+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CONFERENCE VISA

Aug 14, 2019
Hi Dear expert members

I am looking for an advice in my case which is as follows:

I am looking to attend a conference in Montreal Canada. I have a reasonably good job in a MNC in Islamabad Pakistan and have been attending almost similar conferences in my country before. My intent to travel Canada is purely to attend the conference. I have reasonably solid travel history of living in UK for 5 years (Study and the Post Study Work Permit), Multiple schengen countries visited and also visited Dubai, Turkey and Malaysia in the last 10 years. And my main question is: My sister co-incidently also lives in Montreal where I am looking to attend a conference later this year. So do I need to get an invitation letter from my sister as well? or the conference visa invitation letter is only required or shall I attach both? What will be better for me to maximize my chances to get a visitor visa for about 10 to 12 days? I will be bearing expenses of my trip ticket and conference. My sister may accommodate with my stay/ food and other misc. expenses during my stay. But I am looking for an answer that what is better in my case?

The conference that I am looking to attend is 'Managing work Priorities' and I am a software quality engineer so that conference applicable to my domain of work, rather to most of the professionals.

My ties to Pakistan are my family (wife and 2 kids), a reputable job where I am working for more than 4 years and my car.

What are my visa chances?

Ali Rahimi

Dec 13, 2019
Hello dear friends, i have been invited to attend a conference in Montreal canada in Juni 2020,

Im originally from Afghanistan but im living now in Germany im doing my training in retail sales in
2nd year.

conference visa for how many days and how to apply it?

best regard
Rahimi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Have been approved how further can I be a citizen in canada and how can I get the visa
Have you been approved for a TRV / visitor visa?

A TRV only allows you to visit Canada. It does not allow you to remain in Canada permanently or to apply for Canadian citizenship.

If you want to become a Canadian citizen, the first step is to qualify and apply for permanent residency. You can research options for applying for permanent residency here:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=006&top=4

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html