+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confirmation of email address

adnan24ali

Feb 10, 2020
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I received an email from a Canadian company and they give me a mail id of and attorney name and her mobile no who is in-charge of my visa process.
The email id is "cic.gov@international-gc-ca.asia and her name is "Dianne Olsen".
Canada Visa Application Center Mumbai. They asked me to send my ID Proof, photograph, copy of international passport, letter of acceptance and Canadian immigration home office approval letter.
kindly confirm the email address that it is genuine or not.

thanks and regards,
Adnan Ali

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I received an email from a Canadian company and they give me a mail id of and attorney name and her mobile no who is in-charge of my visa process.
The email id is "cic.gov@international-gc-ca.asia and her name is "Dianne Olsen".
Canada Visa Application Center Mumbai. They asked me to send my ID Proof, photograph, copy of international passport, letter of acceptance and Canadian immigration home office approval letter.

thanks and regards,
Adnan Ali
Not sure exactly what you are asking but for sure does not look like a genuine Canada Immigration/Government id, more like some consultant /agent given immigration do not assign a personal attorney let alone anyone who gives out email or mobile number.

Official email addresses have .gc.ca and not -gc-ca and in this case would be @international.gc.ca for a genuine government address

See below

https://www.international.gc.ca/country-pays/india-inde/index.aspx?lang=eng

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/internet-email-telephone.html

Genuine non government visa application service

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/contact_us.html

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

thanks and regards,
Adnan Ali
If you did not apply for a visa then ignore the email. The letter you got is from an immigration consulting company based on this link https://olsenimmigration.com/

ST7980

Aug 27, 2020
I've received mail from one of the company named as marifil mines limited. Someone please help for authentication.

Marifil Mines Limited.

Dear Sandeep Trikha ,

Upon agreement and approval to contract agreement, your employment status is now officially confirmed with us at Marifil Mines Limted,Canada, on registration and approval with the Immigration Home Office here in Canada. While we expect the best of you, we are also confident of making you experience one of the most excellent career environment in the Canada.

Kindly check the attached file for your refer letter. You are to send a copy of your refer letter to your assigned immigration Attorney with the contact details below;

Assigned Immigration Attorney: SIC. Emily Madav

Official Email: sic.emilymadav@international-ic-gc.ca

Contact Number: 00919971163815

Note: You are advised to carefully correspond the provided assigned immigration attorney details above in other to make sure you are strictly contacting the assigned immigration attorney, as you have to be aware of other related fraudulent activities out there".

The Immigration Home Office has assigned a Correspondent Immigration Attorney at the Canadian Immigration office to be in charge of your visa issuance. In other to avoid refusal or denials of work permit visa, as we will be validating them with all the documents for your immigration. With the major step being your permit approval. You are to further contact the Correspondent Immigration Attorney with the following documents, so as to enable the confirmation of your identity and commencement with your registration.

LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA PROCESSING:

IDENTITY PROOF

EMPLOYMENT & CONTRACT LETTER YOU RECEIVED FROM US

A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH

COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF MARRIED

The Attorney was assigned by the Immigration Home Office to process our selected candidate's visa in {ASIA ZONE} in order to avoid refusal or denial of visa/work permits at the Canadian Embassy. We urge you to be in compliance with them so as to enable you get your visa/ residence permit.

You are to contact your immigration attorney immediately to initiate your visa processing as you are to resume office on the time given in your employment letter. And keep us intimated with the progress between you and the Canadian Immigration Attorney in charge of your visa, in case of guidance/clarification when necessary.

Marifil Mines Limited.

800 W Pender St Suite 450, Vancouver,

BC V6C 2V6, Canada. | hr@marifilmines.ca.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I've received mail from one of the company named as marifil mines limited. Someone please help for authentication.

Marifil Mines Limited.

Dear Sandeep Trikha ,

Upon agreement and approval to contract agreement, your employment status is now officially confirmed with us at Marifil Mines Limted,Canada, on registration and approval with the Immigration Home Office here in Canada. While we expect the best of you, we are also confident of making you experience one of the most excellent career environment in the Canada.

Kindly check the attached file for your refer letter. You are to send a copy of your refer letter to your assigned immigration Attorney with the contact details below;

Assigned Immigration Attorney: SIC. Emily Madav

Official Email: sic.emilymadav@international-ic-gc.ca

Contact Number: 00919971163815

Note: You are advised to carefully correspond the provided assigned immigration attorney details above in other to make sure you are strictly contacting the assigned immigration attorney, as you have to be aware of other related fraudulent activities out there".

The Immigration Home Office has assigned a Correspondent Immigration Attorney at the Canadian Immigration office to be in charge of your visa issuance. In other to avoid refusal or denials of work permit visa, as we will be validating them with all the documents for your immigration. With the major step being your permit approval. You are to further contact the Correspondent Immigration Attorney with the following documents, so as to enable the confirmation of your identity and commencement with your registration.

LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA PROCESSING:

IDENTITY PROOF

EMPLOYMENT & CONTRACT LETTER YOU RECEIVED FROM US

A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH

COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF MARRIED

The Attorney was assigned by the Immigration Home Office to process our selected candidate's visa in {ASIA ZONE} in order to avoid refusal or denial of visa/work permits at the Canadian Embassy. We urge you to be in compliance with them so as to enable you get your visa/ residence permit.

You are to contact your immigration attorney immediately to initiate your visa processing as you are to resume office on the time given in your employment letter. And keep us intimated with the progress between you and the Canadian Immigration Attorney in charge of your visa, in case of guidance/clarification when necessary.

Marifil Mines Limited.

800 W Pender St Suite 450, Vancouver,

BC V6C 2V6, Canada. | hr@marifilmines.ca.
one of many previous discussions

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/i-need-to-know-whether-my-job-offer-letter-is-true-or-not.634705/page-3#post-8634343

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/company-true-or-fake.659561/#post-8672809