+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion regarding Section 4.2 in PR renewal for Minors

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hi,
As we cannot really apply as a family like citizenship (we are a family of 4) ,I am little confused about Section 4.2 in PR renewal for Minors(Work/Educational history breakdown)

1) Do I have to list all school educational durations and mention also the associated school names?
2) Now during summer time we are between a vacation for them in Canada and a vacation in our home country ,so do I have to divide the summer period for them between two locations (the Canadian and home country cities) with exact associated dates by day ?

Bregards
MEB

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
As we cannot really apply as a family like citizenship (we are a family of 4) ,I am little confused about Section 4.2 in PR renewal for Minors(Work/Educational history breakdown)

1) Do I have to list all school educational durations and mention also the associated school names?
2) Now during summer time we are between a vacation for them in Canada and a vacation in our home country ,so do I have to divide the summer period for them between two locations (the Canadian and home country cities) with exact associated dates by day ?

Bregards
MEB
Yes you should list school names period attended for each child and differentiate between time inside and outside Cabada during the summer.