+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused

bobbaclin

Aug 8, 2016
Please Help:

I registered in Mon Project today and filled in my basic information (home address, phone number, etc.)

I see some posters have entered their school, work information, etc. I have no idea where they have done this at. What exactly do you click on to get this info?. I only see "To Make a request", "My Folder", "My Documents" and My account. None of these fields let me enter further information. Please help. What must I click on to enter more info??

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
bobbaclin said:
Please Help:

I registered in Mon Project today and filled in my basic information (home address, phone number, etc.)

I see some posters have entered their school, work information, etc. I have no idea where they have done this at. What exactly do you click on to get this info?. I only see "To Make a request", "My Folder", "My Documents" and My account. None of these fields let me enter further information. Please help. What must I click on to enter more info??
You should use the option "make a request" or "Faire une demande" to complete the information. On 16th aug you can do the last step which is submit your application

telc75

Aug 8, 2016
I also have the similar kind of question. By clicking, "Faire une demande" it shows:

Nombre de demandes reçues : 5 000 Nombre maximal accepté : 5 000

And when I click on 'Commencer', it asks for some basic information just on one page after which we can click Register however nothing much happens. It does not ask for any Employment information, any family infomrmation, English scroes, etc.

I will really appreciate if someone could please highlight where to fill out the needed information to be ready for August 16 ?

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
telc75 said:
And when I click on 'Commencer', it asks for some basic information just on one page after which we can click Register however nothing much happens. It does not ask for any Employment information, any family infomrmation, English scroes, etc.

I will really appreciate if someone could please highlight where to fill out the needed information to be ready for August 16 ?
you first must fill that basic information, add the members of your family you want to include in your application and then complete the rest of required information (work, study, language, etc)

telc75

Aug 8, 2016
Thanks for the response however I really need to confirm follwing 2 things:

1. It is showing the number of applications received: 5000, Max. Number of Applications: 5000. Does this means that they have stopped accepting any more applications? It does not seem to be right as the actual submission will start on August 16. Please advice
2. After filling up the basic information and clicking Register, it shows an entry in the History tab which contains the warning that only people with Validated offer letter can apply anytime. Please advise what I am doing wrong.

I will really appreciate, if someone can mention step by step process after registering for an account.

telc75

Aug 8, 2016
I have found the way to eventually address the issue.

Just to brief others who may be having the same issue. Please fill up the basic information after clicking on the button on the first page and don't worry if it does not get clicked again. As soon as you will press this 'Commencer' button, the system will create an entry in the history tab irrespective whether you filled up any information in that form or not. Go to the basic info page after clicking on Modify button of your history entry and fill up the information. Please ensure to fill it up soon as otherwise even though it will show that it has saved the information it doesn't so please be careful to complete it on time. That's what happened to me causing this delay.

Additionally, the following is misleading please ignore it:

Nombre de demandes reçues : 5 000 Nombre maximal accepté : 5 000

It does not add any value and still persists on the first page of immigration.

Nomi12344

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Hi Friends,
The option "COMMENCER" is disable In my Quebec account. Now what should i do.
Please advise what is first step?

Regards,

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Nomi12344 said:
Hi Friends,
The option "COMMENCER" is disable In my Quebec account. Now what should i do.
Please advise what is first step?

Regards,
Now that you mention it, I tried click on the option COMMENCER and it is disabled. The true is that is the option to fill up your application

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I have only filled out info needed to create an account. My question is do we need to fill in the address in french or is it okay to fill it in english?

Please advise.

telc75

Aug 8, 2016
This is exactly what I had been talking about, it is very confusing that you just touch that Commencer button once and it becomes disabled as there is an entry created in the second History/My Applications tab. Click on Modify link over there and it will take you to the same page as of from Commencer. This site surely need the User Experience review.