+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion about FSW and PNP

SheryKhan

Jan 23, 2022
Hello All,

It's my first question on this forum,

I am a Federal Skill worker candidate in the express entry pool, as you all know there was no FSW draw in 2021 and this year also no good news so far. So, I have now planned to look for any PNP which can give me any chance to migrate. But there is one confusion that is still not clear for me:

As an FSW candidate, if I receive any PNP nomination which provides me additional 600 CRS points on my profile, does this also give me the opportunity to be drawn out of the pool via PNP draw or do I have to wait for the next FSW draw with this additional 600 points?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello All,

It's my first question on this forum,

I am a Federal Skill worker candidate in the express entry pool, as you all know there was no FSW draw in 2021 and this year also no good news so far. So, I have now planned to look for any PNP which can give me any chance to migrate. But there is one confusion that is still not clear for me:

As an FSW candidate, if I receive any PNP nomination which provides me additional 600 CRS points on my profile, does this also give me the opportunity to be drawn out of the pool via PNP draw or do I have to wait for the next FSW draw with this additional 600 points?

Thanks
There are PNP draws so you don't have to wait for a FSW draw. Believe there was a PNP draw last week. What is your CRS score and NOC? What provinces are you eligible for based on your NOC and CRS score?