+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusions about Super Visa application

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks!

No, from my Salary of July-December 2019, I won't meet LICO.

In the meanwhile, can I get them a normal visitor's visa? Will that be approved, in your opinion?
TRV is dependent on your parents savings, ties to their home country and international travel history to countries like Australia, US, UK, etc. Hard to comment on whether they will be approved. Given that you haven’t earned above the LICO amount a TRV is your best option for your parents to visit.

aman.alam

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Bangalore
TRV is dependent on your parents savings, ties to their home country and international travel history to countries like Australia, US, UK, etc. Hard to comment on whether they will be approved. Given that you haven’t earned above the LICO amount a TRV is your best option for your parents to visit.
Thank you so very much, I'll be processing their TRV now. <3

aman.alam

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Bangalore
Hi Aman, When you selected the relationship as Child/Grandchild did you have to pay $170 biometric fee?

I am currently facing this issue, when I select the relationship as parent/grandparent, the biometric fee is $85 however when i change it to Child/grandchild it increases to $170. I guess I might be doing something wrong. Any help would be much appriciated.
I won't be able to help here since I am no longer processing a Super Visa application, because I may not qualify (see : #7)

But I did notice that the supervisa application's relationship column is a bit tricky.
What they're asking is, "Hey applicant, How is the PR related to you, are they your child or parent"
So you enter child to go forward.

Hope that helps

Reactions: swordenium