AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Guys,

Thanks in advance for all the support

No worries...think you will get an extension without redoing the medicals......quick question...did you sent the webform to the visa processing office or answered "No" to the question if your application is processed outside Canada...since this is what they say you should chose if you are impacted by Covid.
Did you get any reply for the webform? what is your visa processing office?
Lets see when we able to travel and get extension ... another long suffering way ...
Yes my case was processed in London uk so I have sent a webform on April 14 and haven’t received anything yet

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Dear all,
I hope you are healthy & safe during these unprecedented days. I received my PPR and plan to submit my passport for issuing my COPR&Visa. Would you please let me know for how long COPR&Visa will be valid to travel with? Thanks in advance for your reply.
When did u receive ppr ? And what’s ur visa office

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
Dear all,
I hope you are healthy & safe during these unprecedented days. I received my PPR and plan to submit my passport for issuing my COPR&Visa. Would you please let me know for how long COPR&Visa will be valid to travel with? Thanks in advance for your reply.
i think only those issued before March 18 can travel.

Reactions: Emma Johnson

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Car rental? Evaluated all the cost, car rental seems to be the best deal comparing costs for Uber and all. Yes, it would stay parked in hotel for 14 days, but still it is much cheaper considering I have to take car rental again after Quatantine.

Hotel Restaurant? Yes, confirmed with hotel before booking it.

Grocery? Yes, have Instacart account, probably would be cooking our own food as well which is why booked Residence Inn as it has Kitchen with cookware. Restaurant is just a backup option in case.

Staying at London? Hotels and AirBnbs are comparatively costly in London which is the reason of choosing quarantine time at Toronto, plus London has a very limited area serviced by Uber-eats, Instacart, etc.

AirBnb? I did not liked the cancellation policy for AirBnb. I chose hotel as they have flexible free cancellation until the time of check-in. This was needed just in case I was not allowed to be boarded by airlines.
[/QUOTE
Could you pls share name of your hotel .We might need such hotels in future which have flexible cancellation policy and kitchen as well.Thanks

Rits.2189

Jan 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
Is there someone who has COPR and travelling from India (Delhi) to Vancouver on June 2nd?
Also the quarantine can be done at home or we have to stay in a hotel only to do so ??
Please can anyone help in this regard.

thank you !!

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hello everyone,
Is there someone who has COPR and travelling from India (Delhi) to Vancouver on June 2nd?
Also the quarantine can be done at home or we have to stay in a hotel only to do so ??
Please can anyone help in this regard.

thank you !!
Are flights operating in June??!!No official info yet.

theonegreatone

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Mumbai
How do you guys plan to look for jobs during this situation?

I am planning to do landing in August hopefully flights should start by then. But I am skeptical if I will get a job

I am from IT background and am a Business Analyst, so have so hope of getting a job. But still am not sure if things will get fine by then.

If somebody who is already in Canada Toronto can provide comments, it would help everyone.

raxx.cater

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2019
Doc's Request.
08-01-2020
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
04-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2020
LANDED..........
14-05-2020
There are multiple hotel under Radisson and Marriott like residence inn, towneplace inn, etc.
You can go to Marriott's website to choose hotel and select kitchen in the filter options.
Almost every hotel I searched under Marriott charge only one night's charge if I fail to show.
There are discount options also, you can search for AAA/CAA rates, if you find a significant lower amount than the regular then maybe you can buy a basic membership of CAA which is worth $60 for one year.

Note- not all hotels are allowing self isolation. My booking got cancelled yesterday in residence inn at Mississauga after they called me too check the purpose of stay. Better to confirm with hotel before booking. I've now booked Towneplace in Oshawa, they are allowing to stay for self isolation.

Rits.2189

Jan 26, 2020
There are multiple hotel under Radisson and Marriott like residence inn, towneplace inn, etc.
You can go to Marriott's website to choose hotel and select kitchen in the filter options.
Almost every hotel I searched under Marriott charge only one night's charge if I fail to show.
There are discount options also, you can search for AAA/CAA rates, if you find a significant lower amount than the regular then maybe you can buy a basic membership of CAA which is worth $60 for one year.

Note- not all hotels are allowing self isolation. My booking got cancelled yesterday in residence inn at Mississauga after they called me too check the purpose of stay. Better to confirm with hotel before booking. I've now booked Towneplace in Oshawa, they are allowing to stay for self isolation.
You travelled or travelling from which place? Can you tell please ?? Also is it necessary to quarantine in hotel or can happen in hone as well?

raxx.cater

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2019
Doc's Request.
08-01-2020
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
04-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2020
LANDED..........
14-05-2020
You travelled or travelling from which place? Can you tell please ?? Also is it necessary to quarantine in hotel or can happen in hone as well?
I will be traveling this week from US.
Hotel is not mandatory, you just need a place to stay without interacting much with other people.

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
You will get a specific extension response eventually. You have to wait until the COPR expires first and then you should hear during the weeks after that.
Okay, thanks. so I guess I should wait till the visa expires and send another webform.
This forum is really helpful in this stressful situation.

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Guys,

Thanks in advance for all the support

No worries...think you will get an extension without redoing the medicals......quick question...did you sent the webform to the visa processing office or answered "No" to the question if your application is processed outside Canada...since this is what they say you should chose if you are impacted by Covid.
Did you get any reply for the webform? what is your visa processing office?
Hey guys,
are we supposed to answer "No" to the question about application processed outside Canada? Because I sent a webform about expiring visa with a "Yes" to the question.
Should I raise another webform? The visa doesn't expire until May 24th?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018

Thanks a lot