App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi. Anyone here whose application status changed back to in progress after copr expiry. I haven’t landed yet due to COVID-19. Is this a sign that my application has been reopened for either re medicals or the officer is looking into it as I raised a webform due to my inability to travel? Any thoughts is highly appreciated. Thank you
when was ur coprexpired ? And when did submit a webform?

Neelp

May 17, 2020
Hey this is for you. You still have hope.
If you really wish to go, I have heard that you can book India to London on Air India website and London to Canada on Air Canada website separately. At the airport in India, just show them both the tickets they will tag your luggage till Canada. I have seen atleast 3-4 people doing that and Air India is allowing the boarding. Just make sure that you have a layover of less than 24hrs at the London Heathrow which is in accordance to UK's transit policy. Do let me know if you need any help or clarifications or I can try to introduce you to people who travelled this way.
Can you please share details with me? I am planning to travel via London.

virkz

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
Med's Done....
18-05-2019
Passport Req..
26-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2019
LANDED..........
18-05-2020
If the layover is 25 hours (if I take the Mumbai-London flight) will it be difficult to convince them? I read on this thread that other people have gone from Mumbai.

The connecting flight for London-Toronto has a single bag allowance. Did you get to check in 1 bag or 2 bags from Delhi?
Yes, if the layover will be more than 24 hours then it’s pretty much Difficult to convince them as the airline staff as well as immigration staff have checked thrice if the layover is less than 24 hours or not.

I’ve checked in two bags of 23kg each which is permissible from Del to Lhr on Air India but on request she tagged it till yyz then I asked her for extra charges as Air Canada is allowing only one luggage in check in from Lhr to Del but after confirming from some official on phone she said to me that I’ll get my luggage in Toronto and no need to pay anything.

Reactions: rktocanada

Sidd1988can

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Are you from Indja
Hi. Anyone here whose application status changed back to in progress after copr expiry. I haven’t landed yet due to COVID-19. Is this a sign that my application has been reopened for either re medicals or the officer is looking into it as I raised a webform due to my inability to travel? Any thoughts is highly appreciated. Thank you
That should be a good sign....Are u from India?

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
That's gud.Anyone else whose file shows in progress?

canadadreamer2020

May 13, 2020
Hi all
My COPR expired on 30th April..still my CIC account status is Approved only it is not changed to In process..Anybody is in the same situation here..Any action item required my end for this to get changed to In process..please suggest

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hi all
My COPR expired on 30th April..still my CIC account status is Approved only it is not changed to In process..Anybody is in the same situation here..Any action item required my end for this to get changed to In process..please suggest
What's your visa office? I don't think you need anything else to do apart from raising a web form explaining your inability or unwillingness to travel.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
We cannot confirm when international flights may resume. If you choose to remain in India, please note that Consular assistance from the Government of Canada could be limited.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Looking at the current situation and extension of lock down till 31st May I really doubt that International airlines in India will resume in June.I think by July only we can expect it to resume..:(
Yes by looking at Canada High Commission updates on FB it seems that they are also not aware when International flights will resume.

• Sad
Reactions: pumpkin_latte