+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CONFERENCE VISA

prisco4luv

Apr 24, 2018
hello i have been invited to attend a conference in canada for just 3 days august 31st-september 2nd 2018
and all the necessary accommodation booking is already in place for the few days that i will spend.
And also i have my inlaw there with elder sister and family, they are now citizens.

NOW! Here is the question ?
What is my chances of going to canada or visa being approved.
I am married with a new born baby with a landed property and work have started on the site.
my work history is good, but i stop working lately june reason been that i dont have time for my family.
So i decided to become a full time freelancer-- social media expert, graphic designer, web designer...
I have a sufficient fund on my account.

the conference is for youth empowerment, enlighten youths .
I want to know the possibility of my visa being approved, i will apply soon, so tell me if i have good chances!!

thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello i have been invited to attend a conference in canada for just 3 days august 31st-september 2nd 2018
and all the necessary accommodation booking is already in place for the few days that i will spend.
And also i have my inlaw there with elder sister and family, they are now citizens.

NOW! Here is the question ?
What is my chances of going to canada or visa being approved.
I am married with a new born baby with a landed property and work have started on the site.
my work history is good, but i stop working lately june reason been that i dont have time for my family.
So i decided to become a full time freelancer-- social media expert, graphic designer, web designer...
I have a sufficient fund on my account.

the conference is for youth empowerment, enlighten youths .
I want to know the possibility of my visa being approved, i will apply soon, so tell me if i have good chances!!

thanks
IMO, your chances of a TRV approval are not too good. Here's why:
1. How does the conference align with the work you do? Why is it necessary for you to attend this conference? Who would be paying for your airfare + hotel + conference expenses? Have you attended similar conferences in your home country or abroad?

2. You are self-employed + recent convert from employee to freelancer

3. You have a number of immediate family members/relatives who are Canadian citizens

4. I believe you would apply for a TRV for your newborn to accompany you

5. Have you traveled to other visa-required countries such as the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, etc?

prisco4luv

Apr 24, 2018
IMO, your chances of a TRV approval are not too good. Here's why:
1. How does the conference align with the work you do? Why is it necessary for you to attend this conference? Who would be paying for your airfare + hotel + conference expenses? Have you attended similar conferences in your home country or abroad?

2. You are self-employed + recent convert from employee to freelancer

3. You have a number of immediate family members/relatives who are Canadian citizens

4. I believe you would apply for a TRV for your newborn to accompany you

5. Have you traveled to other visa-required countries such as the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, etc?
that means , my chances of going to canada is low then?
please what is your advice now? for me and what kind of visa is suitable for me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
that means , my chances of going to canada is low then?
please what is your advice now? for me and what kind of visa is suitable for me
Is your main objective to attend the conference? Or do you have other interests in Canada like permanent residency or visiting your family?

rajeshkande2146

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hi

applied TRV on September 17th 2018 .Ocotber 2nd I got an email with application and UCI number from Bangalore immigration

Today October 4th I got email from Delhi Immigration that my visa refused .Below are the reasons.

Grounds for refusal:

· Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada
· travel history

I have genuine Invitation letter and I have travelling history also .

i dont know why they refused .Please share ur thoughts what i shud next and how can i reapply or can i appeal etc

Thanks and Regards
Rajesh

Last edited:

Zinda

Jan 11, 2019
Hi

applied TRV on September 17th 2018 .Ocotber 2nd I got an email with application and UCI number from Bangalore immigration

Today October 4th I got email from Delhi Immigration that my visa refused .Below are the reasons.

Grounds for refusal:

· Having a legitimate business purpose in Canada
· travel history

I have genuine Invitation letter and I have travelling history also .

i dont know why they refused .Please share ur thoughts what i shud next and how can i reapply or can i appeal etc

Thanks and Regards
Rajesh
Firstly, you have to be calm, be strong and optimistic. Canada's Visa office have increased the rate at which they refuse temporary resident visas recently. Refusals are on a rise. What you need to do, re apply, give them more evidence and take your time. Chances are higher that they accept second applications than first ones. Make sure you don't do a mis representation in your second application.

Sudhak527

Jan 18, 2019
Hello i am sudha from india and i'm a student of LL.B final semester and I want apply for confrence visa of canada but i have no any idea kindly guide me

May 9, 2019
Hello, I am from Nigeria, i just finished my Secondary school last year and I am about to apply for a student visa to Canada haven gotten admission into University of Regina. but seeing the rate of visa refusal, I would love to ask that, please how can I overcome it. My dad is my sponsor, he owned a registered and tax paying company. But is that enough to guaranteed my success? If no please, what else do I need to prove myself to the consular