+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hi

I got the same email from the same address.

They didn't send me any acknowledgement for this as well.

I got the request about my medicals about 10 days after I replied to them with the questionnaire.
When did you get the email -do you want to immigrate to canda one? I received it on 15 March but haven't heard back from them yet

Reactions: JagjyotSingh

amit123nik

Jan 15, 2019
When did you get the email -do you want to immigrate to canda one? I received it on 15 March but haven't heard back from them yet

Hi , I got the email on 12th Jan and about 10 days later i.got the request for.medical exam, after that complete silence ( except the normal generic emails) till yesterday when I got the AL.

RKM20

Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys!

I too received the "Do you still want to immigrate?" email, this was two days ago. However, I received it directly from IRCC.IN-RROC-CORR-RI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca (the email address we have to send our response to). Someone in this forum got it from another email address, with the word notification in it.

To those who have received this email, have you received it from the same email we have to reply back to?

Since the address was the same, I simply clicked "reply" to the email I got (using the Gmail website) and responded using the template provided.

Was this the proper action? I too have not received any acknowledgment of my email.

Has anyone seen any update in their profile or medical request after replying?
@amit123nik @CNP @SWB Thanks a lot for your reply!

Reactions: SWB

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hey guys!

I too received the "Do you still want to immigrate?" email, this was two days ago. However, I received it directly from IRCC.IN-RROC-CORR-RI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca (the email address we have to send our response to). Someone in this forum got it from another email address, with the word notification in it.

To those who have received this email, have you received it from the same email we have to reply back to?

Since the address was the same, I simply clicked "reply" to the email I got (using the Gmail website) and responded using the template provided.

Was this the proper action? I too have not received any acknowledgment of my email.

Has anyone seen any update in their profile or medical request after replying?
Ok so one of the email is a no reply address.. in case you get a failure delivery email then respond to second email otherwise u r good

Reactions: RKM20

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi

Before 18th March
Hi @amit123nik ! I think you got your medical exam on 22 Jan 2021 right? Could you tell me after how many days of your medical exam, was your IRCC Account updated with the note that you have passed your medicals?

The thing is, I did my medicals on 9 March 2021, and I have confirmed from the Director of CDC, that my medicals were updated and sent to IRCC on 13 March 2021. They have even sent me the medical report which shows that I have passed.

However, my IRCC account still shows - Action Required - and that I am required to do my medicals (i.e. remedicals)

NDVO