+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused pls help

Raghuraj

May 19, 2016
I am a science teacher and teach Physics and Chemistry to 7, 8 and 9th standard. I am very confused where should i land in, some of my friends say that Ontario ( Toronto) is the best place for new immigrants where as I check with friends through linked in and they are not recommending Toronto. Instead they say BC is the best place to land in for Teachers.

I request all the Senior members of this forum to help me out with proper advice. I am very confused. Kindly suggest. Your suggestion will help me to take a call so pls feel free to suggest.....

I also understand the cost of living of Vancouver is high, how about surroundings suburbs....

Thanks in advance.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Raghuraj said:
I am a science teacher and teach Physics and Chemistry to 7, 8 and 9th standard. I am very confused where should i land in, some of my friends say that Ontario ( Toronto) is the best place for new immigrants where as I check with friends through linked in and they are not recommending Toronto. Instead they say BC is the best place to land in for Teachers.

I request all the Senior members of this forum to help me out with proper advice. I am very confused. Kindly suggest. Your suggestion will help me to take a call so pls feel free to suggest.....

I also understand the cost of living of Vancouver is high, how about surroundings suburbs....

Thanks in advance.
Teachership is a licesnsed profession in canada. Getting license is very tough and time taking in canada. U can think about research type proofession from the list. I think Saskatchewan is the easiest & quickest.

Raghuraj

May 19, 2016
Thanks friends for your response. Why is that SKVN is going to be the best place for me. Is it licencing or certification would be much easier than ON or BC. How about job prospects in SKVN? pls let me know view....

Thanks

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Raghuraj said:
Thanks friends for your response. Why is that SKVN is going to be the best place for me. Is it licencing or certification would be much easier than ON or BC. How about job prospects in SKVN? pls let me know view....

Thanks
2 years is the normal time for licesing. You check the lisi of in demand job list, they are only 21 jobs only. Teachership not in the list. Try to choose your education related field and make related changes to prepare it. Sask is easy to survive.