+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal Partner

May 30, 2018
Philippines
1. We received your application for Permanent Residence on September 13, 2017.
2. We started processising your application on `January 19, 2018.
3. We sent you medical instructions on August 9, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. Medical results have been received.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

There is still 2 days to go to reach the 12 months processing time. What does this mean? I mean what ido I need to expect for the next step?

Reactions: Iglet
M

mikeymyke

First of all, do you qualify as conjugal? What is your background?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Secondly, the 12 months is a statistical value based on the completed application processing of 80% of applications. It's not a limit.

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Nothing until you get an invitation for a landing interview, or see "decision made" and receive communication that indicates you're approved, means you have qualified for anything.

Reactions: Apol Constantino

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
you mean to say that even I was asked for medical exam and passed it. It doesn't mean that I am not yet qualified for conjugal?
People are asking why you applied for the conjugal route - what are your legal/immigration barriers to marry or live common law with your partner? Conjugal is difficult to prove and usually used in select few cases (no divorce in the Philippines so people can't remarry, same sex couples in countries that have no same sex legislation, etc).

Reactions: Apol Constantino
May 30, 2018
Philippines
Nothing until you get an invitation for a landing interview, or see "decision made" and receive communication that indicates you're approved, means you have qualified for anything.
oh ok. it says on the application status is "decision made" I'll just wait to receive message that indicates whether I am approved, I pray. Thank you for the reply. :))

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
oh ok. it says on the application status is "decision made" I'll just wait to receive message that indicates whether I am approved, I pray. Thank you for the reply. :))
Let us know...

May 30, 2018
Philippines
Let us know...
I just got my PPR September 18, 2018. My CVAC is in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., and I am staying now in the Philippines so I have requested to change the VO in Manila to which I am currently residing. I am just wondering on how long will it take for them to change the VO for I only have 30 days to submit my passport `for isa stamping.

May 30, 2018
Philippines
I just got my PPR September 18, 2018. My CVAC is in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., and I am staying now in the Philippines so I have requested to change the VO in Manila to which I am currently residing. I am just wondering on how long will it take for them to change the VO for I only have 30 days to submit my passport `for isa stamping.

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
I would encourage you to call CIC and see if/how that is possible. Did you inform them of your move during the application process?

May 30, 2018
Philippines
I would encourage you to call CIC and see if/how that is possible. Did you inform them of your move during the application process?
I have requested an update of change of address last November 2017 and my address has been updated only on June 13, 2018. And I was surprised when I received the PPR, visa office is still in United Arab Emirates. From September 19, 2018, I have already sent an email to the London Visa Office which is indicated in request letter.