+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confederation College-January 2019 intake

prerna91

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dear, you will surely get it. Don't loose patience. I have strong intentions that you would get it.
Bsss.. offer letter aane ke baad partyy de denaaa... ;)
Tu bhi naaaa :-D

Be ready to give party whenever u get loa :) apni aegi to apun bhi krega

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Tu bhi naaaa :-D

Be ready to give party whenever u get loa :) apni aegi to apun bhi krega
hahaha... U mean to say.. Should I be ready to give you a Party once I receive LOA from Confederation College.... hmm then Dear... Fir to party tum bhool hi jaaooo... Coz college mujhe LOA kabhi degaaa hi nhi... . ;)

Reactions: amandeep.singh

prerna91

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
hahaha... U mean to say.. Should I be ready to give you a Party once I receive LOA from Confederation College.... hmm then Dear... Fir to party tum bhool hi jaaooo... Coz college mujhe LOA kabhi degaaa hi nhi... . ;)

Arrey dear, kidhr SE bhi aegaaa offer letter to party to bnta hai naa.... :-D

Offer Letter ki Jai Ho !!!

Aaye to :-D

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Arrey dear, kidhr SE bhi aegaaa offer letter to party to bnta hai naa.... :-D

Offer Letter ki Jai Ho !!!

Aaye to :-D
hmm... Waise U know why I said that Confederation College won't gonna issue me an offer letter.. Bcozz uskee liyee to pehlee apply karna hogaa naa and maine admission ke liye kabhi apply hi nhi kiyaa ;) with the grace of almighty I am already having LOA :)

Although this post is not related to my college but still I am here to motivate you guys.. Coz people easily start loosing hope & patience when they don't receive OL.. They start worrying... So I just reply so that they feel easy d relaxed... Akele Canada jaa kar kyaa karungaa... I wish! Sabhi ka offer letter aaye... And sabhi ka jaldi se Visa lag jaaye.... Kisi ka dil naa toote... :) sab khush rahe...

prerna91

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
hmm... Waise U know why I said that Confederation College won't gonna issue me an offer letter.. Bcozz uskee liyee to pehlee apply karna hogaa naa and maine admission ke liye kabhi apply hi nhi kiyaa ;) with the grace of almighty I am already having LOA :)

Although this post is not related to my college but still I am here to motivate you guys.. Coz people easily start loosing hope & patience when they don't receive OL.. They start worrying... So I just reply so that they feel easy d relaxed... Akele Canada jaa kar kyaa karungaa... I wish! Sabhi ka offer letter aaye... And sabhi ka jaldi se Visa lag jaaye.... Kisi ka dil naa toote... :) sab khush rahe...
Oh My God !!!! Such a sweet boy :-D
First of all congratulations to youuuuuuuuuu nd partyyy dueeeeeeeeee

Thanks a tonne for motivating the kind souls :-D :-D aise hi aate jaate rehna idhar hal chal puchhne, I wish sbka kaam bn jae yaar,,, well, I really appreciate your Nobel act from the bottom of my heart man !!

Haan yr , sahi bola Akela ja k kya krega re, sbka saath hi jaana ho inshallah !!

:-D inshallah inshallah !

Reactions: achsah346

achsah346

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hehehe ...
Oh My God !!!! Such a sweet boy :-D
First of all congratulations to youuuuuuuuuu nd partyyy dueeeeeeeeee

Thanks a tonne for motivating the kind souls :-D :-D aise hi aate jaate rehna idhar hal chal puchhne, I wish sbka kaam bn jae yaar,,, well, I really appreciate your Nobel act from the bottom of my heart man !!

Haan yr , sahi bola Akela ja k kya krega re, sbka saath hi jaana ho inshallah !!

:-D inshallah inshallah !
Yahan dhimak ki dhahi ho chuki h ... Offer letter ko lekr ... Hehe Chalo sahi h koi tho h who actually giving a smile and we actually get a small relief after reading his replies ... Nice Krish bro and thanks for ur well heart hope God b with u always ...

Reactions: prerna91