+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi every one, my family copr approved before March 18 2020 , it’s expired on June 9 th 2020. After that I raised multiple ready to travel web form. Then I received 4 point mail on October 2nd 2020. And I replied with all required documents on oct 7th 2020. New Medical’s requested on nov 5th 2020. New Medical’s done on nov 18 th 2020 after that no update yet . I raised multiple web form regarding this . No proper reply . My self I am in Canada my family there are in India . My file in NDVO . If any body in same situation plz share the information. Thank you

butterflyins

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hi every one, my family copr approved before March 18 2020 , it’s expired on June 9 th 2020. After that I raised multiple ready to travel web form. Then I received 4 point mail on October 2nd 2020. And I replied with all required documents on oct 7th 2020. New Medical’s requested on nov 5th 2020. New Medical’s done on nov 18 th 2020 after that no update yet . I raised multiple web form regarding this . No proper reply . My self I am in Canada my family there are in India . My file in NDVO . If any body in same situation plz share the information. Thank you
If your family's COPR approval is before 18/03/2020, they should hear from IRCC with an AL soon. Hang in there, my friend! No need to raise any more webforms.

Reactions: K&K and shivathej

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
is anyone in the same boat as i am who got copr extension on jan 7 with deadline of feb 27 and nows its expired?..did you guys call IRCC?
whats the validity of your Medicals, if it has any bearing on the extension period?

Hand

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
I am in same boat

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Luckily got my travel exemption. Gonna fly to Toronto next week. I'll promise to share my experience.
Kinda worried about this long journey, mainly because of hotel thing, but gotta be strong. A bit of an adventure should not make me forget how eager I was regarding my immigration. LOOOOOOONG JOURNEYYYYYYY - DOCUMENTS & DOCUMENTS... LONG WAIT AND THEN COVID ,,,

Raqs101

Aug 22, 2020
Hi Guys, just want to know if anyone has is in the same boat. I sent my passports to Ottawa on December and my application got approved on the same month. I can see the new counterfoils are updated on my account. But today I received the passports without visa stamps. Does anyone know if I can travel now? I’m traveling from US.

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Luckily got my travel exemption. Gonna fly to Toronto next week. I'll promise to share my experience.
Kinda worried about this long journey, mainly because of hotel thing, but gotta be strong. A bit of an adventure should not make me forget how eager I was regarding my immigration. LOOOOOOONG JOURNEYYYYYYY - DOCUMENTS & DOCUMENTS... LONG WAIT AND THEN COVID ,,,
Could you please share how you can travel exemption?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Email your vo for an update and mention to them that your family have done their remedical in november. We are in the same situation and my vo didnt even know that my family were done with their remedical so they asked me to send the emedical sheet. 2 days after my counterfoil has gone and was changed to Background check "we are processing.." and eligibility to"we are reviewing"..date of medical passed hasnt changed yet still the old medical date..
Hope this will help you

Reactions: Titanium and K&K

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I'm also in a similar situation. Haven't been asked for a remedical yet

Reactions: BillyWescott