+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Company true or fake

Oct 17, 2019
Hi.
I applay canyon packers Surrey in caneda
This is true or fake .I already submit my document in march 2019. But I have no now any documents give me to company .please help me

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I understand it is not that easy to get jobs but how can we say this is fake?
Post the job offer letter here.

Are they offering free food / accommodations / flights?

How much do you have to pay in exchange for the job offer?

Naveenmandiki

Jun 12, 2020
I cant post the job offer due to confidentiality. They are just offering Accommodations and flights. They did not ask me any money in exchange for this offer

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I cant post the job offer due to confidentiality. They are just offering Accommodations and flights. They did not ask me any money in exchange for this offer
Confidentiality is stated in these fake offers to scare people from sharing but if fake as long as you remove personal details if is fake what are they going to do.

Employers do not offer accommodation and flights so will be fake anyway

What was the email domain the offer was sent from

Naveenmandiki

Jun 12, 2020
ERN: LM1670902
Upon agreement and approval to contract agreement, your employment status is now officially confirmed with us at Marifil Mines Limted,Canada, on registration and approval with the Immigration Home Office here in Canada. While we expect the best of you, we are also confident of making you experience one of the most excellent career environment in the Canada.
Kindly check the attached file for your refer letter. You are to send a copy of your refer letter to your assigned immigration Attorney with the contact details below;

Assigned Immigration Attorney: NDC. Eva Mishra
Official Email: ndc.evamishra@international-ic-gc.ca
Contact Number: 00917085713887

Note: You are advised to carefully correspond the provided assigned immigration attorney details above in other to make sure you are strictly contacting the assigned immigration attorney, as you have to be aware of other related fraudulent activities out there".

The Immigration Home Office has assigned a Correspondent Immigration Attorney at the Canadian Immigration office to be in charge of your visa issuance. In other to avoid refusal or denials of work permit visa, as we will be validating them with all the documents for your immigration. With the major step being your permit approval. You are to further contact the Correspondent Immigration Attorney with the following documents, so as to enable the confirmation of your identity and commencement with your registration.

LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA PROCESSING:
  • IDENTITY PROOF
  • EMPLOYMENT & CONTRACT LETTER YOU RECEIVED FROM US
  • A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
  • COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
  • MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF MARRIED

The Attorney was assigned by the Immigration Home Office to process our selected candidate's visa in {ASIA ZONE} in order to avoid refusal or denial of visa/work permits at the Canadian Embassy. We urge you to be in compliance with them so as to enable you get your visa/ residence permit.
You are to contact your immigration attorney immediately to initiate your visa processing as you are to resume office on the time given in your employment letter. And keep us intimated with the progress between you and the Canadian Immigration Attorney in charge of your visa, in case of guidance/clarification when necessary.

Received it few min ago. I am sure this would be a fake one

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
ERN: LM1670902
Upon agreement and approval to contract agreement, your employment status is now officially confirmed with us at Marifil Mines Limted,Canada, on registration and approval with the Immigration Home Office here in Canada. While we expect the best of you, we are also confident of making you experience one of the most excellent career environment in the Canada.
Kindly check the attached file for your refer letter. You are to send a copy of your refer letter to your assigned immigration Attorney with the contact details below;

Assigned Immigration Attorney: NDC. Eva Mishra
Official Email: ndc.evamishra@international-ic-gc.ca
Contact Number: 00917085713887

Note: You are advised to carefully correspond the provided assigned immigration attorney details above in other to make sure you are strictly contacting the assigned immigration attorney, as you have to be aware of other related fraudulent activities out there".

The Immigration Home Office has assigned a Correspondent Immigration Attorney at the Canadian Immigration office to be in charge of your visa issuance. In other to avoid refusal or denials of work permit visa, as we will be validating them with all the documents for your immigration. With the major step being your permit approval. You are to further contact the Correspondent Immigration Attorney with the following documents, so as to enable the confirmation of your identity and commencement with your registration.

LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA PROCESSING:
  • IDENTITY PROOF
  • EMPLOYMENT & CONTRACT LETTER YOU RECEIVED FROM US
  • A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
  • COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
  • MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF MARRIED

The Attorney was assigned by the Immigration Home Office to process our selected candidate's visa in {ASIA ZONE} in order to avoid refusal or denial of visa/work permits at the Canadian Embassy. We urge you to be in compliance with them so as to enable you get your visa/ residence permit.
You are to contact your immigration attorney immediately to initiate your visa processing as you are to resume office on the time given in your employment letter. And keep us intimated with the progress between you and the Canadian Immigration Attorney in charge of your visa, in case of guidance/clarification when necessary.

Received it few min ago. I am sure this would be a fake one
totally fake