+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consolidated Questions POST ITA under FSW(Express Entry)

Ashuani

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
I uploaded all my PDF which were under 4mb and it uploaded it smoothly and the application has been submitted.

Hanna123

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Typo. 4 Mb of course.
Hi Asivad,
I haven't claimed points for my spose's education. But, while submitting my profile pre-ITA, I filled the education details.
Now, since I have not got any points nor claiming them, should I remove that row ?

If so, should I answer NO for the following question ?

Has <...> finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

Or should I say Yes in which case it asks to fill in further details ?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hanna123 said:
Hi Asivad,
I haven't claimed points for my spose's education. But, while submitting my profile pre-ITA, I filled the education details.
Now, since I have not got any points nor claiming them, should I remove that row ?

If so, should I answer NO for the following question ?

Has <...> finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

Or should I say Yes in which case it asks to fill in further details ?

Thanks
Try saying Yes here. If it asks you for ECA or other documents, either come back and answer No or attach an LOE (Letter of Explanation) that these credentials add no points to your CRS score hence you haven't uploaded any supporting documents.

Hanna123

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Try saying Yes here. If it asks you for ECA or other documents, either come back and answer No or attach an LOE (Letter of Explanation) that these credentials add no points to your CRS score hence you haven't uploaded any supporting documents.
Sure, thank you

Hanna123

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Hi Asivad, any help on this is highly appreciated. I had a Fixed Deposit account having the required funds which I opened an year back. Unfortunately, I didn't make it a recurring one and opened for a 1 year expiry period.
Recently it got closed and all the amount moved to my savings account. Now, to show my POF, what should I do as my average balance in the last 6 months of my savings account might not be the required fund amount ?

Should I open a new FD and show the letter with the starting date and ending date ?

Or should I keep the money as is in my savings account ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hanna123 said:
Hi Asivad, any help on this is highly appreciated. I had a Fixed Deposit account having the required funds which I opened an year back. Unfortunately, I didn't make it a recurring one and opened for a 1 year expiry period.
Recently it got closed and all the amount moved to my savings account. Now, to show my POF, what should I do as my average balance in the last 6 months of my savings account might not be the required fund amount ?

Should I open a new FD and show the letter with the starting date and ending date ?

Or should I keep the money as is in my savings account ?
Not a problem because you can safely prove that the monies belong to you. Upload supporting evidence that the money belongs to you and include an LOE to explain the same.

samniftian

Dec 8, 2016
Hello, I received my ITA on 1st March 17 at CRS 451, i am in process of preparing my application. I have a few doubts, any guidance is highly appreciated

1. Is ok to move spouse foreign work experience to personal history after ITA and mention it in LOE and attach supporting documents

2. Is it fine if i change relatives in Canada (Maternal Aunt) from 'Yes' to 'No' Post ITA since I am not getting any points for this and do not want to spend time on collecting her documents, will mention it in LOE

3. I did not do ECA for one of my Part-time certificate programs since I am not getting any points for this but mentioned it under Education in EE profile, can I now move it to personal history and explain in LOE along with supporting documents.

4. I have 7+ years of experience out of which 4 years is in Primary NOC (have reference letter in required format), can I move some of my recent work experience to personal history since it does not affect my points and explain in LOE along with supporting documents.

5. POF - Is Bank Certificate dated 17 Feb ok if i submit my application in April, will attach last 6 months updated online statements also.

6. I was treated for ectopic pregnancy earlier this month, shall i wait 3-4 weeks for my medicals so that i am feeling better or is fine if i do it earlier and mention the condition to panel physician.

Guys, I want to make sure my application is not rejected since I have worked for 4 years to get here, also I will be true with all the facts and give supporting documents where ever possible. Is declining ITA better option compared to above given explanations?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
samniftian said:
Hello, I received my ITA on 1st March 17 at CRS 451, i am in process of preparing my application. I have a few doubts, any guidance is highly appreciated

1. Is ok to move spouse foreign work experience to personal history after ITA and mention it in LOE and attach supporting documents

2. Is it fine if i change relatives in Canada (Maternal Aunt) from 'Yes' to 'No' Post ITA since I am not getting any points for this and do not want to spend time on collecting her documents, will mention it in LOE

3. I did not do ECA for one of my Part-time certificate programs since I am not getting any points for this but mentioned it under Education in EE profile, can I now move it to personal history and explain in LOE along with supporting documents.

4. I have 7+ years of experience out of which 4 years is in Primary NOC (have reference letter in required format), can I move some of my recent work experience to personal history since it does not affect my points and explain in LOE along with supporting documents.

5. POF - Is Bank Certificate dated 17 Feb ok if i submit my application in April, will attach last 6 months updated online statements also.

6. I was treated for ectopic pregnancy earlier this month, shall i wait 3-4 weeks for my medicals so that i am feeling better or is fine if i do it earlier and mention the condition to panel physician.

Guys, I want to make sure my application is not rejected since I have worked for 4 years to get here, also I will be true with all the facts and give supporting documents where ever possible. Is declining ITA better option compared to above given explanations?
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes
5) No, under 2 weeks would be best
6) Maybe wait. Hope you're feeling better

Ensure you still meet 67/100 few points by making the above changes, even if it doesn't affect your CRS score.

maan1982

Feb 22, 2018
Can someone guide?
My AOR Date is 15th July and currently I am in IP-1 since 1 August.
I need a suggestion...... Can I voluntarily upload additional documents to support our application thru CSE.....Is this allowed? I want to upload some tax returns, which I was not able to upload earlier due to their availability and also I want to submit some additional LOE regarding address mentioned on my marriage certificate. Address mentioned on Marriage certificate is different from my actual residential address. So my main concern is that address mentioned by me in personal/job history (say City X) varies from what is mentioned in marriage certificate (say City Y in same country). The address mentioned in marriage certificate is of my parents house, and same thing I want to explain to Visa officer.
Please guide on this. Should I go ahead or this is just minor issue which will be overlooked or I should wait for IRCC to raise ADR/seek explanation........
Thanks in Advance....