+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confusion about WES ...simple question... please help

waelh2001

Jun 21, 2016
Clear, legible photocopies of all degree certificates or diplomas issued in English by the institutions attended
To be submitted to WES by applicant.
=======================================
Academic transcripts issued in English by the institutions attended for all post-secondary programs of study
To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended.

Download the academic records request form.
===============================================================
Make sure that your transcripts are placed in an envelope that is signed and sealed across
the back flap by the institution preparing the documents.

Does it mean there will be two mails? one from me to WES and one from the university directly to WES?
Or I should get the transcripts in a sealed envelope from the university and attach it to my mail and send all as one mail ?

ntc_85

Jul 9, 2017
Hi, you can have the institution mail you your transcripts ( make sure the envelope is signed and sealed across the back). You can then mail the transcripts to WES. I did the same for my husbands transcripts. Received his report just yesterday.

waelh2001

Jun 21, 2016
Dear ntc_85,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my query. Another question if you can answer it, Since I am applying for ECA for my wife (she is from Yemen) and the certificate is in Arabic language but transcripts are in English. As I navigated through the internet and did my research, I concluded that I need to attach a photocopy of the original certificate (Arabic Language) + translated one from a legal translator in English Language , but do I need to have them as a true copy of original from the University and should the translated certificate be notarized? I checked WES site regarding attestation for Yemen certificates but nothing is mentioned.What I found is only "Clear, legible photocopies of all degree certificates or diplomas issued in English by the institutions attended".

Regards

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dear ntc_85,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my query. Another question if you can answer it, Since I am applying for ECA for my wife (she is from Yemen) and the certificate is in Arabic language but transcripts are in English. As I navigated through the internet and did my research, I concluded that I need to attach a photocopy of the original certificate (Arabic Language) + translated one from a legal translator in English Language , but do I need to have them as a true copy of original from the University and should the translated certificate be notarized? I checked WES site regarding attestation for Yemen certificates but nothing is mentioned.What I found is only "Clear, legible photocopies of all degree certificates or diplomas issued in English by the institutions attended".

Regards
Although bit late reply to your concern, but what I remember reading on WES web is that you should never submit original. Once submitted they will not return you in any case. Just make sure photocopies are clear.

Regards

waelh2001

Jun 21, 2016
Although bit late reply to your concern, but what I remember reading on WES web is that you should never submit original. Once submitted they will not return you in any case. Just make sure photocopies are clear.

Regards
Thanks for the reply.I am going to make photocopies of the degree...The confusion was about the degree copy whether it should be a true copy of original or just normal photocopies.

Shilpamishra

Jul 23, 2017
Hello. Please help its urgent.
I have done 2 years of commerce graduation from college and third year from mumbai university. So from where should i apply for transcript? College or mumbai university. ??
Please help.

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply.I am going to make photocopies of the degree...The confusion was about the degree copy whether it should be a true copy of original or just normal photocopies.
normal photo copies will serve the purpose..but they should be very clear

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hello. Please help its urgent.
I have done 2 years of commerce graduation from college and third year from mumbai university. So from where should i apply for transcript? College or mumbai university. ??
Please help.
What is printed on your Original Degree ?