knows how well the ordinary officers understand the law).
Oh, an I have only been given 30 days for re-medicals :-(
Ouch that sucks but I hope u get it done before the due date

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Thank you. I am determined to do everything on time - don't want to blow up opportunity again, hopefully the clinic takes appointments.
Yeah that's good I hope so call them up soon ...
I really cant wait for the next step it's been 4 weeks now after re opening

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Thank you. I am determined to do everything on time - don't want to blow up opportunity again, hopefully the clinic takes appointments.
Hurry up and make sure to ask the clinic how long it would take for medical results to be posted for IRCC's review? My take is that it might take 2-3 weeks for results to be available for IRCC's review. Best of luck!

Molino de Viente

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Hurry up and make sure to ask the clinic how long it would take for medical results to be posted for IRCC's review? My take is that it might take 2-3 weeks for results to be available for IRCC's review. Best of luck!
Thank you! I think that will take a while (may be longer than usual) and I will ask them.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
So one of my neighbour has tested positive today for covid-19. The health officials have sealed off my whole apartment building. I will be under house arrest for next 14 days.

Relieved I didn't book any ticket :)
Take care.I think if someone has tickets booked they should be allowed to travel.If he is not a patient.

Reactions: SithLord

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
As far as I know hospital send the result immediately.During 1st medicals ,within a month and a half our medicals were updated on the profile.