+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contract Letter fake or real

Makabool alam

Jun 21, 2019
Dear Mr. Makabool,

We received an update from Canada immigration home office this morning and we schedule meeting on the latest update which we discuss extensively. Due to new update in Canada, visa processing has been monitored and well verified, after I submitted all your documents to Canada Immigration home office for approval they request VFS for your personal travelling allowance {P.T.A Declaration} which must be declare before your appearance, your immediate respond will determine our application acceleration.

In Accordant with The Letter Received from Home Office, Below Two Things Can Delay or Deny Your Visa.

• PERSONAL TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE

• (DOCUMENTATIONS) completed

Your Employer has requested us to update them with your appointment date to our office for visa stamping to enable the company send you domestic flight ticket also international flight ticket from India to Canada.

This action cannot take place without completing above step, we request you to check the attached files for more details and revert back as soon as possible, so that we can guide you on how to deposit your P.T.A

P.T.A is never a charges same amount deposited will be issue for you as a cheque and send to you within 48 hours from Canada home office, you have to take the cheque to reserve bank of India (R.B.I), to deposit the money into your account.

Canadian government introduce the new policy because of rate by which people bring fake currency into the country. The money has to be declare to our office due to the fact that individual doesn't have access to send money out of India.

Kindly check your visa application status online by click on our official website below and follow the instructions.

Tracking Number: JAOG834589

On the website UNDER TOPIC, click on MY APPLICATION it will open next page then click on CHECK MY APPLICATION STATUS. In the next page you will find small box under WHAT DID YOU APPLY FOR?

Then choose WORK PERMIT after that wait till the next page open automatically then paste your tracking number JAOG834589 and track.

Regards,

Visa Attorney: Mrs. Olivia Sarah D'Souza

Company correspondent/Immigration Attorney for Asian Zone

Canada Visa Application Centre

VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.

20th Floor, Urmi Estate, 95,

Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel

(West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013

Makabool alam

Jun 21, 2019
VFS Global Canada Visa Application Centre

OFFICE ADDRESS: 20th Floor, Urmi Estate,

95, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel

ATTORNEY NAME: Mrs. Olivia Sarah D'Souza

OFFICIAL EMAIL: cic@canadaconsulate-in-govt.com

CONTACT NUMBER: +9-1-7-3-0-5-5-1-3-4-7-8-

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Mr. Makabool,

We received an update from Canada immigration home office this morning and we schedule meeting on the latest update which we discuss extensively. Due to new update in Canada, visa processing has been monitored and well verified, after I submitted all your documents to Canada Immigration home office for approval they request VFS for your personal travelling allowance {P.T.A Declaration} which must be declare before your appearance, your immediate respond will determine our application acceleration.

In Accordant with The Letter Received from Home Office, Below Two Things Can Delay or Deny Your Visa.

Your Employer has requested us to update them with your appointment date to our office for visa stamping to enable the company send you domestic flight ticket also international flight ticket from India to Canada.

This action cannot take place without completing above step, we request you to check the attached files for more details and revert back as soon as possible, so that we can guide you on how to deposit your P.T.A

P.T.A is never a charges same amount deposited will be issue for you as a cheque and send to you within 48 hours from Canada home office, you have to take the cheque to reserve bank of India (R.B.I), to deposit the money into your account.

Canadian government introduce the new policy because of rate by which people bring fake currency into the country. The money has to be declare to our office due to the fact that individual doesn't have access to send money out of India.

Kindly check your visa application status online by click on our official website below and follow the instructions.

On the website UNDER TOPIC, click on MY APPLICATION it will open next page then click on CHECK MY APPLICATION STATUS. In the next page you will find small box under WHAT DID YOU APPLY FOR?

Then choose WORK PERMIT after that wait till the next page open automatically then paste your tracking number JAOG834589 and track.

Regards,

This is a scam. There is no P.T.A. policy. They just want to steal your money.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Friends,
I have also paid Visa Processing fee INR 34750. please guide me what can i do.
Your money is most likely gone. Your only option is to pursue the scammers through your home country court system.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Her contact no . are +9-1-9-9-6-0-7-3-2-5-0-1
+4-4-2-0-8-0-8-9-8-6-2-9
It's a scam. We can't help you. Again, your only option is to pursue the scammer through your home country court system.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
but 2 Indian mobile no. getting switched off now and one UK no. is Open condition.
Scammers use all sorts of phone numbers.

Unfortunately your money is most likely gone and you won't be able to get it back.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have bank account details in which i have paid the money. the account is from Indian territory.
Again, if you want to try to get the money back, you will need to pursue this through the court system in India.

Maaz bala

Jan 6, 2021
Dear sir/madam, I have received an email from Ferme veser senc. That email includes contract letter and its number as well. If you can help me its real or fake it will be huge Help. Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to offer you the full-time position as attached to the contract letter below, contingent upon a background check. It is in our opinion that your abilities and experience will be the perfect fit for our company.

The starting annual salary for this position is mentioned on your contract to be paid on an hourly, weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly basis by direct deposit starting on the resumption date. This salary also includes stock options.

Your employment with us will be on an at-will basis, which means you and the company are free to terminate the employment relationship at any time for any reason. This letter is for a guaranteed 2-year contract.

As an employee of this company, you are also eligible for our benefits program, which includes medical insurance while in Quebec, Transportation, Accommodation, and up to one month of vacation time. Other benefits will be described in more detail in the orientation package.

By signing and returning this letter you will confirm your acceptance of the offer. Kindly print, sign, and send back to us with a copy of your International Passport Copy and a clear white background Passport Photo and also attached is a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) form for processing your application further. Please respond no later than January 12th, 2020.

We look forward to having you on our team! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

SHAW COLLINS

Director

168 Rue Sainte-Catherine,

E Montréal,

Québec, H2X1K9

Canada

Tel: +1 (418) 623-8813

jobs@aideglobalquebec.ca

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Mr. Makabool,

Regards,

Fake

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear sir/madam, I have received an email from Ferme veser senc. That email includes contract letter and its number as well. If you can help me its real or fake it will be huge Help. Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to offer you the full-time position as attached to the contract letter below, contingent upon a background check. It is in our opinion that your abilities and experience will be the perfect fit for our company.

The starting annual salary for this position is mentioned on your contract to be paid on an hourly, weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly basis by direct deposit starting on the resumption date. This salary also includes stock options.

Your employment with us will be on an at-will basis, which means you and the company are free to terminate the employment relationship at any time for any reason. This letter is for a guaranteed 2-year contract.

As an employee of this company, you are also eligible for our benefits program, which includes medical insurance while in Quebec, Transportation, Accommodation, and up to one month of vacation time. Other benefits will be described in more detail in the orientation package.

By signing and returning this letter you will confirm your acceptance of the offer. Kindly print, sign, and send back to us with a copy of your International Passport Copy and a clear white background Passport Photo and also attached is a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) form for processing your application further. Please respond no later than January 12th, 2020.

We look forward to having you on our team! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

SHAW COLLINS

Director

168 Rue Sainte-Catherine,

E Montréal,

Québec, H2X1K9

Canada

Tel: +1 (418) 623-8813

jobs@aideglobalquebec.ca
This is fake and a scam.