+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal Partner Sponsorship

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
We’ve been together for almost 2yrs. He did applied for Visitors visa last May this year but got refused. How long before you heard from immigration? Is it by mail or email?
So far the sponsorship has been normal. Submitted December 2018 did medicals biometrics etc...June they sent lettr for interview. In interview they asked for few more documents which we submitted a few days after it. Now just waiting

Mhayang

Sep 4, 2019
So far the sponsorship has been normal. Submitted December 2018 did medicals biometrics etc...June they sent lettr for interview. In interview they asked for few more documents which we submitted a few days after it. Now just waiting
Hi Jaybee43! I have question again. I (sponsor) received email that they already received my sponsorship application for my partner with the application number and they started my application. I am just confused to who needs to be link the application, is it to me the sponsor or to my partner (PA)? Or both of us can link it. I did link it to my online but worried if i did it right i dont want to get in trouble just because the instruction is not that clear to me. Or is my partner will receive different application number once they are done to assess mine and go start his eligibility?are they going to send him email with different app no. That he c

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hi Jaybee43! I have question again. I (sponsor) received email that they already received my sponsorship application for my partner with the application number and they started my application. I am just confused to who needs to be link the application, is it to me the sponsor or to my partner (PA)? Or both of us can link it. I did link it to my online but worried if i did it right i dont want to get in trouble just because the instruction is not that clear to me. Or is my partner will receive different application number once they are done to assess mine and go start his eligibility?are they going to send him email with different app no. That he c
Hi there. I am using an immigration lawyer for my application so I haven't linked it.( because if I do they will stop getting notifications from IRCC) I only use ECAS to check updates.if u search on this website you find many posts on how to link your application. Once you do link it both you and PA can check the status of it with your UCI or application number.

Mhayang

Sep 4, 2019
Oh i see. So we can both link the application in our seperate online account. I already linked mine. I am just confused if he can also link that to his own online account. Or he will get seperate application number? I can link to my account and he can link to his account using one application number? If you received yours do you and your partner have the same application n

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Oh i see. So we can both link the application in our seperate online account. I already linked mine. I am just confused if he can also link that to his own online account. Or he will get seperate application number? I can link to my account and he can link to his account using one application number? If you received yours do you and your partner have the same application n
You have 1 application so you have 1 account that each of you can view

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Your app meets the requirements of conjugal, so you should be fine.
Hi, I’ve applied under conjugal partner on july 2019. Me and partner are in relationship from past 6 years. She visited me four times already in my home country. We can’t marry each other because I’m muslim and she is Roman Catholic so my family never accept this marriage or may be I’ll be in big problem if I go for it. I wanted to marry her in third country so I applied to UK in 2016 but I got refused and then I applied for Austria and Hungary 2017, 2019 respectively but I got denied. I never applied for TRV for Canada because I know I would get denied and it’ll create problem in future. So finally this year we both applied for conjugal sponsorship.
My question, Is there any ray of hope that my application got approved.
In addition we have provided communication proof, outward remittance, photos, gifts and her proof of trave from past 6 years.
Any suggestions will be highly appreciated

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Hi, I’ve applied under conjugal partner on july 2019. Me and partner are in relationship from past 6 years. She visited me four times already in my home country. We can’t marry each other because I’m muslim and she is Roman Catholic so my family never accept this marriage or may be I’ll be in big problem if I go for it. I wanted to marry her in third country so I applied to UK in 2016 but I got refused and then I applied for Austria and Hungary 2017, 2019 respectively but I got denied. I never applied for TRV for Canada because I know I would get denied and it’ll create problem in future. So finally this year we both applied for conjugal sponsorship.
In addition we have provided communication proof, outward remittance, photos, gifts and her proof of trave from past 6 years.
You indicated before that you did not mention your denials in the application...they will found out about this and will denied your application and ban you for 5 years

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to try applying for a TRV to Canada before you can apply as conjugal.

It is impossible for you to get married in your country or do you just not want to because of your family?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You will be refused. You have not shown a barrier preventing you from coming to Canada to marry or become common-law and there doesn't appear to be a legal/immigration barrier preventing you from marrying in your country.

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
You need to try applying for a TRV to Canada before you can apply as conjugal.

It is impossible for you to get married in your country or do you just not want to because of your family?
Yes it’s impossible because of my community to get married her.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes it’s impossible because of my community to get married her.
It is impossible because of your community - or impossible by law?

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
It is impossible because of your community - or impossible by law?
It’s impossible because of the muslim community. My family will against this marriage and if you want to marry someone with court procedure ultimately they send notice to your family

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
It’s impossible because of the muslim community. My family will against this marriage and if you want to marry someone with court procedure ultimately they send notice to your family
Unfortunately you need to have a legal barrier preventing you guys to marry. Religious barrier doesnt qualify for conjugal sponsorship. You can always try though.