USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
I definitely hope they send it back quickly. I just got another mail from VFS:

Your application, tracking ID No. has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on Tue Nov 30 2021 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing.

Now I'm wondering the timeline for this leg of the journey. And I'm not even sure if this means it's been stamped and they are in the process of returning it or that they are just sending it to be stamped.
You will! Best wishes for a new beginning!

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020

Your application, tracking ID No. has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on Tue Nov 30 2021 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing.

Now I'm wondering the timeline for this leg of the journey. And I'm not even sure if this means it's been stamped and they are in the process of returning it or that they are just sending it to be stamped.
It seems your VAC has just sent that to IRCC Ghana office today. IRCC Ghana will send notification once they receive the package and they will send notification again, once they dispatch that back to your VAC.

Jotemsi

Jul 5, 2019
NOC Code......
A
It seems your VAC has just sent that to IRCC Ghana office today. IRCC Ghana will send notification once they receive the package and they will send notification again, once they dispatch that back to your VAC.
Ohh okay. I sure hope that can be completed this week.

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello folks,
I happened to speak with an IRCC agent inquiring status of my application post re-medicals. The agent said at present they are focusing only on priority cases. All other applicants will be receiving updates on the client accounts/profiles. I feel it’s pointless calling them anymore. Just continue the waiting game patiently!!!
At what did you call? Actually I tried calling them dozen of times but "we cannot connect your call, please try again later" that's the reply I get. I called the number that ends with 2100

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. </ P> Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC.

I received the above mail from VFS. Does it mean my passport has been stamped?
If you had previously received emails about the package reaching VAC, and it has been several days since then, then this means its been stamped and its on its way back. Even for NDVO, it stops at 2 offices before it comes back.

Can you share your timeline? Especially post UE?

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
If you had previously received emails about the package reaching VAC, and it has been several days since then, then this means its been stamped and its on its way back. Even for NDVO, it stops at 2 offices before it comes back.

Ohh wow good for u all. Everywhere else things are moving except North America. Neighbors are forgotten!!

Jotemsi

Jul 5, 2019
NOC Code......
A

Your application, tracking ID No. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Tue Nov 30 2021

This is the latest email that I got from VFS now.

Reactions: bhaskarm

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018

congrats

Budo

Jan 29, 2020
Does anyone have a valid medical examination (Feb 2021) and was still asked to retake after responding to the UE.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Does anyone have a valid medical examination (Feb 2021) and was still asked to retake after responding to the UE.
no.I have taken remedical in Jan 2021.I received UE on 19th Oct and replied on same day.

I got message in GC key as " we are reviewing additional docs.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
When did you receive UE?

Budo

Jan 29, 2020
Received UE on 19th October. Remedical request on 8th November. Just finished my Remedical and I'll reply ircc today.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Yes, there was few updates from friends in the group who were asked to redo medical despite their medical is still valid till Jan 2022.

Reactions: bhaskarm