+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confederation College-January 2019 intake

prerna91

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hehehe ...

Yahan dhimak ki dhahi ho chuki h ... Offer letter ko lekr ... Hehe Chalo sahi h koi tho h who actually giving a smile and we actually get a small relief after reading his replies ... Nice Krish bro and thanks for ur well heart hope God b with u always ...
:-D Agree

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Oh My God !!!! Such a sweet boy :-D
First of all congratulations to youuuuuuuuuu nd partyyy dueeeeeeeeee

Thanks a tonne for motivating the kind souls :-D :-D aise hi aate jaate rehna idhar hal chal puchhne, I wish sbka kaam bn jae yaar,,, well, I really appreciate your Nobel act from the bottom of my heart man !!

Haan yr , sahi bola Akela ja k kya krega re, sbka saath hi jaana ho inshallah !!

:-D inshallah inshallah !
Hehehe ...

Yahan dhimak ki dhahi ho chuki h ... Offer letter ko lekr ... Hehe Chalo sahi h koi tho h who actually giving a smile and we actually get a small relief after reading his replies ... Nice Krish bro and thanks for ur well heart hope God b with u always ...
Areyyyyy... I don't deserve that much respect which you are giving... And also there is no need to do that... I am doing this because I consider everyone as my friend... I already told that there is no benefit in going to Canada alone if my fellow Indians are not able to go...

I pray for everyone and consequently, I don't need to pray personally for myself because when we offer our prayers for everyone, we automatically come in that list... ;) ;) :) and the same I expect from you as well... Always ask mercy from almighty for everyone... Ki mujhee akele ka nhi.. Balki saaron kaa faaydaa hoo.. Kisi ka buraa naa hoo aur naa hi nuksaan hooo... :)

If god wills, our paths would certainly cross one day... :)

Last edited:

achsah346

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Areyyyyy... I don't deserve that much respect which you are giving... And also there is no need to do that... I am doing this because I consider everyone as my friend... I already told that there is no benefit in going to Canada alone if my fellow Indians are not able to go...

I pray for everyone and consequently, I don't need to pray personally for myself because when we offer our prayers for everyone, we automatically come in that list... ;) ;) :)

Hayeeeeeeeeeeeee .... So shweeeeet ... Thanks dear ...

Reactions: prerna91

prerna91

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018

I pray for everyone and consequently, I don't need to pray personally for myself because when we offer our prayers for everyone, we automatically come in that list... ;) ;) :)

Of course man, we all are now getting your emotions for Indians :-D well thanks a lot buddy ... I would now prefer not to say too much ! Prayers for all !
Amen!

Reactions: achsah346

ds1997

Sep 11, 2018
hi everyone,
I've recently applied in confederation on 1st September for JAN'19 intake.
do you guys have any information that when confederation is going to start issuing offer letter ?
keep posting updates here

Reactions: Uniquegirl

ds1997

Sep 11, 2018
and guys,
also provide links for our whatsapp groups for confederation college updates.
and keep posting as soon as anyone gets LOA or anything..