+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Hello friends,

I want to finalize my travel plan. My visa expires on the 7th of July and our country (Ukraine) is planning open airports starting from the 15th of June.
I have only one reliable option for travel and this is with 2 stopovers (one in Frankfurt and one in Toronto). Initially, I planned to settle in Calgary and unfortunately there are no reliable flights with only one stopover in Europe.

I’ve got a few questions. Still, I don’t understand – should I spend 14 days of mandatory self-isolation in Toronto or I can go to Calgary and conveniently spend this isolation there? There is no information regarding this in the ircc letter.

If I would provide all details of my isolation (in Calgary) to an immigration officer in Toronto, would I be allowed to continue my trip to Calgary? I’m planning not to leave Toronto Pearson airport and so my trip would look like Kyiv->Frankfurt->Toronto->Calgary

I’m currently organizing my airbnb stay so this question is of vital importance. Thank you in advance!
I am in a similar situation as you. KLM is starting direct flights to Calgary from Amsterdam starting 4th July. You can actually take Kyiv-Amsterdam-Calgary.

I am also trying to avoid unnecessary transit in Toronto. Hence, ive decided to wait till July and book Dubai - Amsterdam - Calgary

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Hello
With GCMS note whether we can able to find out the COPR expiry date.
My application online status is a decision made and still Not received PPR request. I had ordered GCMS note but not sure how I can able to find the COPR expiry date?

The COPR is printed after we send a passport to IRCC or it will be ready even before the PPR request.

Thanks
I think you can post your question on a more relevant thread and receive a better answer.
This particular thread is for those who have already received CoPR and expired and are now waiting for a second one.

CR1010

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, have you received a response from Qatar? Do they have any objection on boarding the flight?
On the phone, some reps were easy to deal with while others were difficult and didn't understand the situation. I sent an email but no response. Finally, I sent a DM on their twitter and there they just replied with a copy paste of the IRCC website regarding exemptions and said that the flights are operating as normal. I am gonna go with that and take the plunge. Fingers crossed.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi friends
My CoPR is going to expire on July first week
I finally was able to book via AirIndia site for 6th June Mumbai to London (AI) to Toronto (AC) for 7th june, Price 1.17 lac INR+ 900 CAD
There is no transit visa needed for london or frankfort for CoPRs in this ticket scenario
Air India site was super slow, many times shown tickets unavailable, but keep on searching, we may be lucky.

For Frankfort CoPRs dont need transit visa for this ticket scenario, no 12 hours limit, confirmed with Frankfurt Border security
Thought to share you all... thanks

I am from Hyderabad, is there any one on same boat please? Kindly let me know as i still need to finalize my Hyderabad to Mumbai travel..
Even I am planning on travelling via Frankfurt in August.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Guys they have posted guidelines by MHA on twitter about opening of lockdown in which opening international flights will be considered in phase 3 .And phase 1 starts from 8 June to 30 June.That means flights will be opened in August.I just hope its not so.:(

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
If vfs are opened is it possible that they start the process of providing extension so that atleast by the time flights start we have new copr in hand?What do you guys think ?

Dia89

Mar 16, 2020
If vfs are opened is it possible that they start the process of providing extension so that atleast by the time flights start we have new copr in hand?What do you guys think ?
Exactly! Even i feel so. But we have no idea when vfs are planned to be opened.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi
Is is okay to book any other international flight from India for July other than Vande Bharat from Air India?
Only if the other international flights are allowed to land in India then it is possible to book them. Otherwise your only option is Vande Bharat from Air India

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
My parent's COPR expired in April. Are they still eligible for Vande Bharat flights? If yes, what's the process?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
My parent's COPR expired in April. Are they still eligible for Vande Bharat flights? If yes, what's the process?
If copr is expired how do u think they can still come they need visa extension and nee visa and copr

Ziyad

Jul 29, 2019
Flights from UAE resumed. Is there anyone with expired COPR from UAE?
My COPR expired in April and I live in the UAE. I haven’t sent a webform that I am able to travel yet since I intend on returning to the UAE after landing in Canada and currently, it is difficult for UAE residents to return which should hopefully change soon.

The situation is changing rapidly here so I will be sending the webform as soon as travel restrictions are eased further and update everyone.

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
If copr is expired how do u think they can still come they need visa extension and nee visa and copr
They fall under the exemptions mentioned on IRCC's website. They will be considered as my immediate family members. I am a permanent resident in Canada.