+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consequences of rejecting a PT

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i reveived lately a PT from Ontario, however, i'm planning to wait a little before accepting maybe I will get an ITA. My question is will be able to receive a PT again if i ignore this one...and withdraw my EE profile then create it ?

Thank you for your help.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you both received the OINP today ? 1st July 2016 :'(

From our understanding, once you decline OINP / PT, you may not receive the second PT

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Ys.bk said:
Guys i reveived lately a PT from Ontario, however, i'm planning to wait a little before accepting maybe I will get an ITA. My question is will be able to receive a PT again if i ignore this one...and withdraw my EE profile then create it ?

Thank you for your help.
When you are so sure about receiving ITA than why are you so worried of On PT ? If you have any doubt than accept it and later when you get ITA you can withdraw. This is more sensible than st away rejecting.

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Because with the new cut off nothing is sure. and the OINP process is expensive and long.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Ys.bk said:

Thank you for your help.
There've been people who have done this. Your only worry is if OINP decides to stop sending PT NOIs to the French Speaking Stream too.