+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consolidated Questions POST ITA under FSW(Express Entry)

Ashuani

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
Hi Asivad

1) Do we need to to take colour scan of educational degrees, WES, PCC, Medical etc

2) which all docs scan need to be notarized, scanned and then upload?
Marriage Certificate
Birth Certificate
Educational Degrees
Passport Copies
LOE--Should it be just a word doc or letter signed and then scanned
What document can it be for LEGAL DOCUMENT NAME CHANGE--it wasbecoz of marriage for which certificate is there

3) I have to show POF for PA for 18200 CAD(almost 10lacs Rs)..if I show 20 lacs..will that be ok as I am not sure what they will accept what they will not? Do they accept Provident Fund statement as it is safe and liquid as you leave your job/

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashuani said:
Hi Asivad

1) Do we need to to take colour scan of educational degrees, WES, PCC, Medical etc

Not mandatory. Legibility and size are the bigger constraints.

2) which all docs scan need to be notarized, scanned and then upload?
Marriage Certificate
Birth Certificate
Educational Degrees
Passport Copies
LOE--Should it be just a word doc or letter signed and then scanned
What document can it be for LEGAL DOCUMENT NAME CHANGE--it wasbecoz of marriage for which certificate is there

None of these need to be notarized. LOE need not be signed either.

Legal document for name change depends on your country's regulations. A valid replacement for that would be a notarized affidavit which highlights the different names used by the same person.

3) I have to show POF for PA for 18200 CAD(almost 10lacs Rs)..if I show 20 lacs..will that be ok as I am not sure what they will accept what they will not? Do they accept Provident Fund statement as it is safe and liquid as you leave your job/

You can show as much funds as you want provided it is above 18200 CAD. Provident Fund statement won't be accepted because CIC explicitly asks for funds in the bank.

Ashuani

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
Hi Asivad,

Just wanted to check.

My job ref letters do not have bay benefits and salary mentioned in it. I have attached the last three salary slips but they are not stamped as its computer generated. The same is mentioned on it also. Will that work?

Cross checking it again...none of the documents needs to be notarized or attested except translations and affidavits if any.....should I get birth certificate and marriage certificate attested also?

Do paying the entire fees(processing and RPRF fees both) makes a different in terms of importance and priority in processing of applications? If not what will you suggest should I exclude the RPRF which is not mandatory? And can I edit the same now as I already filled it once to pay completely?

cec_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Hi I need some clarification for a friends app. For ITA in FSW if one received points for my canadian and home country work experience and Canadian work experience is already around 18 months, do we still need letter with all duties for home country experience ? I am asking because for eligibility you only need 1 year skilled under FSW , which has been gained in Canada and he has letter for that with all job duties but the letter for previous experience is not very detailed and confirms onyl dates and salary .

Thanks in advance

c.james

Jul 29, 2015
cec_hopeful said:
Hi I need some clarification for a friends app. For ITA in FSW if one received points for my canadian and home country work experience and Canadian work experience is already around 18 months, do we still need letter with all duties for home country experience ? I am asking because for eligibility you only need 1 year skilled under FSW , which has been gained in Canada and he has letter for that with all job duties but the letter for previous experience is not very detailed and confirms onyl dates and salary .

Thanks in advance
Points of consideration would be:
- Is it stamped
- Is it dated recent (recent or not)
- Duties and responsibilities should be stated
- Working hours
- Should have contact details, email, phone number etc.

Also scan copy of visiting card from person who signed the letter is good support.
In short you have to be very careful with every document that fetches you some points for the application. It is applicants responsibility to convince CIC Officer.
(List is not complete)

cec_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
thanks for your reply, so even though for eligibility he need 1 year experience (which he has in canada), he still needs the same letter for previous experience too?

Ashuani

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
Hi Asivad,

Just wanted to check.

My job ref letters do not have bay benefits and salary mentioned in it. I have attached the last three salary slips but they are not stamped as its computer generated. The same is mentioned on it also. Will that work?

Cross checking it again...none of the documents needs to be notarized or attested except translations and affidavits if any.....should I get birth certificate and marriage certificate attested also?

Do paying the entire fees(processing and RPRF fees both) makes a different in terms of importance and priority in processing of applications? If not what will you suggest should I exclude the RPRF which is not mandatory? And can I edit the same now as I already filled it once to pay completely?

Do we have to scan both sides of docs like WES, IELTS, educational degress as they have stamps etc

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashuani said:
Hi Asivad,

Just wanted to check.

Should be fine - these aren't primary documents anyways.

Needed only if marriage certificate has to be translated. Birth certificate(s) needed only for dependent children.

Pay it upfront if it isn't a hassle. Not paying it upfront has no downside except that it will serve to delay your process by a few weeks because CIC will have to send you a request to pay the fees, you will pay, they will confirm....

Do we have to scan both sides of docs like WES, IELTS, educational degress as they have stamps etc

Just the front would do unless there is significant information on the back that makes a material difference to your application (unlikely).

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Ashuani said:
Q 4 I am always stayed through out in India? I have got PCC done from my local police station which is dated 9 the June..the same is acceptable as per the rule book for my state... On safer side(becoz my PCC mentioned the tenure of 5 yrs only which I stayed at my current address), I also got PCC done from passport office which is dated 21 july which is not acceptable as per the rule book...in short I have 2 PCC{one from local police and other from passport) both are valid as done last month...Can I upload both the PCC...the latest one (passport type) is not acceptable from the rule book..please advise..I can also clarify the same in additional document
Hello Ashuani,

Could you please explain why the PCC from Passport Office is not valid as you have mentioned above?

Ashuani

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
JKal

I am from India.. PCC from passport office is acceptable only for delhi..For other states as per CIC site, the same has to be done from the local police station of the district or SSP office. Check the CIC site for PCC for India.

Ashuani

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
Asivad

There is a rejection list which is floating on this forum which states that all the passport pages(Including Blank) have to be scanned otherwise it would lead to rejection.

1.I have only got the Bio-data page and all the pages where there is any kind of stamping/observation pages scanned..Only leaving the complete blank pages...I am in 2 minds..should I include the BLANK pages too and unnecessary increase the size...Or its fine to exclude the complete blank pages?

2. Is it mandatory to scan and include the covering letter of WES report?

3. Should LOE be separate for different sections and uploaded in the respective section? OR Can i make a Master LOE and upload in the LOE section??
OR Should i do both(Master LOE as well as separate LOE)? I need to clarify PCC, POF, and legal name Change.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashuani said:
Asivad

There is a rejection list which is floating on this forum which states that all the passport pages(Including Blank) have to be scanned otherwise it would lead to rejection.

1.I have only got the Bio-data page and all the pages where there is any kind of stamping/observation pages scanned..Only leaving the complete blank pages...I am in 2 minds..should I include the BLANK pages too and unnecessary increase the size...Or its fine to exclude the complete blank pages?

The blank pages scanning was clearly this weird OOPNP requirement which, for some inscrutable reasons, found its way into the rejection list where it clearly doesn't belong. You can safely exclude that.

2. Is it mandatory to scan and include the covering letter of WES report?

No. Just the ECA report which states your Canadian equivalency. You'll have to upload that along with the degree/diploma certificate(s).

3. Should LOE be separate for different sections and uploaded in the respective section? OR Can i make a Master LOE and upload in the LOE section??
OR Should i do both(Master LOE as well as separate LOE)? I need to clarify PCC, POF, and legal name Change.

You should definitely make a multi-page LOE with clear headlines on each page about the section that particular LOE corresponds to so that the officer can refer to it while evaluating a particular section. It wouldn't hurt at all to have the same sectional LOE page as part of your sectional uploads also.

Ashuani

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
Asivad

Wanted to check that there is a Qs in the post ITA form as to where do u want to settle in Canada?

What does that mean as i can select only one place in Canada? Does that imply that after getting the VISA grant do i have to go to that place mandatory only for validation of VISA for the first time? what is the relevance of that Qs?

What is the max size and format in which we have to upload the docs? i have got everything in PDF even LOE except photographs.. is it right??

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Ashuani said:
Asivad

Wanted to check that there is a Qs in the post ITA form as to where do u want to settle in Canada?

What does that mean as i can select only one place in Canada? Does that imply that after getting the VISA grant do i have to go to that place mandatory only for validation of VISA for the first time? what is the relevance of that Qs?
Its just a question that seems to have no influence on your app, once you get approved, you are free to stay wherever you like

What is the max size and format in which we have to upload the docs? i have got everything in PDF even LOE except photographs.. is it right??
Max size per field is 2.4MB everything in PDF except photographs is the right way to go

Ashuani

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
Can you please confirm as to where have you got this information of 2.4 MB..please send me the link..