+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga college

Punjab_x

Jan 31, 2021
Guys i got my LoA for conestoga pertaining to the program, Electrical Eng technician Last week on Thursday.
And the due date mentioned is 26 march, Is it mandatory that i have to pay the deposite or The first year fee from my Account coz my agent is Considerably stubborn that i gotta pay the fees from my account, I gotta get a pancard and Other documents
What other documents are required for paying fees from your own account?
Are you liable to any kind of tax payment for a big amount like 12,00,000 INR as fees payment?

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
What other documents are required for paying fees from your own account?
Are you liable to any kind of tax payment for a big amount like 12,00,000 INR as fees payment?
Pancard is enough, you don’t need anything else. If your parents are transferring money in your account so you can pay your fees, make sure to have evidence of everything and get a gift certificate.

Reactions: Bhavdeepsindha

Punjab_x

Jan 31, 2021
Pancard is enough, you don’t need anything else. If your parents are transferring money in your account so you can pay your fees, make sure to have evidence of everything and get a gift certificate.
Would gift certificate be required if fees is remitted from a joint account with my family member primarily in my name? Will fees remittance from a joint account easy to transfer via CIBC Student pay?

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi guys.
Any conestoga Guelph campus students here? I have received my offer letter for Guelph campus for September 2021 intake. I applied for Kitchener/doon for May intake. But they have deferred the offer to Sept’21 for Guelph campus..! Rentals in Guelph seems to be very costlier compared to Kitchener, any insights please.!

Panchal jay

Mar 1, 2021
Hi guys.
Any conestoga Guelph campus students here? I have received my offer letter for Guelph campus for September 2021 intake. I applied for Kitchener/doon for May intake. But they have deferred the offer to Sept’21 for Guelph campus..! Rentals in Guelph seems to be very costlier compared to Kitchener, any insights please.!
I have applied for sep 2021 but still waiting for the offer letter

Rocky@14

Jan 6, 2022

Conestoga College has granted you access to manage your application on the Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant Portal. Why do we get this mail? I've recently applied for Sep22 intake. Kindly revert if anyone knows about it.

Soni jha

Apr 16, 2020

Conestoga College has granted you access to manage your application on the Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant Portal. Why do we get this mail? I've recently applied for Sep22 intake. Kindly revert if anyone knows about it.
I also got the same mail. Not sure about the purpose

Reactions: Rocky@14