Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi, I am AOR Jan 2020. I have not received any email. A week after border was open in June my profile moved to we are processing but nothing since then. Is there anyone in this situation? Is there something I am to do to trigger my do you want to immigrate email?
There’s nothing you can do except wait. I dont believe your AOR determines how quick you will receive the email. There are people with earlier AOR that are in the same situation as well.

Reactions: Wotsit

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Yes thanks for the information. I am waiting and not going for upfront medicals.
When you call them, do they ask you to identify if you are the applicant or your relationship to the applicant.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
When you call them, do they ask you to identify if you are the applicant or your relationship to the applicant.
Yes they do. Since I have an immigration agent as my representative all official communications/updates are directed to their office. However, on every single call IRCC agent ensures that I am the primary applicant by asking basic questions: name, date of birth, country of birth, country of residence, inland/outland, residential address and contact details, agents address and contact details.

Last edited:

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Yes they do. Since I have an immigration agent as my representative all official communications/updates are directed to their office. However, on every single call IRCC agent ensures that I am the primary applicant by asking basic questions: name, date of birth, country of birth, country of residence, inland/outland, residential address and contact details, agents address and contact details.
Who replied to still want to immigrate mail? Did your agent replied with their registered email id or you replied from your personal email id?

errantka

Oct 15, 2021
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Guess I will throw my hat into this. My wife and I are an odd case. I'm in the United States and she is in Singapore.

• AOR: Sept 2019
  • COPR: Feb/Mar 2020
  • COPR Expiration: Aug 2020
  • Requested COPR extension in June 2020 so my wife's job contract could expire (We were aiming to avoid Singapore's 2 week quarantine hotel requirement). Got the Information letter and stupidly believed it.
  • Raised several webforms in October 2020 asking for next steps as we would be ready to move by Feb 2021
  • Got a response Feb 2021 along with request for remed for wife (only my wife too, not me), our quarantine and settlement plans, and proof of financials
  • Provided update that our plans had changed due vaccines (also their lack of response). Indicated August/September when we would have the vaccines
  • Wife submitted remed in Apr 2020 and it was approved
  • Raised webform in July indicating ready to move in September
  • No response since aside from automated messages after 3 subsequent webforms
They're getting faster with their webform replies. Before it was 2 weeks plus, now they send the "We are ignoring you" response within 2-12 hours. My last webform I practically begged them to send the ultimatum email...

Anyone else with applicants in 2 different countries?

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Who replied to still want to immigrate mail? Did your agent replied with their registered email id or you replied from your personal email id?
Of course the agent replied on my behalf with their registered email I’d. Generally once an applicant hires an immigration agent as representative all email communications from and responses to IRCC can be only received/communicated by the agent via the primary applicant’s client portal. By default IRCC communicates directly with the principal applicant or hired representative.

Reactions: gtcan19

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Many people are receiving updates on their profile and medical requests even pprs, particularly those who received UM on September 21st and 28th.

I hope everyone gets theirs soon.
What’s UM?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Of course the agent replied on my behalf with their registered email I’d. Generally once an applicant hires an immigration agent as representative all email communications from and responses to IRCC can be only received/communicated by the agent via the primary applicant’s client portal. By default IRCC communicates directly with the principal applicant or hired representative.
Thank You. Actually I also have an immigration agent as representative. After COPR/PRV issuance, their mandate was over and I paid all the fees. Received `still want to immigrate ` mail on 12th October and they forwarded that to me. I was just confused either they should respond or should I respond with my personal id. I talked with them & they said they will respond with their registered email on my behalf. I have given them the details earlier today and hopefully they will do the needful on Monday morning.

Reactions: bhaskarm

frenchsome

Jun 24, 2021
Urgent:Got a mail from IRCC asking to submit by remedicals by 30days.Between I am pregnant near my due date and may hit the hospital bed anytime.They have mentioned that I should inform the visa office if I am unable to do the remedicals.Two months back I have already raised a webform stating my pregnancy and IRCC responded asking me to submit my birth certificate and contact them once the newborn has arrived.What am I to do now.Confused

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Urgent:Got a mail from IRCC asking to submit by remedicals by 30days.Between I am pregnant near my due date and may hit the hospital bed anytime.They have mentioned that I should inform the visa office if I am unable to do the remedicals.Two months back I have already raised a webform stating my pregnancy and IRCC responded asking me to submit my birth certificate and contact them once the newborn has arrived.What am I to do now.Confused
If you can complete your medicals before your due date I think you should do that, if they panel physician ask you to postpone x-ray, you can do every other exam except x-ray and complete that after your new born is here...

Reactions: bhaskarm

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Thank You. Actually I also have an immigration agent as representative. After COPR/PRV issuance, their mandate was over and I paid all the fees. Received `still want to immigrate ` mail on 12th October and they forwarded that to me. I was just confused either they should respond or should I respond with my personal id. I talked with them & they said they will respond with their registered email on my behalf. I have given them the details earlier today and hopefully they will do the needful on Monday morning.
Ohh okay. No worries it will sail smooth.
In my case the agent’s mandate is over too. However,when I had written to RROC in August, they clearly pointed out that they can’t respond to me coz of privacy issues and that my personal email I’d is not in their records. I responded to them with agents details and they reached out to my agent with the ultimatum mail within 48 hours. So it’s clear that since agent’s registered email is on file irrespective of their mandate timelines, all communications will be directed only to them. Luckily my agent has been renewing their mandate by timely submitting ‘Use of Representative’ form to IRCC.

Reactions: gtcan19