Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Same got an email with subject 'UPDATE ON IRCC PROCESSING CAPACITY FOR YOUR ECONOMIC CLASS - FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS (EE) APPLICATION".
Also got in twice in less than 24 hours...

Are you a pre march 18 2020 copr holder?
I am and my copr expired in Dec 2020- I redid my medicals as per ircc's request and passed on Jan 27th 2021 and just waiting for PPR... hopefully this happens soon... although i am not sure what their email meant.

Please share you status and Good luck to all!
Same here. Received the mail twice as well.

CoPR details were removed from the account once they had sent me the remedical request.

Redid my medicals and approved on Jan 29,2021.

waiting for an update.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Has anyone received the following email from Sue Day asking to participate in a survey, from Advanis, showing IRCC logo

————-
You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.

————————————————

Reactions: sh221b

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Same here. Received the mail twice as well.

CoPR details were removed from the account once they had sent me the remedical request.

Redid my medicals and approved on Jan 29,2021.

waiting for an update.
So i would say you are a pre march copr holder... close to my dates.. let's hope for good news soon!

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
So i would say you are a pre march copr holder... close to my dates.. let's hope for good news soon!
No, I am post March. Copr recv in Nov 2020.
So they are probably mailing all active files.
I had requested for an extension to the issued CoPR and they asked me to do my medicals.

Reactions: sarah2006
Nov 18, 2019
Hi all,

Just sharing some good news here for all those waiting for an AL.

I just contacted IRCC this afternoon regarding my application as on early Jan, they did send me a 7pt email telling me that my medicals have been extended until April and if I was able to fly in before that date.

After responding to their email with a positive response, I did not hear back from them since and after many attempt to call IRCC with no success, I was able to do it today and bigger was my surprise.

I have been told that an AL was issued to me since Jan but it appears they have forgot to send it to me! Eh What? How is that even possible ???o_O

So now, they are tying to see if they could re-send it to me or if I have to redo my medicals or if they have to extend it again for me. The problem is that I don't reasonably see how I can fly in permanently in Canada for less than 2 weeks given that I have to leave everything, job and so on.

Any suggestions for me? Should I tell them that I am not ready to fly in less than 2weeks and willing to do remeds? I am just excited and sad at the same time! :(
My situation is similar to yours. I replied to 7 pt email in early jan and my medicals was extended till May. I haven't received any response from them. This kinda response from them is worrying.

xs22

Feb 9, 2021
I had requested for an extension to the issued CoPR and they asked me to do my medicals.
Hi,

I got my COPR in mid-December. I haven't received this email. Is this something I should contact IRCC about? Has anyone else not received this email?

Last edited:

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
I have not got this email.. I am also post march.. copr is Dec 2020. I had emailed them amy son's copr got expired in March 20201 but just got w generic response that wait for instructions ..

Reactions: xs22

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi,

I got my COPR in mid-December. I haven't received this email. Is this something I should contact IRCC about? Has anyone else not received this email?
I dont think you need to get concerned about it. It does not really say much. Have you checked your junk mail?.

Reactions: xs22

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Has anyone received the following email from Sue Day asking to participate in a survey, from Advanis, showing IRCC logo

————-
You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.

————————————————
You should write the truth - they have been extremely slow, unfair and their policies have NOT worked.

Mar 28, 2021
I got the email from immigration.refugees.and.citizenship.canada@notification.canada.ca and had to reply back with my responses to ircc.in-rroc-corr-ri.ircc@cic.gc.ca.

Yesterday marked the exact date my COPR was approved in 2020. This could be an auto triggered email. Has anyone else recieved something similar?

If you confirm that you are still interested in immigrating to Canada and that you would like your application to be re-assessed, IRCC will do the following on a one-time exceptional basis:

- Reopen your application and review it to determine whether any additional or updated documents are needed to confirm that you (and your family members, if applicable) still meet the statutory requirements for (a) permanent resident visa(s).
- Send you new medical forms and instructions, and also a request letter if we require more information or updated documents (e.g. valid passport, updated police certificate(s), updated screening forms).
- Review your application to confirm whether you still meet the requirements for a PR visa.
- If you still meet the requirements: re-issue your PR visa(s), which you will need to use before the new expiry date.

If you request that we reopen and re-assess your application IRCC must determine whether you continue to meet the requirements to be issued a Permanent Resident Visa. If you, or your family member(s) do not now meet those requirements (e.g. you are now inadmissible to Canada), your application could be refused.

If you wish to immigrate to Canada in the future, but have not replied to this message, you will need to re-apply for permanent residence, pay the required fees, and meet any requirements in effect at the time of your new application.

If you choose not to have your file re-assessed at this time, and instead you let this permanent residence application remain closed, this decision will not have a negative impact on a new application which you may make in the future.
Have you received acknowledgement mail receipt after replying this mail?

sarah2006

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I
got my COPR in november too, now expired I didn't recieve anything no remedical for me. Did you ask for extension befor or after your copr expired? When did your medical expired? and your COPR? TIA for your answers

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello i got an email yetserday from IRCC- DO ypu stIll want to travel with following action needed

I hope they send the medical requests soon, they also mentioned not to do upfront medicals as it can cause delays and iunnecessary additional actions
Action needed:

Once we have sent you the forms, you will have 30 days to do your medical, advise us by email that it has been done, and provide any requested documents. Please note that the results of your new medical examination will be valid for 12 months.

Important: Do not do an up-front medical examination. Completing a new medical examination before IRCC asks you to will delay processing, and may lead to you spending more money to do a new one later on.

Your Application:

If you confirm that you are still interested in immigrating to Canada and that you would like your application to be re-assessed, IRCC will do the following on a one-time exceptional basis:

• Reopen your application and review it to determine whether any additional or updated documents are needed to confirm that you (and your family members, if applicable) still meet the statutory requirements for (a) permanent resident visa(s).
  • Send you new medical forms and instructions, and also a request letter if we require more information or updated documents (e.g. valid passport, updated police certificate(s), updated screening forms).
  • Review your application to confirm whether you still meet the requirements for a PR visa.
  • If you still meet the requirements: re-issue your PR visa(s), which you will need to use before the new expiry date.
If you request that we reopen and re-assess your application IRCC must determine whether you continue to meet the requirements to be issued a Permanent Resident Visa. If you, or your family member(s) do not now meet those requirements (e.g. you are now inadmissible to Canada), your application could be refused.

If you wish to immigrate to Canada in the future, but have not replied to this message, you will need to re-apply for permanent residence, pay the required fees, and meet any requirements in effect at the time of your new application.

If you choose not to have your file re-assessed at this time, and instead you let this permanent residence application remain closed, this decision will not have a negative impact on a new application which you may make in the future.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Template for you to use when responding to IRCC
To: IRCC.IN-RROC-CORR-RI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I am confirming that I (and my family members, if applicable) remain interested in immigrating to Canada, and that I (we) would like our application to be reopened and reassessed.

I also confirm that I (we) will redo my (our) immigration medical examination (IMEs), provide any updated information needed to re-assess my (our) application, and intend to travel to Canada within the validity period of any new confirmation of permanent resident (CoPR) document(s) issued.

Please find my answers below:

Information about my application
  • Primary applicant family name(s):
    (Your answer here)
  • Primary applicant given name(s):
    (Your answer here)
  • Application number:
  • Class of application:
  • Primary applicant citizenship:
    (Your answer here)
  • Current country of residence:
    (Your answer here)
  • Date your CoPR/PR visa expired:
    (Your answer here)
  • Full names of family members (including your spouse and dependent children) who are planning to travel to Canada with you, as well as the full names of any non-accompanying dependants:
    (Your answer here)
Please also include any other updated information about your or your family’s situation which could affect your application – for example, information about any new passport that has been issued to you, new dependants, any changes to family configuration due to marriage, divorce, birth, etc., as well as any information that could impact your admissibility to Canada such as new criminal charges or convictions.
@Fmegha86 : received this email just half an hour back. did you hear back from IRCC on your respose? Just as a background, details of timelines in signature. I never raised a RTT form, so seems IRCC is proactively contacting expired COPR holders . Curious to know what all process steps needs to be repeated. Medicals seems to be certain. PCC and POF ? may be?

Reactions: JagjyotSingh