Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
RROC process specific NOC that are deemed essential for Canada. Right? Hopefully you will get medical very very soon.

My COPR expired back in March then I sent email to VO which issued my COPR & PRV but they said since my email id is not authorized for my application, they won`t respond. They said to send a duly signed letter by the applicant to their email stating my personal email id is authorized to make further communication. I send them a signed letter from my email id stating I being primary applicant authorize my personal email id besides the immigration agent registered email id. After that, VO started to make communication directly with me.
I am not sure whether RROC is processing specific essential NOC codes. Thanks for your encouraging words. I wish the same for you too!

Reactions: gtcan19

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I need some advice-
AOR 2019
PPR 1 sep 2019
Expiry- July 2020
Remeds - 13 Aug 2021
Passed 16 Aug 2021
PPR 2- waiting
VO- SGVO

I found a job and supposed to join in Dec but haven't received my PPR 2.

1. Should I resign current job as I have 2 month notice?
2. Should I give up this canada offer, its real hard work and I may not be able to land without offer.
3. Any idea if I will get it soon or anything I can do to expedite the process?

Last time PPR 1 came within a month after meds, this time so late.
You got a job offer in Canada??

Canadianblood

Aug 26, 2020
Hi All,

I have received my CoPR in April 2021 with the expiration in December 2021. Due to COVID and family situations, I can not travel to Canada before December 2021 and would require some extension on my CoPR.

Wanted to check if there is any process to get the extension under COVID situation?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Hitesh

AOR - 10th Feb 2020
CoPR - 5th April 2021
Expire CoPR - 17th Dec 2021
Vaccination - Covaxin
I would advise you to do soft landing. Since the ban on COPR was lifted June 21, they might not be so benevolent to reopen your COPR after expiring in DECEMBER. That is 6 months after the ban was lifted!

Reactions: bhaskarm

Noukie’s

Dec 17, 2019
I need some advice-
AOR 2019
PPR 1 sep 2019
Expiry- July 2020
Remeds - 13 Aug 2021
Passed 16 Aug 2021
PPR 2- waiting
VO- SGVO

2. Should I give up this canada offer, its real hard work and I may not be able to land without offer.

Perhaps you keep trying with webforms and sending emails to VO Singapore to expedite the process of PPR2.
For the current job, don’t resign. Would only be safe to resign when you have the new CoPR documents with you.
In case new CoPR is issued nearer to Dec, try to explain and negotiate with current Singapore employer to either paying off the notice period or serving notices while out of Singapore.
It’s a painful experience to lose a Canada job offer just because old CoPR is expired and new one is pending to be issued. We lost a job offer in Mar’21 due to our expired CoPR and Canada Covid-19 border restrictions. So I really hope you’re gonna get ur new CoPR soon and don’t need to go through the regrettable feelings we have been through, it’s sad & terrible I must admit.

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
I got the “still wna immigrate” email on June 01, replied right on same day.
No response, almost 5 months
Is there anyone on this situation like me?

• Sad
Reactions: Dilveerr

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
I need some advice-
AOR 2019
PPR 1 sep 2019
Expiry- July 2020
Remeds - 13 Aug 2021
Passed 16 Aug 2021
PPR 2- waiting
VO- SGVO

i guess there's nothing much you can do to speed things up given the current state of things with IRCC. Will it be possible for you to share first portion of the email address you received the remed request from? i will add it to my safe mail list so that it doesn't end up in junk. I'm too SGVO

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
i guess there's nothing much you can do to speed things up given the current state of things with IRCC. Will it be possible for you to share first portion of the email address you received the remed request from? i will add it to my safe mail list so that it doesn't end up in junk. I'm too SGVO
donotreply@cic.gc.ca
There was update to do remeds in online account.

Reactions: tizzyboi and VVV62

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Perhaps you keep trying with webforms and sending emails to VO Singapore to expedite the process of PPR2.
For the current job, don’t resign. Would only be safe to resign when you have the new CoPR documents with you.
In case new CoPR is issued nearer to Dec, try to explain and negotiate with current Singapore employer to either paying off the notice period or serving notices while out of Singapore.
It’s a painful experience to lose a Canada job offer just because old CoPR is expired and new one is pending to be issued. We lost a job offer in Mar’21 due to our expired CoPR and Canada Covid-19 border restrictions. So I really hope you’re gonna get ur new CoPR soon and don’t need to go through the regrettable feelings we have been through, it’s sad & terrible I must admit.
Understand your pain. I am planning things ahead and will try to make balance between 2 employers. Will try sending mails as you said to sgvo.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I wonder what they are planning for us whose applications are already in process with remedicals done months back.

Another few months, and its due to another renewal. I hope they issue the COPR with an extended medical validity.
Just 2 months left on your medical now. No reply for 10 months….that`s really painful. They must & should extend the medical for the applicants like you. Have to contacted the VO? Just raising the webform is meaningless these days. Last week I raised webform after 10Pm & received reply next morning at 8:20 AM with Afghan crisis excuse. I was really surprised to receive reply within 10 hours. Have you got medical report copy with you? Just raise the webform with medical report scan copy and that might bring some attention to your file. That might trigger something for you.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi All,

I have received my CoPR in April 2021 with the expiration in December 2021. Due to COVID and family situations, I can not travel to Canada before December 2021 and would require some extension on my CoPR.

Wanted to check if there is any process to get the extension under COVID situation?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Hitesh

AOR - 10th Feb 2020
CoPR - 5th April 2021
Expire CoPR - 17th Dec 2021
Vaccination - Covaxin
Once a COPR expires, applicants are normally required to submit a new application if they still want to immigrate to Canada. They making some exception to those affected because they imposed the travel restrictions. Now the restriction is already lifted so they would not consider extending the date if the applicant has any problem to travel. Please try to manage as you have just 2 months left on your COPR.

SanitySeeker

Jan 12, 2021
Hi all, I am to have my medical tomorrow but I have some flu-like symptoms which my GP gave me antibiotics for. Should I go ahead with my medical or postpone it by a few days? Also would I need to disclose my current meds if I go through with it?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi all, I am to have my medical tomorrow but I have some flu-like symptoms which my GP gave me antibiotics for. Should I go ahead with my medical or postpone it by a few days? Also would I need to disclose my current meds if I go through with it?
Cold/Flu don`t count as chronic disease. As long as you don`t have fever, I don`t think that will hamper your test but be sure there`s no wheezing sound in your chest due to flu. They might take that other way. If any doubt then you can just postpone by a week to be in a safe side. You need to disclose the medication you are taking while filling out a medical history questionnaire with doctor.

Reactions: bhaskarm

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
thanks for sharing the update. Are you a pure FSW-O (haven't received any PNP nomination from any province)? Also which mail address did you get the remedical request from ? in case you are a Pure FSW-O and have received the remed mail from a mail address having "Spore" in it, you are very likely to have Singapore VO as your Primary VO.
The re-medical request was updated via the online application platform (same as how we used to receive ITA, AOR notice, etc), not through email. And i’m pure FSW-O.

when was the last day you were supposed to reply to the “still wna immigrate email”? Mine was 8 Oct. hope you will receive re-medical request soon!!