+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

JagjyotSingh

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
@Fmegha86 : received this email just half an hour back. did you hear back from IRCC on your respose? Just as a background, details of timelines in signature. I never raised a RTT form, so seems IRCC is proactively contacting expired COPR holders . Curious to know what all process steps needs to be repeated. Medicals seems to be certain. PCC and POF ? may be?
I got this email today at the same time you received it. Anyone who has details on the next steps after we send a response to this email ?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I

got my COPR in november too, now expired I didn't recieve anything no remedical for me. Did you ask for extension befor or after your copr expired? When did your medical expired? and your COPR? TIA for your answers
Hi,
COPR issued Nov 2020, expired March 2021.
My medical validity was the same time.

Since i knew travel at this time is not possible at all I requested for an extension prior to expiry, and also informed that am willing to do my medical again, if required.

within a few days,I received the request to submit my medicals, And now waiting.

whats the validity of your medicals?

Reactions: sarah2006

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
I got this email today at the same time you received it. Anyone who has details on the next steps after we send a response to this email ?
None I am still waiting for their response on the response I sent. May be they will ask for remeds. What was your copr expiry?

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
@Fmegha86 : received this email just half an hour back. did you hear back from IRCC on your respose? Just as a background, details of timelines in signature. I never raised a RTT form, so seems IRCC is proactively contacting expired COPR holders . Curious to know what all process steps needs to be repeated. Medicals seems to be certain. PCC and POF ? may be?
Nope we are bunch of people with same email being sent and have not heard anything from ircc yet, I seriously hope they are not playing with us like they did when they sent us the 4 pointer email back in sept. 2020 and never responded after that until now when they sent do you still want to immigrate email on 15 March

• Sad
Reactions: JagjyotSingh

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Nope we are bunch of people with same email being sent and have not heard anything from ircc yet, I seriously hope they are not playing with us like they did when they sent us the 4 pointer email back in sept. 2020 and never responded after that until now when they sent do you still want to immigrate email on 15 March
Okay. Will respond in a day or two. Will have to see there on. Thanks

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I also received it...and response last date is 1st April, otherwise they wud close the PR file and we would have to go with normal process again, from scratch ...So we do not have option, either to go ahead and wait for there response..or drop the current PR application..

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I also received it...and response last date is 1st April, otherwise they wud close the PR file and we would have to go with normal process again, from scratch ...So we do not have option, either to go ahead and wait for there response..or drop the current PR application..
My concern is more...if I check the IRCC website...now we can not perform soft landing i.e. going and coming back to the current location. So if we get fresh CoPR and PR Visa...it will be tricky to relocate in short notice. Especially at COIVD times..

lalloum

Oct 24, 2019
Hello, my COPR expired Sept 2020 and was issued before March 2020. I still haven't received any communications asking for any documentation for renewal of my COPR.

Anything I should do to initiate this email OR should I just wait? Anyone in the same boat? Any advice?

Jass88

Oct 3, 2019
Today talked to an agent and she told me that the application is forwarded to correction office. I asked about correction office she told me that the office which issues AL and there is no timeframe in which they will respond.

UsakaurB

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
I received the similar email few hours back and in process of sending the reply.Seems like IRCC is finally reaching out to expired COPR holders.I guess we should be issued new COPRs soon.
Anyone gor remedical request after this email? Or any information on the next steps?

rroh202

Oct 4, 2018
Category: Outland Spouse (India)
COPR Issued before March 18, 2020
Original COPR Expired: 11 Jun, 2020

Auth Letter Received: 20 Nov, 2020

Auth Letter Expired: 30 Nov, 2020
(Couldn't travel within 11 days validity)

Raised a web form for extension: 29 Nov 2020 and 7 Dec 2020

Received re-medical request: 15 Feb 2021

Did re-medical: 22 Feb 2021

Received PPR: 5 Mar 2021

Submitted webform for 2-way passport pickup/drop: 6 Mar 2021

Received payment link: 12 Mar 2021

Pickup scheduled: 15 Mar 2021

Payment done: 12 Mar 2021 (Rs. 1689 for courier and sms service)

Received payment confirmation: 13 Mar 2021

AWB received: 15 Mar 2021

Pickup re-scheduled due to AWB delay: 16 Mar 2021

Passport picked up: 16 Mar 2021

Passport reached VAC Delhi: 18 Mar 2021

Passport forwarded to IRCC Delhi: 19 Mar 2021

Passport dispatched from IRCC Delhi to VAC Delhi: 25 Mar 2021

Passport dispatched from VAC Dehi to Home: 26 Mar 2021

Passport received: 27 Mar 2021

Note: I had followed up regarding payment link and AWB delays by emailing to passportsubmission@vfsglobal.com, serviceenquiry@vfsglobal.com, customercare@vfsglobal.com

Hand

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
I received the similar email few hours back and in process of sending the reply.Seems like IRCC is finally reaching out to expired COPR holders.I guess we should be issued new COPRs soon.
Anyone gor remedical request after this email? Or any information on the next steps?
I haven't receive any mail..

dodge_JJ

Jan 10, 2021
Hi,
Is anyone traveling to Toronto from New Delhi on 17th Apr 2021, Air Canada (AC 43) (midnight of 16-17th). If yes, please DM me needed some urgent help.