28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Scylla,

Sorry I’m disturbing you once again, I was wondering since they have flagged my application as a non routine case, Do you think even after getting pre-arrival services letter they will treat my application as a non routine case and will do the background checks at the same pace.

Waiting for your valuable response !!
I don't understand your question.

Background checks vary in how long they take depending on a number of factors. It's very individual and hard to guess how long this step will take for you.

Reactions: Faraz Khan

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
I don't understand your question.

Background checks vary in how long they take depending on a number of factors. It's very individual and hard to guess how long this step will take for you.
Thanks once again for your prompt reply.

I was asking, Do they check my background as a non routine case or do they check it as a normal application.

I meant, I know it depends on number of factors but considering all of them, I wish they wont check it uniquely as a non routine case.

I hope I’m making sense.

Jaise

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hi there,

On May 31, 2022 I have gone under interview and had a long discussion with the interviewer. After explaining a long while, I had been told that he’s satisfied with my application and the next day I got my pre arrival services letter and the re-medical request too.

Now I am stuck with background check but believe me it’s very very hard..

will update once I get the passport request..

@scylla Any idea how long will it take for them to send me the passport request. Got the pre arrival on june 2, and passed the medical on june 24
Hi Faraz,
Thanks for the reply. I applied in Aug 2022 and didn't get any response yet. How long it will take to get the confirmation email from IRCC?