+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Yup... expected. Glad I travelled in Feb prior to hotel quarantine and this flight ban. Anyways, not sure if they are gonna extend the ban on flights from India. Now it all depends on CoVID situation in India. Let's hope it improves.
More than 300,000+ cases each day and with the massive population 1.3 billion, it would be very hard to down curb the infection rate in few days’ time. Hope the vaccination plan from 1st May works well for every citizen. You were lucky, you made it. Big shock & mental torture again for the AL holders who were ready to travel this month.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
More than 300,000+ cases each day and with the massive population 1.3 billion, it would be very hard to down curb the infection rate in few days’ time. Hope the vaccination plan from 1st May works well for every citizen. You were lucky, you made it. Big shock & mental torture again for the AL holders who were ready to travel this month.
Someone at IRCC - Now, I gotta process those ALs again

:p

Kidding.. but I guess as Canada has banned flights.. they are going to do something about this situation too

• Haha
Reactions: gtcan19

joannamarie28

Apr 14, 2021
So is it real? That non essential traveller's really neet to pay tgat much? What is the current status of quarantine there in Canada? Thanks in advance

sahiloon

Mar 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm a pre-march 2020 COPR holder, expired in October 2020. Raised a webform for being able to travel by end of March. Received the still want to immigrate email on 6th April. Replied with confirmation the same day. Yesterday I received the re-medical request. I will be going for my medical today. Any idea how long its going to take after the medical to get PPR? I hope to be able to travel by mid-May.

Thanks in advance!

Manaloto

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Anyone here got AL recently? Please share your timeline...its been almost 3months of waiting but no responce from my request..my visa will expire on june 2021....any idea will do...thanks

tj_canada

Jun 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm a pre-march 2020 COPR holder, expired in October 2020. Raised a webform for being able to travel by end of March. Received the still want to immigrate email on 6th April. Replied with confirmation the same day. Yesterday I received the re-medical request. I will be going for my medical today. Any idea how long its going to take after the medical to get PPR? I hope to be able to travel by mid-May.

Thanks in advance!
What is your country of residence?

tj_canada

Jun 6, 2019
Hello,

May 2019 AOR here....COPR expired on May 5th 2020.

Received email on Mar 29th 2021 if I am still interested in migrating to Canada. Replied yes on the same day.

Received requesting medicals on Apr 22nd 2021. Planning to get medical test done on first or second week of May.

Country of residence - India

ankelpab

Feb 10, 2021
Hi guys, I recently received my COPR and I was planing to move to canada next week. However a state of emergency was announced in the country I live in because of the covid 19 and I'm not allowed leave the country in the next month.
Would the IRCC expand my COPR in case the emergency state lasted more than my COPR validity?
snaptube vidmate
I'm sure IRCC is working on an announcement.

Last edited: