Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Just find out by showing your documents whether you are eligible for domestic fee or not?You can show them copr and passport and ask if they can consider u as domestic student as sooner or later ur going to land.
When I was only applying for the program, the admissions officer/advisor told me to send them any document confirming that I am a PR (which can be signed/landed COPR as well) and only after that they will charge me domestic fee. I thought I would have been in Canada by now and that they would have re-assess my fees. But now looks like I am not getting my PR status before their tuition payment due date. The only thing I hope for is that they either could allow me to pay a month later or refund me, if I get my PR status before the classes start.
Our country is planning to resume international flights with China, South Korea and Azerbaijan in the first phase of easing the travel ban. Emergency State is over. So, as soon as first plane depatures to eaither of these countries, I will raise a form and lets see what they answer. Even if the local visa offices are closed, the central body could at least start processing our applications.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

bun_b

Oct 30, 2019
People booking from India, If you search on Air India app the flights to Toronto show as sold out (well upto july/august), are they actually sold out or is it a glitch? Are the Vande Bharat flights solely displayed on Air India website?
Please shed some light... any copr holders who have booked the Vande Bharat flights..can you tell you about the booking process?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
People booking from India, If you search on Air India app the flights to Toronto show as sold out (well upto july/august), are they actually sold out or is it a glitch? Are the Vande Bharat flights solely displayed on Air India website?
Please shed some light... any copr holders who have booked the Vande Bharat flights..can you tell you about the booking process?
Even I am looking for an answer to this. Sadly, we don't have other options except Air India.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I believe it says "No Flights" or "Unavailable" not "Sold Out". There was only 3-4 flights for Canada.

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
For those of you in India, even VIRGIN Atlantic is flying from Mumbai to London. I'm not sure what their criteria is for boarding, but maybe its worth checking out.

Gaargi789

Sep 27, 2019
For those of you in India, even VIRGIN Atlantic is flying from Mumbai to London. I'm not sure what their criteria is for boarding, but maybe its worth checking out.
Hi, where did you read this? Cz the government is not allowing other airlines to operate in India

balaji.s

Jan 31, 2018
I am from India. I had raised the web-form to processing centre in Canada (and not to New Delhi Visa Office) stating I am ready to travel. Got following reply
"We verified the information you provided regarding your landing in Canada and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application."

So my understanding is New Delhi visa office will contact us themselves once VFS opens and commercial flights start so as to issue new COPR and visa stamp. Same New Delhi Visa office had communicated on their FB page long back. Link below
https://www.facebook.com/notes/canada-in-india-high-commission-of-canada/important-information-regarding-covid-19/3087838001268813/
So we should wait for VFS to open and announcement of international flights.
hi @Raghuveer ,"I had raised the web-form to processing centre in Canada" does it means u have raised the webform by selecting "No" option to the question,is your visa processing centre outside Canad??

What is your visa processing centre??

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Kjeet
May 23, 2020
Hi friends
My CoPR is going to expire on July first week
I finally was able to book via AirIndia site for 6th June Mumbai to London (AI) to Toronto (AC) for 7th june, Price 1.17 lac INR+ 900 CAD
There is no transit visa needed for london or frankfort for CoPRs in this ticket scenario
Air India site was super slow, many times shown tickets unavailable, but keep on searching, we may be lucky.

For Frankfort CoPRs dont need transit visa for this ticket scenario, no 12 hours limit, confirmed with Frankfurt Border security
Thought to share you all... thanks

I am from Hyderabad, is there any one on same boat please? Kindly let me know as i still need to finalize my Hyderabad to Mumbai travel..
Hey glad you could grab your seat
I'm from Hyderabad and I'm desperate to fly as my visa expires on July 9th I have tried reaching air India they said all tickets are sold out can you please share how did you reach out to air India..is there a procedure to follow take any permission from embassy???
If flights don't fly till August then will air India do repatriation till August :-/ for which the tickets are always sold out

Maximilian89

May 31, 2020
Hi everyone,
I hope you are all staying safe and I hope things go back to normal ASAP so we can all land safely.
My CoPR expires mid of July and I was meant to land in Toronto. I would like to check on some of my key concerning points. Super sorry in advance if this has been answered before.
1/ What is the latest update if a CoPR expires? Are we getting extensions automatically or we have to re do the medical test etc? Or we go back to the pool?
2/ I was planning to do a soft landing but with the 14 day mandatory quarantine, I am aiming to stay for 20 days now. Any info in whether the mandatory quarantine might get reduced/cancelled?
3/ Would I be able to get my SIN in the airport? Are the immigration services operating from the airport?
4/ For mandatory quarantine, I understand we need to have our own car to go to the place. I do not as I am a new resident. Is taking a cab ok? Do I need to rent a car for such a small trip?
5/ Can we go buy food during the quarantine or all shall be online?

Super thanks and I really appreciate an answer during this stressful time.

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone,
I hope you are all staying safe and I hope things go back to normal ASAP so we can all land safely.
My CoPR expires mid of July and I was meant to land in Toronto. I would like to check on some of my key concerning points. Super sorry in advance if this has been answered before.
1/ What is the latest update if a CoPR expires? Are we getting extensions automatically or we have to re do the medical test etc? Or we go back to the pool?
2/ I was planning to do a soft landing but with the 14 day mandatory quarantine, I am aiming to stay for 20 days now. Any info in whether the mandatory quarantine might get reduced/cancelled?
3/ Would I be able to get my SIN in the airport? Are the immigration services operating from the airport?
4/ For mandatory quarantine, I understand we need to have our own car to go to the place. I do not as I am a new resident. Is taking a cab ok? Do I need to rent a car for such a small trip?

1. You let them know when you're ready to travel.
2. No.
3. No and Yes.
4. Some people have taken the cab just fine.
5. Online.

Ships123

Mar 18, 2019
This question was asked earlier also.
As an address proof for applying SIN online one can upload a Rent Agreement which is not to be notarised and in a standard format which every landlord or person you are planning to stay with must be aware about. In Vancouver these type of agreements are just of one page and in Toronto the standard format is of three pages. It’s quite simple.
Hey how did you apply for a PR card , and where do you provide the address where this card will be delivered?
The CBSA told us we can change the address online but are unable to find where to do it.
Please help

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Hi everyone,

1. IRCC needs us to inform them via a ;web form' - of your inability or unwillingness to travel. Should raise a second web form once you are ready/able to travel. IRCC will provide instructions then.

Note: IRCC ops manual mentions steps to keep the file open, So they are not disqualifying/cancelling any CoPRs. Re-medicals or not is yet to be determined. Some members have mentioned - 2 folks I think - that they were NOT asked for re-medicals. Neither were applying from India, fwiw.

2. 14 day appears to be the norm worldwide. It will be advisable to have a firm, clear honest plan for 14 day quarantine.

3. Airport kiosk for SIN is not currently operational. No information about re-opening has been presented.

4. Taxis are available, no hassles. Plenty and allowed for anyone including those leaving the airport to proceed for quarantine.

5. All online. one must go directly to the place of residence, straight from the airport. Once you enter your place of residence, then in theory you must not go out for 14 days - unless there is an emergency of sorts.

Hope this helps - as always, do research as much as possible, not all my information may be accurate! :)

Wish you the very best - safe passage to Canada!

Reactions: Fationok

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
08-10-2019
Passport Req..
06-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2020
LANDED..........
19-09-2020
Travel news for 1 June 2020

• International flights will resume only after India’s other transportation modes become available. Indian government is yet to confirm the date on international flights. Link

Reactions: crackMBA

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Travel news for 1 June 2020

• International flights will resume only after India’s other transportation modes become available. Indian government is yet to confirm the date on international flights. Link
Don't you all think this condition of opening up of other means of transport is little more convinving and favourable in terms of time.I mean as they have already started opening up trains and buses gradually so international flights turn may come before August too.