+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal Sponsorship

scy0017

Jan 16, 2019
hindi kami nag lawyer nag DIY lang kami dami naming na submit na proof na genuine yung relationship namin and then 3 letter from each person and combined yung affairs nyo
Hindi ba pah sinabing 10 letters 10 lng tlaga? Then pag 20 pics 20 lng tlaga?.then the rest pwede mo na add sa adďitional proof. ? Tag isa ba kau ng attestement letter?

31chill

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hindi ba pah sinabing 10 letters 10 lng tlaga? Then pag 20 pics 20 lng tlaga?.then the rest pwede mo na add sa adďitional proof. ? Tag isa ba kau ng attestement letter?
pano ba kita ma pm? yung attestment letter dapat both sides yung family or friends mo namaka pag testify sa inyo ang 20 pics yes, gawan mo siya ng parang scrapbook.

jcs07

Feb 4, 2019
dapat both... dapat aware yung families nyo
Hi,
I am a Filipino and now living in Canada for 3 years now. My partner and I are also planning to apply for conjugal sponsorship. I was advised by the members of this forum that my partner should apply for TRV before considering in applying for conjugal. My partner lives in the Philippines and we've been together for 7 years - same sex relationship. I see that you provided your Viber number above, do you mind if I message you in private? I just want to ask how you presented your application. Let me know. Salamat! :)

scy0017

Jan 16, 2019
Hi,
I am a Filipino and now living in Canada for 3 years now. My partner and I are also planning to apply for conjugal sponsorship. I was advised by the members of this forum that my partner should apply for TRV before considering in applying for conjugal. My partner lives in the Philippines and we've been together for 7 years - same sex relationship. I see that you provided your Viber number above, do you mind if I message you in private? I just want to ask how you presented your application. Let me know. Salamat! :)
Ok

darrenfrances

Jan 9, 2014
Hello,

Could you please advise whether you believe I might qualify to sponsor a conjugal partner.

We have been in a committed, same-sex relationship for almost three years since July 2016. He is from Indonesia, and I am from South Africa with PR in Canada. When we met, and for most of our relationship we were both living and working in the UAE. I have now returned to Canada, he is still living in the UAE and I would like to sponsor him as my conjugal partner.

Here is some more information to better understand our situation:

We face bars to marriage as he is a muslim and under Islamic law cannot get married to a same sex partner. Further to this he is still living in a country in which homosexuality is a punishable offence. In the UAE we were unable to live together as we were assigned and provided accommodation by our employer. In 2018 he applied for a temporary residence visa to visit Canada with me as a tourist and his application was denied.

The CIC website states that a conjugal partner is someone who could not live with the sponsor as a couple because of reasons such as immigration barrier, religious reasons or sexual orientation. I hope that in our situation we qualify on all three of these grounds.

Interested to receive your responses.

Regards

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,

Could you please advise whether you believe I might qualify to sponsor a conjugal partner.

We have been in a committed, same-sex relationship for almost three years since July 2016. He is from Indonesia, and I am from South Africa with PR in Canada. When we met, and for most of our relationship we were both living and working in the UAE. I have now returned to Canada, he is still living in the UAE and I would like to sponsor him as my conjugal partner.

Here is some more information to better understand our situation:

We face bars to marriage as he is a muslim and under Islamic law cannot get married to a same sex partner. Further to this he is still living in a country in which homosexuality is a punishable offence. In the UAE we were unable to live together as we were assigned and provided accommodation by our employer. In 2018 he applied for a temporary residence visa to visit Canada with me as a tourist and his application was denied.

The CIC website states that a conjugal partner is someone who could not live with the sponsor as a couple because of reasons such as immigration barrier, religious reasons or sexual orientation. I hope that in our situation we qualify on all three of these grounds.

Interested to receive your responses.

Regards
Hi

Yes, your situation qualifies under conjugal.

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon

Based on the information before me, I am not satisfied that you are the conjugal partner of your sponsor, I have therefore determined that you are not a member of the family class as prescribed by paragraph 117 of the regulation.

Subsection 11 of the act provides that the foreign national must before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any document by the required by the regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is not satisfied that the foreign national is not admissible to requirements of the Act. I am therefore refusing your application.

ooohh refusal right away??? they didnt even call you for interview or send PFL letter???

by the way we appliend conjugal category as well april 2018
applicant

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi

Yes, your situation qualifies under conjugal.

Hi you are qualified to aply as conjugal im currently in Dubai UAe as well and im April 2018 applicant.... we applied conjugal category as welll..

Aceyee

Jan 9, 2020
fb lang po
hi,

I am a filipino din with same sex relationship, and doing the application forms now. can i add you sa viber ko. i have few questions. and if someone can provide me sample for a "Written statement attesting to the fact unable to live together? and why? thanks...... We did apply for TRV for her apparently she got denied.

mariahdolo

Jun 7, 2019
Here is our current mail:

A preliminary review of your file, based on the information and documentation you have submitted to date,
raises concerns that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be
selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law
partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Pursuant to section 2 of the regulations, a conjugal partner means, in relation to a sponsor, a foreign national
residing outside Canada who is in a conjugal relationship with the sponsor and has been in that relationship
for a period of at least one year.

The conjugal partner category was created for exceptional circumstances – for foreign national partners of
Canadian or permanent resident sponsors who would ordinarily apply as common-law partners but for the
fact that they have not been able to live together continuously for one year, usually because of an
immigration impediment. If a Canadian and a foreign national can get married or can live together and
establish a common-law relationship, this is what they are expected to have done before they submit
sponsorship and immigration applications.

You have not sufficiently demonstrated that you meet the requirements of the conjugal partner immigration
category. While you have submitted some evidence to show that a relationship exists, there is insufficient
documentary evidence on file to show that you and your sponsor are unable to apply under the spousal or
common-law categories because of exceptional circumstances. You and your sponsor have not established
that there is an immigration barrier to cohabitation. Accordingly, it appears that you and your sponsor could
have cohabited and chose not to do so, which raises concerns about whether you and your sponsor have the
significant degree of commitment characteristic of a conjugal relationship.

Before a final decision is made on your application, I would like to offer you the opportunity.

Im the Sponsor
Medical done
Biometrics done
Now we got this letter application was sent to manila ofice.

Husband - refused visa 2x, still legally married (annulment still on process), 4 years with 2 kids (2 and 1)
was not able to be together for more than a year beacuse I have to give birth in Canada consecutively.
We applied for visa he was refused.

I would appreciate any help.

Lynsita

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Habana
I apply for conyugal and the main reason you must explain is the reason why you cannot marry which it could be possible if she can visit Canada.