+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contract Letter fake or real

sandeshg29

Mar 22, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam ,

I would like to inform you that , I have received job regarding mail form KAY ESS FARMS Copy attach for your ready reference , now a days job fraud email for recruitment are fwd-ed so I just want to cross check the authenticity of this mail . kindly do the needful and oblige.

Thanks and Regards
Sandesh Gaikwad

Dear Applicant,
Welcome to KAY ESS FARMING CORP CANADA. In response to your Cv and Copy of international passport received for the job application. Kindly find the attached copy of the contract agreement document drafted by our attorney.
You are advise to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfy with the terms and condition,do fill up the columns with your information and append your signature on the agreement document. The visa and work permit fees has to be paid by you in country and we shall provide your flight ticket as soon as we confirmed your visa approval from the Immigration department in your country India.
Upon confirmation of the signed copy, i would be contacting the Canada immigration center in your country to provide necessary document to secure your work permit and visa. I would urge you to hurry up the process, as i will need you to resume duty on the stipulated date in the contract agreement because of the commitment and schedule.
The Job Offer letter shall be done immediately the contract letter is acceptable by you and dully sign. The visa and work permit will be monitored from our Home Office here in Canada by an Immigration attorney to avoid any delay or denial from the Immigration department in your country.
Do not hesitate to reach me on the below number in case you have any query with the contract agreement documents.
Warm Regards
Mr Patrick Williams
Head Human Resources Dept
Kay Ess Farming
Canada
+1-613 4168 864

Reactions: rpkajal

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Sir/Madam ,

I would like to inform you that , I have received job regarding mail form KAY ESS FARMS Copy attach for your ready reference , now a days job fraud email for recruitment are fwd-ed so I just want to cross check the authenticity of this mail . kindly do the needful and oblige.

Thanks and Regards
Sandesh Gaikwad

Dear Applicant,
Welcome to KAY ESS FARMING CORP CANADA. In response to your Cv and Copy of international passport received for the job application. Kindly find the attached copy of the contract agreement document drafted by our attorney.
You are advise to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfy with the terms and condition,do fill up the columns with your information and append your signature on the agreement document. The visa and work permit fees has to be paid by you in country and we shall provide your flight ticket as soon as we confirmed your visa approval from the Immigration department in your country India.
Upon confirmation of the signed copy, i would be contacting the Canada immigration center in your country to provide necessary document to secure your work permit and visa. I would urge you to hurry up the process, as i will need you to resume duty on the stipulated date in the contract agreement because of the commitment and schedule.
The Job Offer letter shall be done immediately the contract letter is acceptable by you and dully sign. The visa and work permit will be monitored from our Home Office here in Canada by an Immigration attorney to avoid any delay or denial from the Immigration department in your country.
Do not hesitate to reach me on the below number in case you have any query with the contract agreement documents.
Warm Regards
Mr Patrick Williams
Kay Ess Farming
Canada
+1-613 4168 864
Definitely fake.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
It’s a fake.. too many spelling mistakes and not at all a professional format. Please understand that prospective employers can never expedite or aid in immigration processes and timelines. It’s a fraud scheme don’t fall for it.

Kim Haokip

Mar 22, 2019
Hi,
I also got a very similar letter from this KAY ESS FARMING CORP from one Patrick Williams but without a phone number. This is too easy and too good to be true in a real life scenario. Best part is I don't even remember applying for this job or post. Moreover, I have not been to any face-face interview nor telephonic interview. The moment I saw the email, I knew it was a scam. Funny part is, I do not even posses a pint of Farming experience in my whole life. I don't even know how to grow a potato! I had replied back (just to test) with few basic questions and I have not got any reply yet. Below is the email that I received and I have highlighted some of the sentences in bold, for wrong term, punctuation and grammar used in the email:

Dear Applicant,
In response to your bio data received from Monster job portal India to me and also i have gone through it. Firstly i would like to give brief elaboration about the job opportunity in the farm.

The KAY ESS FARMING CORP has received your resume and find you competent,committed,self-motivated candidate and qualified to work as the new Manager and Coordinator of the farm. The farm is situated in the Heart of Toronto Canada. (But exactly where? No mention of the address. The genuine Kay Ess Farm is at 2355 Derry Road East, L55 1VG, Canada)

THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be responsible to Manage and Coordinate activities of household employees as the Head of the Farm staff. Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employees i.e: Cooks,Cleaners,Laundry, Driver,Gardener,Machine Operators,Electrical Maintenance,Kitchen Manager Etc. As the head of farm hold staff,you will be ordering foodstuffs and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures.
The above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge.Regards the salary package, you will be paid 8,500 CAD (how could this be when average monthly salary in Canada is 6,664 CAD) Monthly and also 200 CAD as your weekly allowance. Free accommodation and food as well.We offer salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package including a 401k plan. The 401k plan is a retirement plan sponsored by the employer to all her employee and it will enable all the workers to save and if he/she wish to invest a piece of their paycheck before the taxes are taken out.

EMPLOYMENT ENTITLEMENTS AND BENEFITS:
Life Insurance-Paid Vacation benefit-Regular training,Study Scholarship to one child of each Employee-Medical care and accommodation for employees-Pension and Gratuity.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa in your country. If you are ok with the salary package and the job responsibilities.The farm attorney will prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from our side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the embassy in your country. We shall only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issue immediately would send you a flight ticket. If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you. Kindly send scan copy of your international passport,Educational Certificate and passport photograph for the contract agreement document.

Upon confirmation of your passport, the attorney will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy.

Warm Regards
Patrick Williams
Head Human Resources Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
I also got a very similar letter from this KAY ESS FARMING CORP from one Patrick Williams but without a phone number. This is too easy and too good to be true in a real life scenario. Best part is I don't even remember applying for this job or post. Moreover, I have not been to any face-face interview nor telephonic interview. The moment I saw the email, I knew it was a scam. Funny part is, I do not even posses a pint of Farming experience in my whole life. I don't even know how to grow a potato! I had replied back (just to test) with few basic questions and I have not got any reply yet. Below is the email that I received and I have highlighted some of the sentences in bold, for wrong term, punctuation and grammar used in the email:

Dear Applicant,
In response to your bio data received from Monster job portal India to me and also i have gone through it. Firstly i would like to give brief elaboration about the job opportunity in the farm.

The KAY ESS FARMING CORP has received your resume and find you competent,committed,self-motivated candidate and qualified to work as the new Manager and Coordinator of the farm. The farm is situated in the Heart of Toronto Canada. (But exactly where? No mention of the address. The genuine Kay Ess Farm is at 2355 Derry Road East, L55 1VG, Canada)

THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be responsible to Manage and Coordinate activities of household employees as the Head of the Farm staff. Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employees i.e: Cooks,Cleaners,Laundry, Driver,Gardener,Machine Operators,Electrical Maintenance,Kitchen Manager Etc. As the head of farm hold staff,you will be ordering foodstuffs and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures.
The above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge.Regards the salary package, you will be paid 8,500 CAD (how could this be when average monthly salary in Canada is 6,664 CAD) Monthly and also 200 CAD as your weekly allowance. Free accommodation and food as well.We offer salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package including a 401k plan. The 401k plan is a retirement plan sponsored by the employer to all her employee and it will enable all the workers to save and if he/she wish to invest a piece of their paycheck before the taxes are taken out.

EMPLOYMENT ENTITLEMENTS AND BENEFITS:
Life Insurance-Paid Vacation benefit-Regular training,Study Scholarship to one child of each Employee-Medical care and accommodation for employees-Pension and Gratuity.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa in your country. If you are ok with the salary package and the job responsibilities.The farm attorney will prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from our side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the embassy in your country. We shall only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issue immediately would send you a flight ticket. If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you. Kindly send scan copy of your international passport,Educational Certificate and passport photograph for the contract agreement document.

Upon confirmation of your passport, the attorney will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy.

Warm Regards
Patrick Williams
Head Human Resources Canada
Very obviously fake for many reasons. One example would be the fact that there are absolutely no farms in the heart of Toronto. Toronto is a huge city. There are no farms.

Employers also never offer food or accommodations. Only scammers offer this.

Reactions: Kim Haokip

rpkajal

Apr 4, 2019
Scam ...........Avoid as much as you can, by the robbers.As you know, nowadays there is a period of redundancy. Everyone has been robbing each other.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
*Hello greetings*
Job opportunity in Canada
*Do you wish to work in Canada?*
We have connections for you working in Canada in the world's challenging hotel named *HAZELTON HOTEL*
We help you achieve your long awaiting dream to past
*NB:*VISA IS ISSUED BY THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT IF YOUR CV/RESUME IS ACCEPTED**
*Drop your CV here:travellingopportunity@gmail.com*
*for brief talk contact on* *WhatsApp +1(612) 552-4188*
***SCAMMER ALERT*** ***SCAMMER ALERT*** ***SCAMMER ALERT***

This is a scammer. Do not give this individual your contact information, any identification information or any money. They have been reported to the moderator for deletion.

RAMSAY66

Aug 23, 2018
120 Jules-Brisebois street

suite 102 Val-d'Or (Quebec)

J9P 0J2 Canada

cic@canadaconsulate-in-govt.com

ATTORNEY NAME: Mrs. Olivia Sarah D'Souza

The Home Office has assigned a Correspondent Immigration Attorney at the VFS office to be in charge of your travelling documents processing. The major steps are your visa registration; we will be booking your flight ticket immediately we receive confirmation of your successful visa registration.

You are to contact the Correspondent Immigration Attorney through email with the following documents, so she can use them to confirm your identity and registration on their database and issue your approval so you can commence the document processing, VFS Global will contact you immediately they received your email.

LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA PROCESSING

1. ID PROOF (Government Issue)

2. EMPLOYMENT & CONTRACT LETTER YOU RECEIVED FROM US

3. A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH

4. COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE

5. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF MARRIED

VFS process our expatriates’ valid travelling document from India, because we have sent all documents required with your four years’ contract letter to India for visa processing.

The Attorney was appointed by the management of our company management and approved by the Immigration Home Office to process our selected candidate's visa in {ASIA ZONE} in order to avoid refusal or denial of visa/work permits at the Canadian Embassy. We urge you to comply and co-operate with them so as to enable you get your visa/ residence permit.

As it is expressly stated in our Memorandum of Contract which you signed, we will need you to keep the record of the expenses for the visa processing so we can easily pay you back along with your first-month salary without delay.

Contact VFS immediately to start your visa processing because you have to resume office on the time given in your employment letter.

Intimate us with the progress between you and the VFS Immigration Attorney in charge of your visa, in case of advice where necessary for official documentation.

Hope to see you soonest.

Congratulations!!!

Best regards.

Mr. Richard Campbell.

Dear All,
This was the email received by me after an initial telephonic interview followed by an email confirming my appointment. Could anybody advise me if it's worth a take or if it's not a genuine offer? I wrote an email to the Original email address of the Organization, found from the website, without any response till date. In the meantime, the authorized Attorney of the sender has called on my number twice, to know about the progress. It's a precarious situation for me here in India. I have been sitting unemployed with a UK-based Accounting Degree since 2016, trying to find a local or an international job in accounting somewhere(particularly in the English Speaking Countries), but this has been the result,so far.
Thanks,
Ramanuj Sen,
Navi Mumbai,
India,
Dated- 5.4.2019.

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Thanks and Regards
Sandesh Gaikwad

Dear Applicant,
Warm Regards
Mr Patrick Williams
Kay Ess Farming
Canada
+1-613 4168 864

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
120 Jules-Brisebois street

suite 102 Val-d'Or (Quebec)

J9P 0J2 Canada

cic@canadaconsulate-in-govt.com

ATTORNEY NAME: Mrs. Olivia Sarah D'Souza

The Home Office has assigned a Correspondent Immigration Attorney at the VFS office to be in charge of your travelling documents processing. The major steps are your visa registration; we will be booking your flight ticket immediately we receive confirmation of your successful visa registration.

You are to contact the Correspondent Immigration Attorney through email with the following documents, so she can use them to confirm your identity and registration on their database and issue your approval so you can commence the document processing, VFS Global will contact you immediately they received your email.

LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA PROCESSING

1. ID PROOF (Government Issue)

2. EMPLOYMENT & CONTRACT LETTER YOU RECEIVED FROM US

3. A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH

4. COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE

5. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF MARRIED

VFS process our expatriates’ valid travelling document from India, because we have sent all documents required with your four years’ contract letter to India for visa processing.

The Attorney was appointed by the management of our company management and approved by the Immigration Home Office to process our selected candidate's visa in {ASIA ZONE} in order to avoid refusal or denial of visa/work permits at the Canadian Embassy. We urge you to comply and co-operate with them so as to enable you get your visa/ residence permit.

As it is expressly stated in our Memorandum of Contract which you signed, we will need you to keep the record of the expenses for the visa processing so we can easily pay you back along with your first-month salary without delay.

Contact VFS immediately to start your visa processing because you have to resume office on the time given in your employment letter.

Intimate us with the progress between you and the VFS Immigration Attorney in charge of your visa, in case of advice where necessary for official documentation.

Hope to see you soonest.

Congratulations!!!

Best regards.

Mr. Richard Campbell.

Dear All,
This was the email received by me after an initial telephonic interview followed by an email confirming my appointment. Could anybody advise me if it's worth a take or if it's not a genuine offer? I wrote an email to the Original email address of the Organization, found from the website, without any response till date. In the meantime, the authorized Attorney of the sender has called on my number twice, to know about the progress. It's a precarious situation for me here in India. I have been sitting unemployed with a UK-based Accounting Degree since 2016, trying to find a local or an international job in accounting somewhere(particularly in the English Speaking Countries), but this has been the result,so far.
Thanks,
Ramanuj Sen,
Navi Mumbai,
India,
Dated- 5.4.2019.
This is a scam.

Makabool alam

Jun 21, 2019
Dear Mr. Makabool,

We received an update from Canada immigration home office this morning and we schedule meeting on the latest update which we discuss extensively. Due to new update in Canada, visa processing has been monitored and well verified, after I submitted all your documents to Canada Immigration home office for approval they request VFS for your personal travelling allowance {P.T.A Declaration} which must be declare before your appearance, your immediate respond will determine our application acceleration.

In Accordant with The Letter Received from Home Office, Below Two Things Can Delay or Deny Your Visa.

• PERSONAL TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE

• (DOCUMENTATIONS) completed

Your Employer has requested us to update them with your appointment date to our office for visa stamping to enable the company send you domestic flight ticket also international flight ticket from India to Canada.

This action cannot take place without completing above step, we request you to check the attached files for more details and revert back as soon as possible, so that we can guide you on how to deposit your P.T.A

P.T.A is never a charges same amount deposited will be issue for you as a cheque and send to you within 48 hours from Canada home office, you have to take the cheque to reserve bank of India (R.B.I), to deposit the money into your account.

Canadian government introduce the new policy because of rate by which people bring fake currency into the country. The money has to be declare to our office due to the fact that individual doesn't have access to send money out of India.

Kindly check your visa application status online by click on our official website below and follow the instructions.

Tracking Number: JAOG834589

On the website UNDER TOPIC, click on MY APPLICATION it will open next page then click on CHECK MY APPLICATION STATUS. In the next page you will find small box under WHAT DID YOU APPLY FOR?

Then choose WORK PERMIT after that wait till the next page open automatically then paste your tracking number JAOG834589 and track.

Regards,

Visa Attorney: Mrs. Olivia Sarah D'Souza

Company correspondent/Immigration Attorney for Asian Zone

Canada Visa Application Centre

VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.

20th Floor, Urmi Estate, 95,

Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel

(West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013